General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

I doubt that there will be any changes to it. Then again it's Hasbro, so who knows?
Also I'm almost 100% positive that the facebolts OTHER than boosters will be "tatooed."
[Image: Screen%2Bshot%2B2011-04-23%2Bat%2B10.32.29%2BPM.png]
It seems that in this photo of Ray Striker it is tatooed. I say that it isn't the sticker because, if it were the sticker, it would not blend in THAT well with the facebolt itself. And then Hasbro would have to take off one of the stickers on the sheet and then people who are clueless would begin to wonder where it is, and inquire Hasbro about it. They will most likely have the tatooed faces because of that possible problem. (this is still speculation)

EDIT: I just realized that it could be the top sticker that goes on the piece of plastic that holds the facebolt :v
Still speculation, but I'm certain that ALL faces will be tatooed.
Theres been mutiple part changes with hasbro, ch120, and LLD's clearwheel, which is smaller then TT's.
Oh sorry I didnt notice that..well of Hasbro...only boosters are tattoed...BTW when are Hasbro going to release Ray striker?
(May. 02, 2011  4:44 AM)SAMKUL95 Wrote: Oh sorry I didnt notice that..well of Hasbro...only boosters are tattoed...BTW when are Hasbro going to release Ray striker?

There are never any release dates with Hasbro. It has always been that way.
A couple of pages back I noticed someone said a May 15 start date for Metal Masters in Canada. Where did that come from?
(May. 02, 2011  4:56 AM)To Wrote: A couple of pages back I noticed someone said a May 15 start date for Metal Masters in Canada. Where did that come from?

Nowhere, as always.
http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodin...r=HY19581E

Check out the new Hasbro grip that comes with the angle compass. Reminds me of theold plastic grips. Thoughts? Personally I don't see room for my metal assist on there...
(May. 02, 2011  7:23 PM)trumpetblade Wrote: http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodin...r=HY19581E

Check out the new Hasbro grip that comes with the angle compass. Reminds me of theold plastic grips. Thoughts? Personally I don't see room for my metal assist on there...

It was already posted. Hasbro is clearly just recycling things there ...
My mistake! I did like the feel of the old grips though.
are any facebolts going to be clear? (example; semitransparent gpegasis face)
(May. 02, 2011  5:17 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 02, 2011  4:56 AM)To Wrote: A couple of pages back I noticed someone said a May 15 start date for Metal Masters in Canada. Where did that come from?

Nowhere, as always.

I expected as much given that there's still a bunch more episodes of Metal Fusion to air on YTV, and having toys a month or two ahead may not have been a genius idea.
That would be on my list if it had left handed capability.
the only thing i want is the bey. you dont see me complaining.
I'm left wondering here if any Hasbro exclusive bey would be released.
(May. 02, 2011  10:33 PM)LDragoDestroy Wrote: I'm left wondering here if any Hasbro exclusive bey would be released.

It's possible, but I don't think they will.
(May. 02, 2011  12:52 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I doubt that there will be any changes to it. Then again it's Hasbro, so who knows?
Also I'm almost 100% positive that the facebolts OTHER than boosters will be "tatooed."
It seems that in this photo of Ray Striker it is tatooed. I say that it isn't the sticker because, if it were the sticker, it would not blend in THAT well with the facebolt itself. And then Hasbro would have to take off one of the stickers on the sheet and then people who are clueless would begin to wonder where it is, and inquire Hasbro about it. They will most likely have the tatooed faces because of that possible problem. (this is still speculation)

EDIT: I just realized that it could be the top sticker that goes on the piece of plastic that holds the facebolt :v

Forgive me if someone else made this comment already, but remember that hasbro usually uses a clear sticker in the packaging which is supposed to come off to reveal an un-tattooed facebolt. Also, I believe that this is the case in the picture you provided because of this picture:

http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/dragonballzcentr...2762256447

Hasbro isn't going to start tattooing outside of the boosters in my opinion.
(May. 02, 2011  11:11 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote:
(May. 02, 2011  10:33 PM)LDragoDestroy Wrote: I'm left wondering here if any Hasbro exclusive bey would be released.

It's possible, but I don't think they will.

Hasbro has pulled that with Zoids from what i've heard.
Looks like hasbro posted some of their Metal Masters releases. http://www.hasbro.com/beyblade/en_US/shop/browse.cfm
Beyblaster? Looks like a waste.
Beyblaster... I was just thinking about a gun that would shoot my beys...

EDIT: Now that I think about it, Hasbro would make more money if they sold Beylauncher Ls....
(May. 02, 2011  11:17 PM)trumpetblade Wrote:
(May. 02, 2011  12:52 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I doubt that there will be any changes to it. Then again it's Hasbro, so who knows?

Forgive me if someone else made this comment already, but remember that hasbro usually uses a clear sticker in the packaging which is supposed to come off to reveal an un-tattooed facebolt. Also, I believe that this is the case in the picture you provided because of this picture:

http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/dragonballzcentr...2762256447

Hasbro isn't going to start tattooing outside of the boosters in my opinion.

Lol that's what I said in my original post xD
But yes, it very well could be that, like I pointed out. It does seem to really blen in with the facebolt though so I'm not sure :v
(May. 02, 2011  8:50 PM)Epic Blader Wrote: are any facebolts going to be clear? (example; semitransparent gpegasis face)

plz answer this
Guys wat about the rest of the beys.
thermal lacerta face on pakaging looks diferent then in the pic with all the stickers applied..
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-VZ_ghSq1XTw/Tb...2%2BPM.png
ALso GALAXY PEGASIS has a completly diferent face in packaging. WHY would hasbro do that?
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-xim-FMqDMaQ/Tb...3%2BPM.png
(May. 03, 2011  12:20 AM)Epic Blader Wrote:
(May. 02, 2011  8:50 PM)Epic Blader Wrote: are any facebolts going to be clear? (example; semitransparent gpegasis face)

plz answer this

no one knows until it's actually released.
Has anyone posted the booster pictures? If not, I want to post them and I searched around and I didn't find any pictures so here is a Cyber Pegasus 105F booster picture:

[Image: 9D8229FD5056900B10A5E6C99B988F75.jpg]
I'm so glad Hasbro is releasing boosters. Grin I don't want any light launchers. On Hasbro's website for Beyblades, there are more pictures of boosters for the legend Beyblades.

Fail on Hasbro's part:

Hasbro Wrote:Turn up the excitement with this awesome electronic top! Set it up on its RIPCORD LAUNCHER (sold separately), pull the ripcord and send it spinning into action. Sharpen your skills on your own or battle it out with your friends in any BEYSTADIUM arena (sold separately) they'll be up against some serious competition with you and your CYBER PEGASUS top!
Attack 105F BB-01 CYBER PEGASUS
Top includes FACE BOLT, ENERGY RING: Pegasus, FUSION WHEEL: Cyber, SPIN TRACK: 105 and PERFORMANCE TIP: F pieces and comes with instructions and assembly tool.
Ages 8 and up.
ANYONE WHO SAID BOOSTERS ARE THE ONLY ONES GETTING PRINTED LOOK AT THIS FIRST!
http://www.hasbro.com/beyblade/en_US/sho...src=endeca
LOOK AT THE SECOND PIC!