General Computer Programming Thread

Search Query:
-Computers (went through 15 pages of results)
-Programming
-Computer Programming

And so, here we are. 30 minutes of searching later~

(inb4 comments like "with that MyCode guide, something like this was bound to happen").

I've been on two simple platforms, Alice 2.0 and BlueJ.

Alice 2.0:
Visuals, visuals, visuals. Encountered many random crashes all the time with that annoying face of the queen with "An error occurred". Please sympathize if you know what I'm talking about. Hardest project yet would have been a space invaders game with a heck lot of variables for each object. And getting the bullets to align to the nearest enemy, but alas, with functions, the job was done.

Generic screenshot:

BlueJ:
Since its Java, you know it is more specific with everything. Capitals, semi-colons, etc. But the interface is neat and clean. I've heard people complaining about why they chose to use BlueJ over Eclipse, but I've never been with the latter, so who knows. I should upload screen shots of my work in progress/simple coding soon enough.

Generic screenshot:
i work with alice 2.2 sometimes i mostly work with Gamemaker its free or 14.99 for advanced i have masters 99.99 USD. I love making computer games i can probs send you alice program if you want. Dude ive been looking for someone that makes games with alice. (P.S. i took a summer long class on this)
I use an arduino ateform witch is used to create machines and programs.
Wait, this is for anything computer related, or?

I'm helping with programming an app for Windows 8. It's pretty interesting. We have to do it all on the tablet.