General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

(Aug. 07, 2010  3:07 AM)Kai-V Wrote: By the way, Metal Fight Beyblades are approximately the same size as HMS, hah. It seems like so many kids missed that series ...

For some unknown reason, I had the funny idea that they didn't come with launchers and ripcords. It may have been the tiny rectangular box, different then the beyblades I'd gotten before then.
But, that's what I thought, so I was too scared to get them. And they were even like....... wow, I think they were under 5 USD at one point. Tired
I hate myself for not getting them. Well, not really, but I do regret it.
Is it strange that I don't see BattleStrikers in any of my stores, like the ones that come with just the top.
(Aug. 07, 2010  4:52 AM)souless1234 Wrote: Is it strange that I don't see BattleStrikers in any of my stores, like the ones that come with just the top.
Hm, this does not really relate to the topic ...
Sorry, someone was discussing about it so I just figured it'd fit.
Anyways I asked this guy on youtube about LLDrago's (Super Vortex) winder size and he said its the same size as others, as in shorter. But then he messaged me saying this "i thought them same but no ist the same length". What does he mean o.o? I asked him again to clarify and count the teeth, I don't want LLDrago to be handicapped Unhappy
I don't remember the exact amount, but I seem to recall that either LLDrago's ripcord, or the other Bey's ripcords are one tooth apart from each other.
Something like one is 68 teeth, and the other 69. I think.
(Aug. 07, 2010  5:18 AM)Extic Wrote: I don't remember the exact amount, but I seem to recall that either LLDrago's ripcord, or the other Bey's ripcords are one tooth apart from each other.
Something like one is 68 teeth, and the other 69. I think.
Hm, you must have read what was written on Dragon Winders and Metal Fight Beyblade ones, because Hasbro's only have approximately forty-five teeth.
(Aug. 07, 2010  5:22 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, you must have read what was written on Dragon Winders and Metal Fight Beyblade ones, because Hasbro's only have approximately forty-five teeth.

Ah, yeah, I must have. Pinching_eyes
I did think that seemed like a big number, since I have a few of the ripcords myself.
Thanks for the confirmation.
Looks like ToyWiz finally gave credit to the WBO well at least I saw it on their parts lists
EDIT: Irrelevant post above but ToyWiz now has a bunch of new parts like 100 track for $2
(Aug. 07, 2010  7:39 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: Looks like ToyWiz finally gave credit to the WBO well at least I saw it on their parts lists
Yes. In fact, things seem to be going better with Toywiz.
(Aug. 07, 2010  6:30 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2010  7:39 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: Looks like ToyWiz finally gave credit to the WBO well at least I saw it on their parts lists
Yes. In fact, things seem to be going better with Toywiz.

FINALLY.

Let's hope they fix their release dates... >_>; So we can actually rely on them for information? :3
(Aug. 07, 2010  8:50 PM)MaxL Wrote: FINALLY.

Let's hope they fix their release dates... >_>; So we can actually rely on them for information? :3
Actually I was assured they do have Lightning L Drago, and Earth Eagle, etc. Apparently they have very good relations with Hasbro.

Hahah, Toywiz is selling the character cards with the BeybladeBattles.com codes for five American dollars hah :
http://www.toywiz.com/beybladecodecar.html
(Aug. 07, 2010  9:03 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hahah, Toywiz is selling the character cards with the BeybladeBattles.com codes for five American dollars hah :

I can undercut them! I've got like 20 unused ones. I'll sell the codes for $2 CAD!
Toywiz is a special kind of classy.
(Aug. 07, 2010  10:50 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2010  9:03 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hahah, Toywiz is selling the character cards with the BeybladeBattles.com codes for five American dollars hah :

I can undercut them! I've got like 20 unused ones. I'll sell the codes for $2 CAD!

I will sell mine for $1.99!

MY PRICES ARE CHEAPER.
I'm a bit afraid at the fact it says "we'll send you a code card", are they really going to ship out an item that's value, and production cost are less than the cost of an envelope? Jeeze dudes, just email if you're going to do something shady.
(Aug. 07, 2010  5:04 AM)souless1234 Wrote: Sorry, someone was discussing about it so I just figured it'd fit.
Anyways I asked this guy on youtube about LLDrago's (Super Vortex) winder size and he said its the same size as others, as in shorter. But then he messaged me saying this "i thought them same but no ist the same length". What does he mean o.o? I asked him again to clarify and count the teeth, I don't want LLDrago to be handicapped Unhappy

K so yeah, the dude replyed back and he said the winder that comes with LLDrago is longer Smile
(Aug. 07, 2010  9:03 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2010  8:50 PM)MaxL Wrote: FINALLY.

Actually I was assured they do have Lightning L Drago, and Earth Eagle, etc. Apparently they have very good relations with Hasbro.

Hahah, Toywiz is selling the character cards with the BeybladeBattles.com codes for five American dollars hah :

So..They're tearing open packages to JUST sell one piece for the near-exact(Note:I said Near) amount you'd pay for ONE Beyblade at a local Walmart(Dunno a toys'r'us price so im not going to put that store)..
ONE Beyblade that you have not one but FIVE different other pieces. They might as well just say
"Buy ONE for the price of FIVE!"
I find this worst than that little kid saying "They're just rip-offs of Bakugan"
Has anyone even bought any of the cards?

EDIT:Yes,i know some dont live near a walmart to buy a beyblade..But still
(Aug. 07, 2010  11:03 PM)MaxL Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2010  10:50 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:

I will sell mine for $1.99!

MY PRICES ARE CHEAPER.

I have about 15 of those things, and for the people WBO I WILL SELL FOR $1!XD, HAHA go cheaper than that.
Back to topic, just wondering if anyone have seen the vortex set in the Toronto area yet? Cuz if not i'll ask my friend in the US to get it for me this weekend.
I'm on a mobile browser, so I'm not even going to attempt to quote that.

As for the Super Vortex set being in Toronto, as of today I can say I haven't seen any. There hasn't been any reports of it being in the city either. Given the large amount of Bladers here, I think it's safe to say it's not out yet. I'd expect it to be out relatively soon (I want to say this week, but I don't want my word to be used as truth).
I saw a super vortex battle set at my local Target.

Needless to say, I passed it up.
Well I want it mostly for the gold/red LLDrago, oh well I might as well just get my friend to get it thenUnhappy
We do need proper test results for it though, even just for 'reference' hah.
(Aug. 08, 2010  4:14 AM)FlameDragon25 Wrote: Well I want it mostly for the gold/red LLDrago, oh well I might as well just get my friend to get it thenUnhappy

I pity any any fools who buy this set for the stadium.

(Then again, I'm trying to con a guy I know into helping me pay for the set. His share, the stadium. Smug )
(Aug. 08, 2010  4:22 AM)The LVJ Wrote: (Then again, I'm trying to con a guy I know into helping me pay for the set. His share, the stadium. Smug )

Lol, me and my friend are splitting the Pegasis and LLdrago, and having a match; winner will get the stadium.(even HF will last longer than RF in a stadium with no pockets Tongue_out)