General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

It has a facebolt so im expecting it to have a track and bottom that can be switched out. Grin
(Aug. 14, 2012  6:06 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: While it is unclear, I assume then this won't be an actual bey with a track and bottom then, should there be no clear wheel or metal wheel. But it can't be the Ultimate Bey ta Stadium version...there is no stadium mentioned, which is the only purpose for that bey...

What the heck is this??? haha

I think it'll be ProtoType Nemesiss I AD145WD then with diablo, Diablo Nemessis II AD145 then Divine Chimeras bottom.
I think ToyWiz already has Proto's Track and Bottom listed as AD145D...
I think the metal furry toyline will using AD145 in most of there combos meaning that we should be expecting more stamina customs this year or season
I knew it! I knew they would put Big Bang, Fang, and Phantom in the first Legendary pack.

I don't care if they're hollowed or not, this set is gonna be all mine Smile

That Proto Nemesis looks pretty cool too, can't wait to see it's Facebolt.
Hope death quetz is not released as its top frame, ok I might be over exaggerating but hopefully I'm wrong.
Eh it kinda looks like a new zero g bey haha.
I mean Proto does, but it might be screwed in like variares
Am I the only person here who thinks Proto Nemesis looks better without the face? (Takara Tomy)
Ah, that Proto Nemesis is just a customizable version of Proto Nemesis. I wasn't sure like a couple other users if it was Proto or a renamed Diablo (because I doubt Hasbro would call a wheel Diablo if they rename Killer or Hell). It looks interesting though, and I might actually try buying it someday.
And also, I didn't see it already, but I love that blue Vulcan Horuseus.
Say whatever you want, but I am okay with the idea of a customizable Proto Nemesis...

Most of the recolors from the Metal Fury Face-Off Packs are really nice. Most especially the Befall CW from Twisted Befall BD145RSF.
Hasbro was wise to have come up with something as heavy as Twisted Befall BD145RSF.
I still want Proto to have an extra heavy (possibly magnetic) tip.
Hopefully, the plastic frame of the Hasbro Proto Nemesis will keep the patterns from the one of the Takara-Tomy version.
It'll likely recess into it. There's a lot of space inside. (BB18Libra's observation)
starting to see 4d in America i have recently seen scythe in store and of course hollowed but the eds tip did look nice though
http//www.youtube.com/watch?feature=plpp&v=GMcf-rDGTuo

Incase anyone's interested, someone made Blitz Striker (Unicorno as they titled and not Striker) vs Ray Striker
The link appears broken. Try this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=plpp&v=GMcf-rDGTuo

Edit: Found another unboxing of blitz striker. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eL5LmFrHkOA
(Aug. 14, 2012  9:12 PM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: Hasbro was wise to have come up with something as heavy as Twisted Befall BD145RSF.

Coincidently that's already a defense combo out of the box.
@ D-Quetz: Even though it's not really top-tier compared to what the WBO had come up with, but heavy nonetheless
When we found out about the combo months ago, it was almost top-tier. It was only missing the MF-H and Kerbecs/Aquario.
@ ლ(ಠ益ಠლ): Sorry about that.
Looking at that particular face-off set, I would say that is one of the more useful, as well as one of the nicer looking, face-offs to-date! That Black and Red Meteo is unbelievably cool, and Twisted Befall is not only a nice anti-attack or defense right from the get-go (depending on how one uses it), the green just looks nice.

Still, I have to say, Inferno Byxis CH120RS was the best hasbro re-color to date in my opinion. Not that I am a fan of the color yellow in particular, but the whole bey was coordinated very nicely.

Speaking of the Meteor Shower Attack 2 Pack, a quick youtube search came up with an unboxing! Its in german though. Or at least I think it is.

It sounds like German, but the accent isn't heavy. Perhaps it is Eastern or Southern Germany? Or maybe it is Austrian???

After taking a closer look at Twisted Befall...Inferno Byxis is still the most coordinated, but I just love Turquoise so much Grin
(Aug. 15, 2012  7:20 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: It sounds like German, but the accent isn't heavy. Perhaps it is Eastern or Southern Germany? Or maybe it is Austrian???

After taking a closer look at Twisted Befall...Inferno Byxis is still the most coordinated, but I just love Turquoise so much Grin

The BD145 looks kind of weird. I'm hoping it would color coordinate with my aqua aquario. I definitely like that Meteo L Drago though. Is anyone else thinking:

L Drago Guardian FB
2 Pack L Drago CW
L Drago Rush Meteo MW
Marble Grey LW105LF from L Drago Destructor?

I'll post a pic in the Photo Gallery when I get this pack!