General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

We can really say that hasbro meta is not going to change anyhow
I mean everything sucked except cosmic and that eds.
We are not getting even mediocre parts
I bet flame is better than that scyth at defense
screw is way better than that blitz
Wth man
Well, only one person's tested Hasbro's Blitz, so we can't say anything's certain yet.
I am really hoping that Hasbro Blitz proves to have potential similar to that of Cosmic. Hopefully something good comes from these hollowed wheels.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=m-fee...p3J_MkNQ3k

Encase anyone is interested in a jade Jupiter hasbro battle.
Beat isn't bad. I've just never gotten the time to make a testing thread. It gets 50%s on Basalt BD145CS.
I just picked up a beat last night, it seems like it could have some potential and that video of Jade makes me want to try it out as well.
I got a Blitz striker today, and it sure is jagged enough, but it lacks a solid interior. it looks really odd from underneath because there are areas they filed in for support, but most of the bottom is an empty space. I gotta say though, Hasbro's blitz looks great from top and side views. The "striker II" clear wheel is actually just a plain striker wheel colored to look like Unicorno II.

Striker II is really just a Striker I?

/activate the jimmy rustlers
(Aug. 20, 2012  2:29 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Striker II is really just a Striker I?

/activate the jimmy rustlers
I'll probably upload a pic to my ancient photobucket account that I rarely ever use just to show pics of blitz striker.

Edit:done, and apparently it replaced my old account with a new one somehow....

Lmfao that's a super Hasbro fail....

Or just plain lazy
At least it distinguishes properly. Hasbro shows some affirmation of their vastly different versions doing this, what made Pegasus III even look good on Cosmic? There's seriously no point in not tossing in Pegasus II instead, at all.

Hasbro executives: "So Unicorno was just fixed by some 'roid-head? Shouldn't it look so? Okay, reshuffling parts according to bad drawing."
(Aug. 18, 2012  1:41 PM)Tommeh Wrote: Is the Blitz (Hasbro) Good for Smash + Left-Spinning Smash?

That's illegal Bull_Frustrated
(Aug. 19, 2012  5:42 PM)BEYDEXTER Wrote: We can really say that hasbro meta is not going to change anyhow
I mean everything sucked except cosmic and that eds.
We are not getting even mediocre parts
I bet flame is better than that scyth at defense
screw is way better than that blitz
Wth man

That's a pretty quick and nigh-baseless conclusion. Hasbro HAS improved some parts, actually. Dark became mediocre once Hasbro released it. Still useless, but not utterly trash for defense, if I recall. Plus, Hasbro released 230, which isn't mediocre yet, and AD145 is being released as well. S130. MB. All decent (better than mediocre at least) parts. I can see saying that Hasbro won't affect the metagame much, but after that, most of your statements are largely baseless.
(Aug. 20, 2012  11:41 PM)Shogun Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2012  1:41 PM)Tommeh Wrote: Is the Blitz (Hasbro) Good for Smash + Left-Spinning Smash?

That's illegal Bull_Frustrated

Yeah, but think of how much it would kill competitively. It would be Triple Wing all over again! I also bet it would hurt to pick up...
The contact points would be just as prominent if it were left spin, but that also means that if it had enough weight, it would be wonderful in it's legal, right spin setup. it's just really light. I don't have a scale, but it seems similar in weight to the hasbro ray wheel. It might have some great attack potential, But it'll most likely stay outclassed in the current metagame.
http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/zbrandsk...Hasbro.jsp

Yep, another mobile stadium. This time it comes with a gold/blue Evil Befall and blue and red Nightmare Rex.
It says "little one". I take offense to that >:[ But anyway, those mobile stadiums are really getting annoying. But oh well.
(Aug. 24, 2012  11:32 PM)NemesisBlader31 Wrote: http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/zbrandsk...Hasbro.jsp

Yep, another mobile stadium. This time it comes with a gold/blue Evil Befall and blue and red Nightmare Rex.

That's great, but it's overpriced. Why no Hasbro sell it for thrity dollar?! The world may never know.
Thats A good set but it is expensive. Whats with the huge price increase. The last 2 were $30 including zurafa.
WTF that one Rex looks like it's from the Strongest Blader Set.....
I want that blue and gold Befall!
That Evil Befall and Nightmare Rex look weird
(Aug. 24, 2012  11:32 PM)NemesisBlader31 Wrote: http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/zbrandsk...Hasbro.jsp

Each time Hasbro makes a new mobile stadium they add stuff with it
(Aug. 25, 2012  12:21 AM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote: That Evil Befall and Nightmare Rex look weird

@ Bob: I dunno, man, those two look pretty cool with these color schemes!

Shame they didn't change up the tracks and tips.