General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

That's like saying I would be doing you a service if I gave you a burger to eat in the middle of the desert without a plate or anything. Enjoy eatting it on the sand.

Not the greatest analogy but I'm pretty sure you get what I'm saying. There's no point in playing a game when you are missing a vital part of playing.
Don't play it then?

Most people who buy Hasbro beys have no knowledge of TT's stadium and so they think the PTW is fine because they have nothing to compare it to.
Would there even be a point to call around erie PA for earth eagle? It seems like they are nowhere to be found in the US right now. I got the phonebook in front of me right now contemplating what to do lol
There really is no point in calling it's unlikely the person will know what a Beyblade is they'll just answer yes or no if they have them in stock
(Aug. 14, 2010  7:44 PM)GeneralHawx Wrote: There really is no point in calling it's unlikely the person will know what a Beyblade is they'll just answer yes or no if they have them in stock

True, but I think im gonna use a line like this:

Hi I have a specific toy question?

At that point they should be able to answer it or put me on the phone with someone who would know hopefully.

Im just wondering if there is even a chance because i cant find anyone who lives in the US that has an Earth Eagle or L Drago (not in the Vortex battle set). There are about 5-6 wal marts and 1 toys r us in my area, so it would be quite a bit of calling, but that sure beats driving!
(Aug. 14, 2010  7:55 PM)thrasherbb Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2010  7:44 PM)GeneralHawx Wrote: There really is no point in calling it's unlikely the person will know what a Beyblade is they'll just answer yes or no if they have them in stock

True, but I think im gonna use a line like this:

Hi I have a specific toy question?

At that point they should be able to answer it or put me on the phone with someone who would know hopefully.

Im just wondering if there is even a chance because i cant find anyone who lives in the US that has an Earth Eagle or L Drago (not in the Vortex battle set). There are about 5-6 wal marts and 1 toys r us in my area, so it would be quite a bit of calling, but that sure beats driving!

Calling is worth it when Zellers(Canadian Store) had a 25% sale I called about 7-8 of them none of which had a single one, each took 10 mins to finally get to the Toy department representative. WalMart is easy they actually pic up the phones fast, they will only answer if they have Beyblades in stock if your in the toy department line....
im calling a walmart in ottawa about earth eagle and rock orso right now(and hopefully evil gemios)
they took to long to pick up Unhappy someone else is using the phone now.just gotta hope that if i go today, ill find all the beys i need
You don't need to tell us your calling just tell us if they have any. When I mean if they have any, only report if they have it in stock not if they don't.
Screw it fully edited this thing, don't post a link tell them to search it up themselves it turns out to be a zero result search unless you do it urself.
It's really amazing can't wait to get some when I come back to England!
(Aug. 14, 2010  8:12 PM)vamasco Wrote: check this out!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejo2srhHVbQ

LOL the video was pretty useless other than the fact that he found a new accessory he didn't even know how to operate it properly haha
yeah,and the wind launcher looked prety weak!but we need someone that can shows the result of the wind launcher.still it´s good to know it´s out Smile
(Aug. 14, 2010  8:21 PM)vamasco Wrote: yeah,and the wind launcher looked prety weak!but we need someone that can shows the result of the wind launcher.still it´s good to know it´s out Smile
"Wind-up" launcher, not "wind launcher".
(Aug. 14, 2010  2:53 PM)MetalPharoah Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2010  9:09 AM)Diamond Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2010  8:58 AM)Tls Wrote: are there going to be beypointers in america?
No. There hasn't been any news regarding the release of Beypointers from Hasbro.

But we do not know what the future holds. If the game rises in popularity just enough, I believe we shall see them brought forth... and tell them to include Mercury Anubis "Mercury" version please Grin

I guess you right, to bad kids are more interested in bakugan >.>
I think the majority of people on this site have Rock Leone and Storm Pegasus
I seriously hope that I can get them from my local Target
EDIT: Target has none but toysrus has lots of different Beyblades.
does anyone here know the exact date when argos will start selling beyblades?
(Aug. 15, 2010  5:24 PM)BBAresistance Wrote: does anyone here know the exact date when argos will start selling beyblades?
No, there is no exact date. Some people have gotten Beyblades from them already though, I think.
One Argos near me (Metrocenter, Gateshead) had 2 blades, but nothing else. The other (Newcastle) said they would have them in by Wednesday. So I'm guessing they'll all have them soon!
John Lewis + Fenwicks in Newcastle STILL don't have any though Uncertain A big stand of Battle Strikers in Fenwicks, and a load of Bakugan in John Lewis, but no blades...
I got more from TRU today though. They have like 6 or 7 different blades, the String Shooter and Launcher Grip. And Thunder Rumbler stadiums for £3.99. I'm still yet to see any new stadiums though - the Thunder Rumblers are deadstock.

Odd that John Lewis have none, as they were meant to be one of the largest stockists, were they not?