General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

Super awesome that were getting more epic Beys. I may get me a Vari, I'm starting to want that more and more...
And I have a good feeling about the release date being sometime in February instead of March, because Toywiz said the other Hypers wouldn't be here til late January, and they arrived in some stores over a month before then. I'm really excited to see what colors the Beys turn out to be, but I'm hoping for:
Blitz - Purple or Yellow
Jade - Jade or Red
Vari - Orange or unchanged
I don't really care for the HyperBlades but I might get one or 2 depending on what I think lol.
Well, thw new hyperblades sound nice. And also there will probobly be more with the releas of Jade, Blitz, and Variares becasue that is not a full wave. So it would make more sense for ther to be around 8 new beys coming by that time including Death, Fang, and posibly some of the Ultimate DX set beys like Wing, Duo, and Gaurdian.
(Jan. 11, 2013  11:00 PM)DanielBramblett Wrote: Well, thw new hyperblades sound nice. And also there will probobly be more with the releas of Jade, Blitz, and Variares becasue that is not a full wave. So it would make more sense for ther to be around 8 new beys coming by that time including Death, Fang, and posibly some of the Ultimate DX set beys like Wing, Duo, and Gaurdian.

Yeah,that would be really awesome.I hope Hasbro keeps up making a lot more Hyperblades!
Yep, i cant wait for them to release a Blitz recolor. I hope it has blue in it, and i also forgot to mention Beat.
Hmm, nice. I will be planning to get Blitz and Variares, if the fact that they are releasing them in March is true. And it is also the perfect time for that, since March is when my birthday is! Smile
(Jan. 11, 2013  11:00 PM)DanielBramblett Wrote: Well, thw new hyperblades sound nice. And also there will probobly be more with the releas of Jade, Blitz, and Variares becasue that is not a full wave. So it would make more sense for ther to be around 8 new beys coming by that time including Death, Fang, and posibly some of the Ultimate DX set beys like Wing, Duo, and Gaurdian.

I only listed the new ones in my post. The others are just (3X) Cosmic Pegasus FGrin, (3X) L-Drago Destructor, (1X) Flash Sagittario 230WD, (1X) Diablo Nemesis XGrin, and (1x) Kreis Cygnus 145WD, making a total of 12 in a case.

(Jan. 11, 2013  10:17 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: I'm really excited to see what colors the Beys turn out to be, but I'm hoping for:
Blitz - Purple or Yellow
Jade - Jade or Red
Vari - Orange or unchanged

I honestly doubt Jade Jupiter will be red since that's the color it is in the Howling Smash 2-Pack... Hoping for a green color too.
Blitz Unicorno should be Blue! with a turquoise metal wheel!
That sounds really nice! I'll be able to get another VariAres and all that other sweet stuff.

Last time I checked, there was a big bucket full of Hyperblades at my local Walmart.
(Jan. 11, 2013  11:21 PM)Tysonblader009 Wrote: Blitz Unicorno should be Blue! with a turquoise metal wheel!

that would be so sick, i would buy about ten of those just because they look cool.
alright hyper blades have hit the shelves in southern california and im seeing loads of them in one of my local walmarts i just got me an omega dragonis and flash sagitario tho i have any of you noticed that the hyper blade looks a bit dirty?
(Jan. 12, 2013  1:53 AM)aurawolf Wrote: alright hyper blades have hit the shelves in southern california and im seeing loads of them in one of my local walmarts i just got me an omega dragonis and flash sagitario tho i have any of you noticed that the hyper blade looks a bit dirty?

what do you mean by dirty?
my flash and omega had like some kind of white film or powder on it i manage to rub a good bit off and there working fine tho
(Jan. 12, 2013  2:05 AM)aurawolf Wrote: my flash and omega had like some kind of white film or powder on it i manage to rub a good bit off and there working fine tho

thats a little strange, but it was pobobly some kind of factory erreor
well that's something they need to fix because ill be agitated if i see it again
(Jan. 12, 2013  3:35 AM)aurawolf Wrote: well that's something they need to fix because ill be agitated if i see it again

nice way to put it xD
(Jan. 12, 2013  3:35 AM)aurawolf Wrote: well that's something they need to fix because ill be agitated if i see it again

Cool your jets, hockey fan. You can find the same stuff in a lot of Takara Tomy beys, too; it's random fallout from factory processing, probably part of the polishing phase. Random Booster 7 especially has a lot of it, I've found.

It's not hurting anything and comes off easily.
Good to hear more Hyperblades are being released. Can't wait for photos to show up!
(Jan. 12, 2013  5:01 AM)Hazel Wrote:

Cool your jets, hockey fan. You can find the same stuff in a lot of Takara Tomy beys, too; it's random fallout from factory processing, probably part of the polishing phase. Random Booster 7 especially has a lot of it, I've found.

It's not hurting anything and comes off easily.

Nowhere is it implied that he would not be agitated if it was present with TAKARA-TOMY Beyblades too ... He has a right to be 'agitated' by that fact if he wants.
It comes off easily was more my response to that, but his implication that it was a Hyperblades issue was in this post:

(Jan. 12, 2013  1:53 AM)aurawolf Wrote: alright hyper blades have hit the shelves in southern california and im seeing loads of them in one of my local walmarts i just got me an omega dragonis and flash sagitario tho i have any of you noticed that the hyper blade looks a bit dirty?

Which is why I was informing him that it also happens on Takara Beyblades.

Just preventing the spread of misinformation before it kicks in, hauss.
New Hyperblades? Sweet! Hope they release stuff like Fang, Death, and Beat!
Wow I can't wait for Blitz, Jade and VariAres to come out since I don't have the TT versions. I wonder what HyperBlades will be released next? I hope Mercury Anubis is made soon.
When I am able to, I shall buy one of these "hyperblades" and have a battle with its Taraka Tomy counterpart.

Now, which one to buy, hmm..
Are the "new" Hyperblades confirmed yet as someone mentioned earlier?
The Blitz Striker, Variares, and Jade Jupiter?
Well, it's on Toywiz so it's pretty much confirmed.