General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

(Apr. 03, 2012  9:47 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Your "rubber frame" is merely the rubber on LDD's plastic clear wheel.
In the case of BBP, the PC is officially part of the metal wheel, in LDD, the clear wheel is not. That is the distinction I am try to point out.
How??? LDD Has no CW.

When I said rubber frame, I meant to say core.
Oh god.......

What's gonna happen to Anubis! O.O the horror.....

But anyways, Wouldn't metal rather than rubber improve L-Drago Destroy's/ Destructor's performance?
In terms of agression, yes. In terms of being a less KOable Meteo L-Drago, no.
It all depends on what you want to use it for.

(Apr. 03, 2012  10:13 PM)TriSix Wrote: How??? LDD Has no CW.

This seems to be beyond just mere picking on me. Something is seriously up here.
You mean to tell me that L-Drago III and Destroy are not considered seperate parts and that, despite it most definitely having been the proper name of the part in the past, "L-Drago III" isn't even a recognised name anymore? And the clear plastic version of Meteo isn't considered a clear wheel?

How do you decide on such arbitrary definitions and how do you change them in such a way that I'm the only one who remembers the old ways? I really on't get it.
Mercury Anubis will be the only one that had not been color-modified.

Well, that is if Forbidden Ionis is the only opaque model ever.

[CONJECTURE]

(Apr. 03, 2012  10:12 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: So in short, what you're saying is that terminology here has changed so that, despite my logic being perfectly sound, I am wrong once again? Why does this not surprise me?

Well, if the plastic section of debatable name of LDD is infact part of the metal wheel then consistent policy would dictate that Hasbro turn it metal, fuse it with the previously metal bit and stick L-Drago II ontop. Something that I really doubt will happen.

Did you not see Hasbro's L Drago "Destructor" already ? We all did, and its Core is now only plastic, and it is not fused to the Metal Frame.
(Apr. 03, 2012  10:18 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: In terms of agression, yes. In terms of being a less KOable Meteo L-Drago, no.
It all depends on what you want to use it for.

(Apr. 03, 2012  10:13 PM)TriSix Wrote: How??? LDD Has no CW.

And the clear plastic version of Meteo isn't considered a clear wheel?

Meteo has no plastic version, and meteo is a metal wheel.
I have caught a breif glimpse of the packaging. Had I not I would likely have assumed the name to be some dumb kid's malformed version of the real one. I shall look into this further though and question what this means for the MW/PC core/CW issue.
It just means that Hasbro does everything to only have two layers of Wheels, and they remove all the rubber and plastic they can ...

So, for Beyblades that have a Clear Wheel, that stays, but the Metal Wheel has to be only one piece, and that almost always implies being made of only metal.

L Drago Destroy is an exception, since it has no Clear Wheel. They removed the rubber from its Core though, for no reason ...
(Apr. 03, 2012  10:30 PM)Kai-V Wrote: L Drago Destroy is an exception, since it has no Clear Wheel. They removed the rubber from its Core though, for no reason ...
maybe they need all the rubber they can get for beywheelz
Scythe actually looks pretty awesome! Hasbro, you might turn this around! The Variares looks WAY better in red, but I'm still unsure with what Nelvana will do with this....
Beat is cool, but the AD145 just doesn't look right. I would've rathered CH120.
I'm not sure if this has been said but on the newer Galaxy Pegasus the R2f has a bar on it unlike the first ones they released
It has been mentioned and to be honest Hasbro's second mold of R2F is more solid than it's Takara Tomy counterpart
(Apr. 03, 2012  10:14 PM)Anubis Blader Wrote: Oh god.......

What's gonna happen to Anubis! O.O the horror.....

But anyways, Wouldn't metal rather than rubber improve L-Drago Destroy's/ Destructor's performance?

Id probably get Anubis for looks and novelty in my collection; since the most sought after parts of Anubis are the track and tip
What is CW and MW??? xD
A question that should be asked in the Ask a Question, Get an Answer thread.
Well, more than the people who are interested in Phantom's and Beat's Hasbro releases, I am much more interested in L Drago Destructor....
Rubber was always actually annoying; at least to me. :\
It hindered attacks. Now I expect L Drago Destructor to be slightly better than what it has been all this while...
Just realized something else.....L'Drago Destructor will probably be the only Metal Fury bey that can mode change since it's Core or whatever the plastic thing is called isn't attached to the metal wheel.
Bearing in mind that Rock Leone is technically capable of mode changing in exactly the same way as the existing L-Dragos, I find that doubtful. Perhaps it'll be the only one with a non-neglidgeable mode change but that's nothing new for L-Drago beys.
Rock Leone?
You probably meant to say Fang there, haha!
Nope, Rock. Both the Leone clear wheel and the Rock metal wheel have rotational symetry of order 3 and thus two modes are possible. There's almost no difference whatsoever though so it's nothing more than a technicallity.
Hasbro's Torch Aries accidentally has two modes, but the only reason for any performance impact is because of the size issues. I figure the smash is noticeable with the heads lined up.
Mercury Anubius probably won't be modded at all, I'm guessing. I can't wait for Anubius to come out here, honestly. I don't want to pay $20+ on a Bey that will get chipped up paint if I battle with it 3 times.
Have you guys checked toywiz and saw all of the beyblade metal fury images?Why do they have spiral fox and spiral lyre getting released at different times?I wonder if Mercury anubis and omega dragonis are going to come with a video or will they be sold in stores like regular beyblades?
They're probably building up distribution of manufactured products a little more consistently by "taking babysteps" before releasing five more.