General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

http://www.hasbro.com/beyblade/en_US/Toy-Fair-2011.cfm is it just me or are the poison metal wheel and pegasus clear wheel on poison pegasus left spin?
(Mar. 12, 2011  1:37 AM)Epic Blader Wrote: http://www.hasbro.com/beyblade/en_US/Toy-Fair-2011.cfm is it just me or are the poison metal wheel and pegasus clear wheel on poison pegasus left spin?

It is just you.
(Mar. 12, 2011  1:48 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2011  1:37 AM)Epic Blader Wrote: http://www.hasbro.com/beyblade/en_US/Toy-Fair-2011.cfm is it just me or are the poison metal wheel and pegasus clear wheel on poison pegasus left spin?

It is just you.
The "Wings" On the Pegasus Clear Wheel are facing the opposite direction. It might just be Left Spin... But it probably isn't...
so are poisons blades check it out
Hasbro is an idiot and just did a horizontal reflection/mirror with the picture so both Beyblades would be facing each other ... If you actually click on the small picture, the bigger image shows the actual thing. You really should not be reading too much into Hasbro's things ...
stickers are really nicely cut out
I don't know if this has been posted but if you look at the image of thermal pisces from the website the word pisces is not on the face bolt, similar to all the other legend beys:

http://www.hasbro.com/beyblade/en_US/Toy-Fair-2011.cfm
I think it was like that all along, Thermal Pisces has been released for a while in some countries. There is still no reason for that edit though ...
Well duh of course it's called striker, everyone knows that unicorns are called strikers dood
(Mar. 12, 2011  2:43 AM)Decade Wrote: Well duh of course it's called striker, everyone knows that unicorns are called strikers dood

no they aren't? give me one example
<Post removed I asked a dumb question>
(Mar. 12, 2011  2:59 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2011  2:43 AM)Decade Wrote: Well duh of course it's called striker, everyone knows that unicorns are called strikers dood

no they aren't? give me one example

It was a joke Uncertain
Ugh... seriously they r probally gonna call masumune johnny or something at this rate
well at least be happy they are going to realese the beys. i would rather wait than pay 30-50 dollars on amazon. Be very gratefull that your going to get them. and plus ray striker, you can just ''nickname'' them and at least enjoy it.
(Mar. 12, 2011  2:21 AM)trumpetblade Wrote: I don't know if this has been posted but if you look at the image of thermal pisces from the website the word pisces is not on the face bolt, similar to all the other legend beys:

http://www.hasbro.com/beyblade/en_US/Toy-Fair-2011.cfm

i posted it around 5 posts before you
(Mar. 12, 2011  4:37 AM)DarkBlader237 Wrote: well at least be happy they are going to realese the beys. i would rather wait than pay 30-50 dollars on amazon. Be very gratefull that your going to get them. and plus ray striker, you can just ''nickname'' them and at least enjoy it.
And be annoyed when a child says 'I got Ray Striker!'...
Ray Striker is really pointless. I have to imagine there's some real reason they can't use Unicorno, though I can't find out why.
(Mar. 12, 2011  7:15 AM)To Wrote: Ray Striker is really pointless. I have to imagine there's some real reason they can't use Unicorno, though I can't find out why.

Even if they cannot use Unicorno : Unicorn ? Unihorn ? Unihorno ?
(Mar. 12, 2011  7:54 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2011  7:15 AM)To Wrote: Ray Striker is really pointless. I have to imagine there's some real reason they can't use Unicorno, though I can't find out why.

Even if they cannot use Unicorno : Unicorn ? Unihorn ? Unihorno ?

I haven't a clue.

I also imagine that this might mess up the anime. The lip flaps are set for a four syllable word in Unicorno, yet Striker is only two syllables. Granted, some expanded dialogue could fill in that space as that didn't really affect Phoenix vs. Fireblaze (two syllables vs. three).
But in Tsubasa's case, he now has to say "My Eagle" everytime he calls his Beyblade, which is completely ridiculous after more than once.
the new tornado set is cool golden meteo ldrago and red galaxy pegasis il buy it for once hasbro done something good
(Mar. 12, 2011  8:12 AM)Kai-V Wrote: But in Tsubasa's case, he now has to say "My Eagle" everytime he calls his Beyblade, which is completely ridiculous after more than once.

I don't watch the Japanese version, but I assume this is dialogue filler and Tsubasa doesn't say "My Aquillia" in Japanese?
(Mar. 12, 2011  4:56 PM)To Wrote: I don't watch the Japanese version, but I assume this is dialogue filler and Tsubasa doesn't say "My Aquillia" in Japanese?

He always just says "akuira !".
GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. could we just get over the hasbro naming! they are stupid. just call it what you want.(ps. hasbro is having a new national tournament. look on the hasbro links everyone has posted.
This is SO weird. I had a dream maybe a month ago that Ray Unicorno was renamed "Striker." I was going to post it on this thread but I thought, "It will just get removed or be spam." And now look, my dream might have been real. Lol, anyways, I don't really like the name Striker, although I could get used to it. But WHY change Unicorno?!?