General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

I was thinking about it. Though I would like to find out what there answer is.
(Aug. 13, 2012  6:06 AM)Insomniac Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2012  10:45 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: What wheel is that?
Haha, so hollowed out, its un-identifiable!

Yep, took me some time to find out what it was meant to be.
Even Metal System Escolpio could beat Hasbro Jade, don't you think?
I somehow came across this website. It has some new stuff and pictures.

Dragon Emperor Life Destructor Faceoff will be L-Drago Destructor vs Forbidden Striker. (No pics)
http://www.bbcw.com/product.php?productid=25867

Here are pictures of the two Legendary Bladers three packs.
http://www.bbcw.com/product.php?producti...at=&page=1

and......................................... Proto Nemesis picture!
http://www.bbcw.com/product.php?producti...at=&page=2

That Proto Nemesis looks sexy.

Also, I was right about that plastic frame being changed.
That Proto Nemesis just dosen't look right... I'm not used to seeing it with a face, and the different plastic frame looks weird, too. Maybe I'm not used to change.
The picture in general is too small, but if you can see they didn't just leave the whole thing naked without a frame to cover its hollow interior. That is until we know HOW DEEP it is.

Also it might as well go under a new name. Like, "Sleeping Nemesis".
@ Syncrystal: A better name than Sleeping Nemesis, would be Sealed Nemesis or Dormant Nemesis

Oh, and I don't really mind if it has a Face.
It would be hilarious if Hasbro tried to pass off Divine Chimera as Death Quetzalcoatl and their Proto Nemesis as both Nemeses from the anime.
(Aug. 13, 2012  6:44 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: I am curious, has anyone else taken a similar approach by contacting Hasbro? How long did it take them to respond? Did they ever bother to respond? What was their answer?

Apparently they never respond. I guess no one bothered.
Now that it's confirmed that Hasbro's making their own version of Prototype Nemesis, I wonder what its motif would look like?
It looks to be the same as Diablo's from what I can see.
@ ლ(ಠ益ಠლ): Hmm, I dunno. If any of us sees that Bey in stores, then it can be confirmed
(Aug. 14, 2012  2:22 AM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: @ Syncrystal: A better name than Sleeping Nemesis, would be Sealed Nemesis or Dormant Nemesis

Oh, and I don't really mind if it has a Face.

I think the face being printed is kinda out of place. It should be plain black, or completely clear.

You know a lightly implied print that has to be looked at real close is cool.

It isn't anywhere similar to Diablo, other than the three skulls being placeholders for the final form obviously. Which are part of the Prototype aspect.
Interesting. A real Proto Nemesis!

Its almost funny how Hasbro decides to make that rather than the correct beys for the Metal Fury Line

Almost

Chances are though, like Cyber, Counter, the legend beys and the Metal Fury beys, this will be a lightweight, but we shall see.
(Aug. 14, 2012  3:24 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Interesting. A real Proto Nemesis!

Its almost funny how Hasbro decides to make that rather than the correct beys for the Metal Fury Line

Almost

Chances are though, like Cyber, Counter, the legend beys and the Metal Fury beys, this will be a lightweight, but we shall see.

I can calculate the chances of Proto Nemesis being light. They are exactly: 99.99999%.

All jokes aside (even my terrible ones) the real proto nemesis was light, so I doubt they would "increase" the weight especially following the trend of all the other metal fury. eg: Jade *shudders.

I know this is kinda off topic, but now that there actually is confirmation that it is not a rename for the hasbro diablo nemesis, and that it has no clear wheel, are we going to make this thing legal?
(Aug. 14, 2012  2:26 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: It would be hilarious if Hasbro tried to pass off Divine Chimera as Death Quetzalcoatl and their Proto Nemesis as both Nemeses from the anime.

Shhhhh don't give Hasbro ideas! Anyways, I would rofl like crazy.
Hasbro is commiting marketing suicide... Raising prices and lowering quality in an economy were people are trying to save money? I am sorry if this is offtopic but really. If they lowered the price of beys slightly and added the correct parts then they would sell like hotcakes. But saving money on the cost for making something that noone will buy because of bad quality? Carp.

But after my rage there I think it is a pretty good idea to sell Proto Nemesis in a booster. Might have to pick one up... Even if it is horrible. But other than that I wont buy from hasbro at all unless they turn themselves around. Sorry if I am whining and or complaining. Had to let out some steam...
Agreed with ultimate chimera. But they dont send them out from where i live. In NY.
(Aug. 14, 2012  2:36 AM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: @ ლ(ಠ益ಠლ): Hmm, I dunno. If any of us sees that Bey in stores, then it can be confirmed

Well, it's probably not gonna look that much different from this:

[Image: 93087765.png]
EDIT: /derp^
@ ლ(ಠ益ಠლ): Point well taken!
(Aug. 14, 2012  3:52 AM)SoulEater57 Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2012  2:26 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: It would be hilarious if Hasbro tried to pass off Divine Chimera as Death Quetzalcoatl and their Proto Nemesis as both Nemeses from the anime.

Shhhhh don't give Hasbro ideas! Anyways, I would rofl like crazy.

It honestly wouldn't surprise me if they did...
I'm gonna call it right now. xD
(Aug. 14, 2012  4:38 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2012  2:36 AM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: @ ლ(ಠ益ಠლ): Hmm, I dunno. If any of us sees that Bey in stores, then it can be confirmed

Well, it's probably not gonna look that much different from this:

It is a mystery no more! =P

Well, now we know it isn't the same as Diablo Nemesis. let's just hope Diablo Nemesis is even released now...

Wait...how the heck is this going to work? The Diablo Nemesis has a Clear Wheel and Metal Wheel. Will this Proto Nemesis have a different Clear Wheel then???

Ugh Hasbro, why you no be normal?
(Aug. 14, 2012  5:54 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: It is a mystery no more! =P

Well, now we know it isn't the same as Diablo Nemesis. let's just hope Diablo Nemesis is even released now...

Wait...how the heck is this going to work? The Diablo Nemesis has a Clear Wheel and Metal Wheel. Will this Proto Nemesis have a different Clear Wheel then???

Ugh Hasbro, why you no be normal?

From the picture, "Proto Nemesis" obviously has no Clear Wheel.
While it is unclear, I assume then this won't be an actual bey with a track and bottom then, should there be no clear wheel or metal wheel. But it can't be the Ultimate Bey ta Stadium version...there is no stadium mentioned, which is the only purpose for that bey...

What the heck is this??? haha