General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

I got the Triple Battle Stadium today! There's not so much of a "gap" between the stadium and plate, it's more like a ridge. Also, the stadium is a little smaller than I expected it to be.
I was hoping that it'd be somewhat large... Is it at least bigger then the Super Vortex, or can you not compare?
Hmm... make a video? Really want to see the outcome here myself, if you know what I mean.

What happens to Attack Types when entering the rubber surface?
what beys do you get
(Jul. 05, 2011  11:50 PM)sora lover17 Wrote: what beys do you get
Hm ? If you want to post something you got, use the Recent Beyblade Purhcases Thread located in the Beyblade Marketplace Forum.
I think he means what beys do you get in the TBS, but that should go in the Ask a Question thread
I think he was asking what beys you get with the Triple Battle set... Well use the search function, it is some of the easiest available information. A quick Google search would have answered you...
EDIT: BEATEN?!
NIGHTWOLF, WHAT TRICKERY MAGIC ARE YOU USING, PUTTING YOUR POSTS BEFORE MINE?! BLASPHEMY Tongue_out
@Raigeko You got BEAT.
Well, I hope it is bigger, and it more than likely is, as it has penalty pockets unlike the Super Vortex Stadium.
(Jul. 06, 2011  12:12 AM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote: @Raigeko You got BEAT.
Well, I hope it is bigger, and it more than likely is, as it has penalty pockets unlike the Super Vortex Stadium.

The vortex is okay I find the "penalty pockets" to be pointless as the beys easily move out.; and it is a ridge not a gap, theres a bump on the plate that disturbs play because it' used to help replace the plate. Maybe I should polish or clean the plates up in a way where its not such a rough surface that kills the beys stamina quick. The only one that seems to last long is the burn herculeo with the MS. Over all it's an okay stadium though when I get a TT one this one is quickly going to be used for display and not much use.
Vortex is TERRIBLE. It's WAY too small, has no exits, and you automatically win with LLD (Any Track 125 and below) WB/WD.
the 15in play area world wide stadium is so and so for stamina type , defense and balance but good for attck
BB-74 Thermal Lacerta WA130HF Starter Unboxing

Thermal Lacerta is totally awesome, Metal Masters is off to a pretty good start.
(Jul. 06, 2011  3:41 AM)Ink. Wrote: BB-74 Thermal Lacerta WA130HF Starter Unboxing

Thermal Lacerta is totally awesome, Metal Masters is off to a pretty good start.
Metal masters has been out for a while I guess I'll test the tornado tops when I feel like buying it. Tornado Destroyer and Tornado Larcerta are coming out soon.

Megablader The dragons den looks promising no gimmicks when I look at the picture.
Shadowhaunter why would you test tornado battlers? they aren't even going to be used competitively, it'll be a waste IMO.
I like Dragon's Den. It reminds me of Dragoon Hurricane. (Good times...)
(Jul. 05, 2011  11:13 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I was hoping that it'd be somewhat large... Is it at least bigger then the Super Vortex, or can you not compare?

Well, I don't have it for comparison, but I have seen it up close. The ridge and the area below the ridge is about SVS size, then the ramps and pockets stick out past that size.

Pictures: TBS Stadium with GPeg and MLD - http://i56.tinypic.com/59u2bo.jpg
TBS Stadium on top of LLD Stadium - http://i55.tinypic.com/3151ugh.jpg
TBS Stadium and its other 2 cores - http://i53.tinypic.com/1zlvq7d.jpg
Note: In all pictures, the core inside the stadium is the Deflector Core. The red core is the Zip Core, and the yellow core is the Chaos Core. From my experience, Deflector>Zip>Chaos.

Videos of Attack Type movement in TBS Stadium coming soon!
Thanks for the pics. I actually thought it was going to be smaller...
The stadium is quite small, even adding that the rubber makes a hideous color.

Even that makes it smaller.
(Jul. 06, 2011  12:08 PM)amit93 Wrote: Shadowhaunter why would you test tornado battlers? they aren't even going to be used competitively, it'll be a waste IMO.

I wanna put Hasbro words in their mouth "it can attack at angles and come out of the penalty pockets". I'm just gonna put this up against my Vulcan like I did to my friends Gravity Perseus and see how long it last. Maybe I could use the spin track for laughs also like adding it to basalt. See how well it would do in the upcoming stadium like dragons den.
You realize that its one solid piece, right? There is no "spin track"
Iceburn
Well, yeah, Nightwolf is right. Plus, it would be pointless to use what would be the 'track' of the Tornado Battlers. Ever hear of 230? Better choice.
^ Uh yeah because you know Speechless

How wide spread are the IR spin control beys? How hard are they to find at the moment? Just wondering
(Jul. 06, 2011  6:52 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: The stadium is quite small, even adding that the rubber makes a hideous color.

Even that makes it smaller.

Wait, what do you mean by rubber? The TBS Stadium has no rubber Speechless
The cores, I was referring to them.
if the cores were rubber they would drain the stamina of other rubber tips easily. anyway, RC tops aren't to hard to find in my area, but i think thats because even the little kids think they are stupid. Atleast the plastics RC tops weren't that bad.