General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

(Nov. 19, 2012  9:19 AM)Arkosean Wrote: I am from India.I wanna buy Metal fury beyblades but can't find any.Please give me some light on this matter

It is very possible that they are not sold in India yet.
Wing Pegasus reminds me of the Storm Pegasus recolor
(Nov. 19, 2012  4:14 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Last I recall, we still haven't gotten any info on that being real, even though it could very well be real.

As for the 6 Pack...
brb k-mart
stock up
sell in the future for profit
wheeeeeeeee investments
Thats what I think actually happened. When I was in a K-mart few weeks back, they didn't have ANY beyblades and I went to my other K-mart (same day and a bit further away) they didn't have any either. Maybe it was just a coincidence.Confused
does anyone know any info on the metal fury video games???
@ 1234beyblade: I don't think they're going to make any video games for Metal Fury if they're not going to sell well.
4D has also already ended in Japan and TAKARA-TOMY made no video game for it, so no, there are definitely no video games associated with 4D or "Metal Fury".
It's always possible they could create a game of their own, albeit highly unlikely. I wouldn't get my hopes up.
HUH i was hoping for an omega dragonis, mercury anubis and sol blaze video game Crying oh well i have the takara vers anyway XD lulz but it would be nice to get those games...
(Nov. 21, 2012  4:21 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: It's always possible they could create a game of their own, albeit highly unlikely. I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Since Hudson or whatever company translated and released the Metal Fight Beyblade video games closed since, there is no chance at all.

(Nov. 21, 2012  4:49 AM)1234beyblade Wrote: HUH i was hoping for an omega dragonis, mercury anubis and sol blaze video game Crying oh well i have the takara vers anyway XD lulz but it would be nice to get those games...

Which games ? All the existing Metal Fight Beyblade games were already released in English for the Western fans.
(Nov. 21, 2012  4:49 AM)1234beyblade Wrote: HUH i was hoping for an omega dragonis, mercury anubis and sol blaze video game Crying oh well i have the takara vers anyway XD lulz but it would be nice to get those games...

Which games ? All the existing Metal Fight Beyblade games were already released in English for the Western fans.
[/quote]
The metal fury
There is no 4D video game, therefore there cannot be any for "Metal Fury" either ...
OMG TOYWIZ UPDATED WITH 4D HASBRO BLADES! *Hyperblades series
Omega Dragonis is included

http://www.toywiz.com/beymetalfusion.html (Bottom of the page)
http://www.toywiz.com/hyperbladesbattlestrike.html <-- Hyper-Strike Battle Set

Hyperblades *Also Spark FX series:
BB-105-FX Cosmic Pegasus FGrin (BB-105-FXA in Hyper-Strike Battle Set)
BB-108-FX L Drago Destructor FConfused (BB-108-FXA in set)
BB-M28-FX Omega Dragonis 85XF
BB-126-FX Flash Sagittario 230WD
BB-122-FX Diablo Nemesis XGrin
BB-118-FX Phantom Orion BGrin
BB-124-FX Kreis Cygnus 145WD

More Spark FX:
B157 Firefuse Darkhelm 145DS
B147-B Fang Leone 130W2D
Holy son if the great cyclical inheritance.... That's a beautiful package and color schemes.
Thanks for the update. Now if only they had their regular colours
(Nov. 21, 2012  4:38 PM)MissKarat Wrote: Thanks for the update. Now if only they had their regular colours

your welcome
I can't wait to get some of these 'hyperblades'
by the way thanks for sharing phantomcellistf and UltimateOrion
Why would Hasbro not release Fusion Hades' SWD though ...
They will most likely release them outside of the Spark FX series; the product codes all have FX at the ends.
I really dislike those recolors. I still want to get Cosmic, LDD, Omega Dragonis and Diablo Nemesis though. Hopefully they release them in the original colors.
At least something is normal, we really should take this for what it's worth. Hasbro might stretch the 4D series for a good while before any Zero G is inevitably released.
(Nov. 21, 2012  4:43 PM)Just That Guy Wrote: At least something is normal, we really should take this for what it's worth. Hasbro might stretch the 4D series for a good while before any Zero G is inevitably released.

If Zero-G is released ... It would be very odd to have nothing in Japan while Hasbro still takes one year and a half to fully release proper Zero-G parts.
Heh that's just a consequence I think about considering how Metal Fury started.

They set themselves up to re-release many packs including larger sets from earlier this summer.
Ahh, Thank you Hasbro. Although, they aren't in their original colors, most of the recolors looks decent or good. I'm glad they're releasing Omega Dragonis too.
What I meant above is, this is basically treating the real 4D as a new series.... Firefuse Darkhelm is still greatly different from Takara unlike the "Hyperblades" where my point lays.
The flash saggitario colors look kinda normal. I'm very happy Hasbro is releasing 4D. I'm heading to Toys R Is right now, so maybe I'll see something. (I doubt u will, though)

I really want omega dragonis!