General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

I still find it odd that they would freely announce the air date and time of the anime, and yet they're still so quiet/secretive about the Beyblade toyline itself.
ughhhh 26 pages of complaining
That amazon item says "Usually ships in 1 to 3 months" So I better get ordering now Confused

EDIT: Wait, they don't ship to UK apparently.
they probably have the merchandise in the stock room but haven't stack them out yet until the end of the month.
(Apr. 25, 2010  5:25 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: ughhhh 26 pages of complaining

qft
I suppose I will lock this until we actually have something to say other than empty speculations ...

If one of you Canadians ever find and buy Beyblade Metal Fusion products in stores before this gets reopened, do not hesitate to contact a staff member to ask them to unlock it so you can post this information. If anybody finds new content that is very interesting about the hobby brought by Hasbro, you can do the same thing.
Still nothing new on the store case, however it seems the official parts are :

- Face Bolt
- Energy Ring
- Fusion Wheel
- Spin Track
- Performance Tip

Toywiz and BigBad Toy Store have opened pre-orders that would ship in August, so that is probably when Beyblade Metal Fusion will be released in the United States, especially since the anime will start being broadcast there on June 26th.

And of course Beyblade.com has been opened, however nohing is really related to the hobby besides the "Let It Rip" commercial.

BeybladeBattles.com is open.
From the other thread,

[Image: 23idr1i.jpg]

Dufferin Mall ToysRus for those interested. The Dufferin Mall Wal-Mart only had the two packs. Currently editing the unboxing and light impressions, but here's the purchase prices for those interested.

Beystadium - $10.99 (NOTE: Sticker on shelf read "$12.99")
Beyblade Battle Gear Launcher Grip - $9.99
Beyblade Battle Gear String Shooter - $9.99
Beyblade Basic Booster - $9.99
Beyblade Faceoff 2 Pack - $17.99 (Wal-Mart had them for $18.99)

Those are without taxes.
Ah, finally, thank you for the news.
The prices are pretty decent.

Would you be able to shoot a video of a couple Beys battling in the stadium?

Oh and I guess you can change your sig now Tongue_out
Finally some good news! Smile Once you try out the stadium can you tell us how the beys perform in it?
Hey Kai-V and friends, would it be ok if you guys set up a sightings forum? That way people won't be wandering the cities looking for specific beys if other people have been there that same day and have not spotted anything.

I have to convert the video, so it may take a while. I'll shoot some battles later on though.

EDIT- All this excitement has thrown my writing ability down the toilet...
Nice! Could you take some individual photos of each?
Also if you have any of the original versions of each blade, could you do a comparison photo to see if there's any alterations?
(May. 14, 2010  9:59 PM)To Wrote: Hey Kai-V and friends, would it be ok if you guys set up a sightings forum? That way people won't be wandering the cities looking for specific beys if other people have been there that same day and have not spotted anything.

I have to convert the video, so it may take a while. I'll shoot some battles later on though.

EDIT- All this excitement has thrown my writing ability down the toilet...
Hm, I am not certain about a whole new forum. We will keep updating the Stores with Beyblade in stock topic for sure though.
(May. 14, 2010  10:01 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Nice! Could you take some individual photos of each?
Also if you have any of the original versions of each blade, could you do a comparison photo to see if there's any alterations?

I don't own a Takara Tomy version of Storm Pegasus, Dark Wolf, or Storm Aries, so I can't check. Sorry.

@ Kai-V, how about a sub-forum?
Woah!
Grin Awesome news that they've actually been sighted!!

I hope they find their way over my way soon. This definitely gives hope.
Here are the unboxing videos; Part 1, Part 2. Sorry for the low video quality. I've got a better camera for when I test out the stadium though. Individual pictures are currently going through a choosing state, will post when done.
ugh plastic gen winders, which are shorter than tt ones

thank you for the videos, btw.
So I gonna save like 60 bucks from my pay check for spinning tops :p
I feel so manly.
But yeah, I have a question (yall prob won't know but I shall still ask)
Basicly Canada got bebylades I am guessing this week. I dunno if this is because the anime starts this weekend.
Do yall think they will do the same for usa?
We would get them at the end of june early july cause of the anime will start then?
(May. 14, 2010  11:40 PM)♥ Wrote: ugh plastic gen winders, which are shorter than tt ones

This is annoying.

The Hasbro BeyLauncher looks kind of sketchy. The handle is a bit longer (which we already knew). The "string" looks more like an actual string than a cord, and looks a bit flimsy.

Thanks for the video To!
Thanks for the videos! My Toys R' Us has regular beys and stadiums, Walmart has nothing. I hope I can pick these up tonight
Something off happened with Part 2 of the unboxing. Reuploading it now. Prepare for a tonne of pictures soon.
Looks like imma have to go to Toys R Us... @ To: did you see Earth Aquilla(/Eagle I think thats what they named it now) in any stores?
(May. 15, 2010  12:28 AM)RaitonLDragon Wrote: @ To: did you see Earth Aquilla(/Eagle I think thats what they named it now) in any stores?

Earth Eagle shouldn't be a part of the first wave of releases.

We should expect Beyblades like:
Storm Pegasis
Rock Leone
Dark Wolf
Dark Gasher
Storm Aquario
Dark Bull
Rock Aries
Flame Sagittario
Storm Capricorne
(May. 14, 2010  11:58 PM)To Wrote: Something off happened with Part 2 of the unboxing. Reuploading it now. Prepare for a tonne of pictures soon.
im wondering if you can upload a vid of the hasbro RF, im wondering how it compares to the takara one