General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

(Aug. 29, 2012  4:20 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: I Don't currently have access to the majority of the Metal Fury Line, only Genocide Rex and L-Drago "Destructor". I'd weigh jade if I could.

On another note, Keychain Galaxy Pegasus and Thermal Lacerta seem to beat their regular versions, while Ray Unicorno goes 50/50ish and Flame Sagittario loses every time.
Why did I buy these things? Because they're cute, why else?

EDIT: Hasbro even lightened the plastic?!

Destructor Fusion Wheel (Used Once): 5.24g
L-Drago Destroy Polycarbonate Frame (Worn): 5.76g

Where Do you live if that's the case?
(Aug. 29, 2012  10:22 AM)Dracomageat Wrote: So we can get these without buying that fish bowl (it's carpy, get it?)?

I'm ifraid I don't :\

These look totally awesome, and I'm definitely going to pick up a few Eee
Rolling these on the side, like a Beywheel.

Like a boss.
Exactly what I was thinking.
Damn, that Vari face looks so cheap.
Why is it red? It does nothing but clash. I liked the black printed Variares face bolt.

Hasbro's really bizarre with these special releases now. Remember that Gan Gan Galaxy gift set sold halfway through Metal Masters? No printed faces lol.
I wish I had gotten that set. It'll definitely be worth a pretty penny someday.
(Aug. 29, 2012  11:38 PM)MissKarat Wrote: Where Do you live if that's the case?

I live in england. From what I understand, Metal Fury isn't even supposed to be out here yet.
(Aug. 30, 2012  12:14 AM)Just That Guy Wrote: Why is it red? It does nothing but clash. I liked the black printed Variares face bolt.

Hasbro's really bizarre with these special releases now. Remember that Gan Gan Galaxy gift set sold halfway through Metal Masters? No printed faces lol.
It's trying to mimic the Variares face sticker from TT/Sonokong, just like the black markings on the the gold Variares wheel are trying to mimic the black stickers on it. I wonder why they didn't just do this with the standard variares release, or even the other metal fury beys if they were able to do it this easily. Not that I don't like the printed faces they already have, but it just seems odd to me that they only did it for this single release.
I found The Hasbro Phantom Orion and Divine Crown on eBay, here are the links.

Phantom Orion: http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-BEYBLADE-Met...3f1b6e61eb

Divine Crown TR145D: http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-BEYBLADE-Met...3f1b6e66e8
(Aug. 30, 2012  1:36 AM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote: I found The Hasbro Phantom Orion and Divine Crown on eBay, here are the links.

Phantom Orion: http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-BEYBLADE-Met...3f1b6e61eb

Divine Crown TR145D: http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-BEYBLADE-Met...3f1b6e66e8

OMG!!! Orion is "strong and hot" thats how ebay works. Orion is hollowed out i know it.
And the fact that the "Core" is probably metal.
The core is metal, ironically there is no plastic in that wheel.

I say that because it wasn't designed with a screwed-in permanent position.
Actually, if you look at the card on the left, you can see the Track right through the holes : there is no core at all, hah.
No core of course. But I'm surprised they didn't paint it like Cosmic......
(Aug. 30, 2012  12:34 AM)Dracomageat Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2012  11:38 PM)MissKarat Wrote: Where Do you live if that's the case?

I live in england. From what I understand, Metal Fury isn't even supposed to be out here yet.

Well I have a cousin who moved to Britain, he couldn't even find any Metal Fury Beys

TK Max gets american and european products at discount prices so they're a good place to check. There's no consistency in their stock but when they do get beys in, they're £5 rather than up to 9 elsewhere.
Asda, being owned by Walmart, might also get american stuff but it seems unlikely since they're generally slow to restock with newer beys.

Other than that, the trick I've found is to ask Argos staff if they "have anything from the metal fury line" when you take your ticket to the desk. They will have no idea what you're talking about and will be so confused by your explanation that they put the product through on view and you get to see their entire collection.
If, however, the stock check says they have several beys but they only display one, go do some other shopping and return in about half an hour and they'll show you more. It speeds things up a little if you memorise the stock code (388 3420) aswell.
The only problem is staff start recognising you. It doesn't make the method any less effective, it's just kinda awkward...

EDIT: Oh, and would you mind asking if they know where to get Nerf stuff cheap (I'm specifically after something clip system or any low cost way of getting the starwars darts)?
(Aug. 30, 2012  2:55 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: TK Max gets american and european products at discount prices so they're a good place to check. There's no consistency in their stock but when they do get beys in, they're £5 rather than up to 9 elsewhere.
Asda, being owned by Walmart, might also get american stuff but it seems unlikely since they're generally slow to restock with newer beys.

Other than that, the trick I've found is to ask Argos staff if they "have anything from the metal fury line" when you take your ticket to the desk. They will have no idea what you're talking about and will be so confused by your explanation that they put the product through on view and you get to see their entire collection.
If, however, the stock check says they have several beys but they only display one, go do some other shopping and return in about half an hour and they'll show you more. It speeds things up a little if you memorise the stock code (388 3420) aswell.
The only problem is staff start recognising you. It doesn't make the method any less effective, it's just kinda awkward...

EDIT: Oh, and would you mind asking if they know where to get Nerf stuff cheap (I'm specifically after something clip system or any low cost way of getting the starwars darts)?

I don't live in Britain my cousin does
What made you think I believed otherwise?
(Aug. 30, 2012  6:02 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: What made you think I believed otherwise?

When you asked me about Nerf like I knew or summit
(Aug. 30, 2012  2:55 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Oh, and would you mind asking if they know...

(Aug. 30, 2012  10:09 PM)Dracomageat Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2012  2:55 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Oh, and would you mind asking if they know...

Okedokey
I found the first Hasbro Phantom Orion unboxing on Youtube but the video doesn't have the best quality.

This kid made my day. At least i saw the hollowness for about... 3 seconds.
EDIT:
Found another one. Phantom looks like Burn now...(to me)
Am I the only one who could not stand the kid screaming at the camera for 6 min or so? I mean, Yeah he's only little but its just really hard to find best picture or glimpse of the bottom.

[Image: World%2520Beyblade%2520Organization%2520...%255D.jpeg]

So I save you all the trouble. ;D

Damn....there is like no hope for phantom. They took all the weight out of the outside (what everyone expected) which completely derps up all of phantom's hope to be a decent stamina wheel.

It's attack points aren't pronounced either. You can check phantom off my list for Metal Fury.

Edit to an edit:

How is it that people are not curious about the underside of the metal wheel? Like almost all the unboxings I see of new Metal Fury, the people never show the underside.....

Still:
[Image: World%2520Beyblade%2520Organization%2520...255D2.jpeg]

Saved you another 6 mins.

@Responding to post above me:
How on earth is it like burn? It's so much worse than burn, because there is more metal on the inside and the outside is hollowed out way more than burn's lol.
That Phantom is atrocious.
Why Hasbro.
Why.