General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

hold on that hasbro diablo nemisis said spark on the package are they gonna spark know !!!!11
(Nov. 23, 2012  6:29 AM)aurawolf Wrote: hold on that hasbro diablo nemisis said spark on the package are they gonna spark know !!!!11

Just a name for their Holographic stickers.
This is maybe a dumb question but what are holographic stickers
(Nov. 23, 2012  12:24 PM)TakaraBlader Wrote: This is maybe a dumb question but what are holographic stickers

Stickers that are ultra shiny and make an array of colors in the light
(Nov. 23, 2012  1:53 AM)Demonic Wrote: www.toywiz.com/cosmicnemesis122.html
Omigod Omigod Omigod Omigod!
Diablo nemesis.... 4D version! Hasbrouck will make 4D.... Just not all of it.

I lol'd so hard at Cosmic Nemesis, that is so "intimidating" xD
Its not really a crazy thought. I mean they had those spark wheels so why cant they spark the fusion wheel.
(Nov. 23, 2012  3:33 PM)CrystalPegasus Wrote: Its not really a crazy thought. I mean they had those spark wheels so why cant they spark the fusion wheel.

They are fully metal now, and the metal used does not really spark. They could not just change metal.
They could integrate pieces of flint in the same way they do rubber but I doubt they ever will. Saftey concerns and all that.
Wwll I did not mean the whole thing just like parts of it. I know it is not plausible but I am just saying that they did that before.
This is cool. I'm glad I didn't buy any of the Metal Fury carp (except for Ionis, Lyre, and Fox) before. Now's my chance to pick up some of the 4D I haven't ordered online yet.
Too bad they didn't fix up some of the parts. LDG still has D125B instead of S130MB. Looks like they didn't make RDF or TH170 either.
What's up with these wacky names, too? Duo "Ice-Titan" and "FireFuse" Darkhelm? I understand the Uranus and Hades changes, but couldn't they have at least made it "Sky-Titan"? It's also kind of funny how they shortened "Xtreme Drive" to just "X Drive".
I have to say, those are some fabulous colors Hasbro's got going on with it's 4D Hyper Blades series.

Although that White L-Drago Destroy looks awesome. Smile

Personally I bought the Metal Fury L-Drago Destroy and was pretty happy with it. Though on the other hand, I don't have Meteo so...
Entertainment Earth finally posted a listing for the Hyper-Strike Battle Set. They're claiming a release date during December.

(Nov. 24, 2012  3:04 AM)Wombat Wrote: Too bad they didn't fix up some of the parts. LDG still has D125B instead of S130MB. Looks like they didn't make RDF or TH170 either.
The regular Metal Fury series, which that LDG is a part of, isn't the same as the Hyperblade series, so we'll most likely see those later on since the Beys in this new series seem to have all the proper parts.
As for "X Drive," that could potentially be a typo on Toywiz's part and isn't confirmed until someone sees it on the packaging itself.
If it comes out before christmas i wanna have it for chrismas Smile
At least Omega will stand a better chance to be tested properly... Thank you for the info.
(Nov. 22, 2012  2:26 PM)UltimiteOrion Wrote: hasbro beyblade update https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13kmWuen7SI
I saw the video, and that confirms the good news! Grin
While I seriously don't like the colors, I'd be pretty happy to own these 4D beys; something that I was waiting for since SOOOO long!
I wonder why would they rename Duo Uranus though... Duo Ice Titan makes no sense to me... :\
OK, I know that there have been too many comments on how "Uranus" sounds when someone says it, but Ice Titan? Why? That's kinda lame... Then again, we're kinda getting a Clear Wheel that has a name in two parts. First of its kind, I believe (unless "L Drago" is considered to be two parts)?

(Nov. 23, 2012  1:53 AM)Demonic Wrote: www.toywiz.com/cosmicnemesis122.html
Omigod Omigod Omigod Omigod!
Diablo nemesis.... 4D version! Hasbrouck will make 4D.... Just not all of it.
Eh.... Who would believe that it was this bey assumes a devilish role in the anime... While I really love to see a colorful bey; considering that the bey in that picture is Nemesis makes me shudder...

Then again, Hasbro simply LOVES to make things "child-friendly"... :\
It is odd that all the Beyblades have weird recolours that don't match the show I kinda prefer the recolours they remind me of the Plastic series' choice of colours it kinda feels like a homage series in my opinion
Well... Ice Titan = Uranus because the planet "Uranus" is cold.
But now I can finally get my Phantom Orion B: D!
Eh, that still is a somewhat baseless name-change. Tongue_out
However, the name wouldn't stop me from buying that anyway!

@Tysonblader- Well, even the name is reminiscent of the Plastic recolors. Hasbro released a HyperBlades series for the plastics too, IIRC. Even those were recolored beys.
For anyone not familiar with plastics and who does not know that "Hyperblades" is a term that Hasbro used in the past already :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Hyperblades
(Nov. 24, 2012  5:12 PM)Tysonblader009 Wrote: It is odd that all the Beyblades have weird recolours that don't match the show I kinda prefer the recolours they remind me of the Plastic series' choice of colours it kinda feels like a homage series in my opinion

Sigh... Reminder: the Spark FX series is a recolor series with holographic stickers. Hasbro will most likely release non-Spark FX "Metal Fury" and "Hyperblade" tops later on.
(Nov. 24, 2012  6:57 PM)phantomcellistf Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2012  5:12 PM)Tysonblader009 Wrote: It is odd that all the Beyblades have weird recolours that don't match the show I kinda prefer the recolours they remind me of the Plastic series' choice of colours it kinda feels like a homage series in my opinion

Sigh... Reminder: the Spark FX series is a recolor series with holographic stickers. Hasbro will most likely release non-Spark FX "Metal Fury" and "Hyperblade" tops later on.

I meant it's odd that we are receiving these before the normal colours..

And I recall Hyperblades had mixing colours they looked pretty nice too!
so uh can some one please explain to me whats the difference bewteen one and the other i mean i thought the smaller one would have been bossters but it cant be because it still comes with the launchers and ripcords so is the difference only the sticker?

http://www.toywiz.com/fangleone.html#

http://www.toywiz.com/cosmicdragonism28.html
I would assume that the difference between the two packages would be quite obvious, but I guess you're blind.

They both have the stickers.
Am I the only one that is in love with the color scheme on the Hyper-Strike Battle Set Cosmic Pegasis? I totally wish they were sold separate from the set...
@ Beyatic: They will be in late January, to let you know.