General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

(Nov. 28, 2012  1:54 AM)Kai-V Wrote: You are contradicting yourself anyway : how could he be a titan when he created the first generation ?

I'm just saying that they are related and they didnt just make something up. I never said that uranus was the ice titan.
Surely they could have gone from "Ice Titan" to "Jötan" for a better name, since they're practically the same thing?
(Nov. 28, 2012  10:32 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Spark FX and Hyperblades are apparently seperate gimmick lines that, while currently interalated, will allso be released seperately from one another (ie: non-recolour "hyperblades" should show up eventually).

.... now im confused. I could have sworn while researching the "Hyperblades" that Spark FX was simply refering to the fact they will come in holographic style, and the "hyper" part meaning the 4D system... Leading me to beilive the "Hyperblades" are just oddly colored 4D System Beys with holographic decals?

(Nov. 29, 2012  1:26 AM)Blad3r X Wrote: .... now im confused. I could have sworn while researching the "Hyperblades" that Spark FX was simply refering to the fact they will come in holographic style, and the "hyper" part meaning the 4D system... Leading me to beilive the "Hyperblades" are just oddly colored 4D System Beys with holographic decals?

Exactly, since there are also some XTS toys from the Spark FX series.
(Nov. 29, 2012  2:31 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2012  1:26 AM)Blad3r X Wrote: .... now im confused. I could have sworn while researching the "Hyperblades" that Spark FX was simply refering to the fact they will come in holographic style, and the "hyper" part meaning the 4D system... Leading me to beilive the "Hyperblades" are just oddly colored 4D System Beys with holographic decals?

And Beywheelz are included too. So, in the end, it's just a recolor series with holographic stickers covering all the Beyblade toy lines.
(Nov. 28, 2012  7:44 PM)Just That Guy Wrote: Does anyone expect Hasbro to push this metal fury line even further than originally planned. Like, longer than both Fusion and Metal Masters had beforehand?
Oh, I expected them to do so since this news(about Hasbro releasing the "real" 4D beys) first came out, haha!
In fact, they've already made the Metal Fury line longer than its predecessors; if we were to consider the Metal Fury, Hyperblades, and Spark FX as one line-up. Grin

(Nov. 29, 2012  2:39 AM)phantomcellistf Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2012  2:31 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

And Beywheelz are included too. So, in the end, it's just a recolor series with holographic stickers covering all the Beyblade toy lines.

Wait, so does this mean that all this is just a separate recolor series(just like Hyperblades was in the plastic era) by Hasbro? And does this mean that we can expect to see the beys in their original colors too?
We have no information at all about getting the real 4D Beyblades in their original colours by Hasbro.
Judging from how many were put into a single wave, the early to mid 2013 releases will probably go like this for Metal Fury:

8X Faceoff Packs including non-hyperblade/metal fury Beyblades
6X Special sets with hyperblades and Metal Fury re-releases
8X Legend Series SparkFX Recolors
5X Re-Released Faceoff sets originally from Metal Masters
1X Fang Leone Hyperblades 4D
1X Firefuse Darkhelm Hyperblades 4D
1X Death Quetzalcoatl Hyperblades 4D
3X Uktimate Gasher Set
12X XTS recolors
--Various Individual Metal Masters Spring 2012 Recolors
(Nov. 29, 2012  5:22 PM)Just That Guy Wrote: Judging from how many were put into a single wave, the early to mid 2013 releases will probably go like this for Metal Fury:

8X Faceoff Packs including non-hyperblade/metal fury Beyblades
6X Special sets with hyperblades and Metal Fury re-releases
8X Legend Series SparkFX Recolors
5X Re-Released Faceoff sets originally from Metal Masters
1X Fang Leone Hyperblades 4D
1X Firefuse Darkhelm Hyperblades 4D
1X Death Quetzalcoatl Hyperblades 4D
3X Uktimate Gasher Set
12X XTS recolors
--Various Individual Metal Masters Spring 2012 Recolors

Sounds the most likely prediction for what will happen however Ultimate Gasher set? What do you propose will be included with that?
Team Gracie's set. It's gonna have a very interesting selection of parts. But I wanted to see if a special Cancer/Gasher themed set could sell.
What is team gracies
The band of cheaters that destroyed Flame Libra in a heated battle.
Is'nt it team Garcia
(Nov. 29, 2012  6:46 PM)TakaraBlader Wrote: Is'nt it team Garcia

That is the dub name. They are originally called Team Gracies.
(Nov. 29, 2012  6:30 PM)Just That Guy Wrote: Team Gracie's set. It's gonna have a very interesting selection of parts. But I wanted to see if a special Cancer/Gasher themed set could sell.
And then the inevitable post by me:
Yes. Please. Take my money. I want Black/Green Cancer Clear Wheels... :p
you know those moments when you cry a little your so happy? well when i found out the internet wasnt just messing with me about hasbro and 4d. that happened to me.
Will we get an actual 4D version of Leone? I believe that's the only Beyblade that hasn't got a 'Hyperblade' format correct me if I'm wrong on that
Blitz Unicorno 100RSF, Beat Lynx TH170WD, Fusion Hades AD145SWD, Jade Jupiter S130RB, Variares D:D, Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF, Wing Pegasis 90WF, L-Drago Guardian S130MB ...
Those likely will be sold around spring 2013. I've been expecting the next year to have the second half of 4D system tops. Among other crazy extensions to the metal fury line.
The new hyperblades with 4D systems are great but did they have to re-colour it? The colours look okay but Diablo Nemesis is the worst with the yellow.
(Dec. 02, 2012  2:58 AM)Cargong Wrote: The new hyperblades with 4D systems are great but did they have to re-colour it? The colours look okay but Diablo Nemesis is the worst with the yellow.
All Beyblade toy lines are doing the Spark FX recolor series for the first few months in 2013, not just the Hyperblades series.
Unboxing video of the Dragon Emperor Life Destructor 2-Pack:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_P4oEqG814Y
It seems all that persuading and protesting finally worked afterall although they could have made them the same colour as before its a job well done.
(Dec. 03, 2012  8:19 PM)Juni Kurogane Wrote: It seems all that persuading and protesting finally worked afterall although they could have made them the same colour as before its a job well done.

Yet somehow we don't get decent stadiums *sigh*
Which is why I'm marching over to hasbro hedquarters tomorrow morning and protesting and persuading even more! xD