General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

(Nov. 25, 2012  1:25 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I would assume that the difference between the two packages would be quite obvious, but I guess you're blind.

They both have the stickers.

ya i can see that the box are both different but i mean whats the difference between the beys because from what i can see the hyperblade one has the "real" 4d beys and the other has hasbros's version of the 4d beys so does this mean that all hyperblades are going to be the 4d beys?
Can we expect someone getting these and comparing them to the 4D beys in the near future? Sorry if its obvious but I want to make sure...
im sure many of us will test these hypers blades against 4d i shall try to when i get them
narutoash1
Yes, the Hyperblades are the "real" 4D: regular Metal Fury could be said as "a cheap knockoff of the real deal."

Clonetos
You can bet on it.
I knew there was something about that recolor, however now I wish the PC frame was orange and black or grey and orange
Hyper blade sounds so fake lol. Anyway I hope that they are just as good as their Takara- Tomy counterparts.
(Nov. 22, 2012  2:18 AM)phantomcellistf Wrote: At the time of writing, Entertainment Earth just posted listings for all the previously revealed Beyblades, except for the Hyperblade series. The waves of the various Spark FX series (Hyperblades are oddly absent) will be released during January and February. Hopefully, they will also post listings for the Hyperblades soon, confirming release about the same time as the other products.

Entertainment Earth finally got around to posting a listing for Wave 1 of the Hyperblades line. The pricing, in comparison to the regular Metal Fury waves, is oddly $1 more; those are $118.99, while the Hyperblades 1st wave is listed as $119.99. Not sure if that's a good or bad sign...

@Tysonblader009: The L-Drago Guardian kind of looks like a Seaborg 2, Wing Pegasus looks similar to Wing Attacker, the Fang Leone Spark-FX recolor looks like it belongs in the Draciel line, and the Phantom Orion (Hyperblade) looks like a Salamalyon. At least, to me.
Well if it's wave 1, then I'd say it's safe to assume eventually there will be a wave 2.

Plus, it'd be weird just to not release the other 4D beys.
Anybody knows when the next beyblade championships is ?
(Nov. 27, 2012  4:04 AM)Ultimate Kcpj Wrote: Anybody knows when the next beyblade championships is ?

Like what many people have asked and answered previously, nothing has been planned yet.
Sorry,haven't been as active lately,its been about a year since I've been active.
(Nov. 27, 2012  4:23 AM)Ultimate Kcpj Wrote: Sorry,haven't been as active lately,its been about a year since I've been active.

Haha, don't worry about it. Once information on the World Championships are released, i'm sure this entire site will be booming about it. Make sure you go active!
(Nov. 26, 2012  9:22 PM)phantomcellistf Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2012  2:18 AM)phantomcellistf Wrote: At the time of writing, Entertainment Earth just posted listings for all the previously revealed Beyblades, except for the Hyperblade series. The waves of the various Spark FX series (Hyperblades are oddly absent) will be released during January and February. Hopefully, they will also post listings for the Hyperblades soon, confirming release about the same time as the other products.

Entertainment Earth finally got around to posting a listing for Wave 1 of the Hyperblades line. The pricing, in comparison to the regular Metal Fury waves, is oddly $1 more; those are $118.99, while the Hyperblades 1st wave is listed as $119.99. Not sure if that's a good or bad sign...

@Tysonblader009: The L-Drago Guardian kind of looks like a Seaborg 2, Wing Pegasus looks similar to Wing Attacker, the Fang Leone Spark-FX recolor looks like it belongs in the Draciel line, and the Phantom Orion (Hyperblade) looks like a Salamalyon. At least, to me.

Yeah I agree with you on those recolors also Proto Nemesis looks like Metal Driger

(Nov. 21, 2012  10:48 PM)Mino Wrote: >Hyperblade
>Outrageous, often non-matching colors

Makes sense :3
But oh my goodnessss yay. I really prefer the looks of Flash, Kreis, and Cosmic over the rest. Phantom is a close second. The rest... nyeheheheh. I'd still probably end up getting them though, hehe

Cosmic Pegasus' recolor looks really cool and Flash Sagittario's recolor is basically the same colors as Flame Sagittario! Hahaha. L-Drago Destructor's recolor remids me A Lot of Halloween, am I right?
(Nov. 25, 2012  2:42 AM)Beyatic Wrote: Am I the only one that is in love with the color scheme on the Hyper-Strike Battle Set Cosmic Pegasis? I totally wish they were sold separate from the set...

I love it too. My only concern is the fact that the blue Fusion Wheel paint will chip. Also, it would make much more sense if it had a red PC Frame instead of an orange one.Other than that, it's pretty much perfect! Still prefer the other recolor, though.
For those that don't get why they names duo Uranus ice titan. Uranus and Gaia created the first generation of titans. and the planet is cold so that's where they got the name.

I remember hearing this before somewhere but here is the wiki article

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uranus_(mythology)
You are contradicting yourself anyway : how could he be a titan when he created the first generation ?
You guys probably won't agree with me at all but I think that they should rename Uranus 'Korinus' because Kori is ice in Japanese and IMO it's way better than Ice-Titan
YES! Hasbro has finaly heard our cries, there going to make 4D systems but they have a different name than 4D now its called hyperblades.
o yea you can find these beys at toywiz!
(Nov. 28, 2012  3:24 PM)andrescobar Wrote: YES! Hasbro has finaly heard our cries, there going to make 4D systems but they have a different name than 4D now its called hyperblades.

Hasbro done sneaky marketing It was a bait and switch deal! Sneaky sneaky hasbro but hey now we can not worry about importing expensive 4D beys :3
Does anyone expect Hasbro to push this metal fury line even further than originally planned. Like, longer than both Fusion and Metal Masters had beforehand?
I could see that happening.

I think it would be cool if Hasbro released their own versions of 4D beyblade like bull, eagle, etc. you know, something like they did with the legend metal wheels.
(Nov. 28, 2012  7:06 PM)Clonetos Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2012  3:24 PM)andrescobar Wrote: YES! Hasbro has finaly heard our cries, there going to make 4D systems but they have a different name than 4D now its called hyperblades.

Hasbro done sneaky marketing It was a bait and switch deal! Sneaky sneaky hasbro but hey now we can not worry about importing expensive 4D beys :3

Unless you care about the colors like me. I'm only going to buy these hyperblades for multiples of metal wheels. The colors are just too awful. IMO

I'll probably still end up buying the TT variants of the beyblades for about 2 dollars more. I don't understand why why hasbro couldn't have marketed them as the regular beyblades with upgraded features, like mode changes instead of trying to sell them based off a stupid "sparking" gimmick that destroys all the beauty of the bey. I would have bought several if they were the regular colors.
Spark FX and Hyperblades are apparently seperate gimmick lines that, while currently interalated, will allso be released seperately from one another (ie: non-recolour "hyperblades" should show up eventually).