General B-Daman Thread

The core is what you mean by magazine. The magazine is what holds your extra B-damarbles.

I think rapid fire's rate to shoot B-damarbles is higher which is why it's called rapid fire, but I'm not sure what increases its rate of fire.
Thanks for the correction; I'm so new to this haha

OK, thanks.

So the core determines the type, more or less?
Wheels in the cores, as well as the shape of the trigger, can help increase rapid fire. As cores exhibiting these traits are found on rapid fire B-Daman, yes, rapid fire B-Daman can usually shoot marbles at a faster rate.

For the most part, core determines type. Gear and sometimes body parts can affect type too.
(Nov. 18, 2013  2:07 AM)L-PegasusBlader Wrote: Lightning Bison with Wide Magazine

Includes Roll Core.

Roll=Bison looks like it's supposed to be the little brother of Burst=Bison.
OK, combo advise time.

I have Lighting Scorpio, Thunder Dracyn, and Lighting Dravise. What can I make?
(Dec. 01, 2013  2:55 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: OK, combo advise time.

what type do you want? (power, rapid fire or control?)
well got my first few b-daman, one each for me and my brothers. we ended up with thunder leo, strike cobra and lightning scorpio. i was the one with strike cobra as i wanted more value than just a b-daman with 2 marbles and i didn't want to get any b-daman from the break bomber set so dravise's set was not what i wanted.
From my playing around, Scorpio has to be the best, at least mines is, it hits the bricks off of the BBBS and it has power, precision and speed, I just got the Direct Loader, does it work with the newer marbles? I think they're too big, I know that it's been answered already, but I'm paranoid of blowing $18 unrefundable dollars on it.
(Dec. 04, 2013  1:13 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: From my playing around, Scorpio has to be the best, at least mines is, it hits the bricks off of the BBBS and it has power, precision and speed, I just got the Direct Loader, does it work with the newer marbles? I think they're too big, I know that it's been answered already, but I'm paranoid of blowing $18 unrefundable dollars on it.

i know for a fact that older b-daman marbles work exactly the same as the newer ones. i still have the older b-dman and about 50 of the older marbles and they all work perfectly.
(Dec. 01, 2013  2:55 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: OK, combo advise time.

Power:

Head: You choose. I would go with Dravise, personally.
Arms: See what is most comfortable for you.
Legs: Dravise
Core: Accele(aka Thunder)
Magazine: Whatever one you own.

Rapid-Fire:

Head: Sasword(Scorpio)
Arms: Sasword(Scorpio)
Legs: Dravise
Core: Rev(Lightning) for faster shots, Roll(Lightning Scorpio) for quicker reloading and one handed shooting. Both are great.
Magazine: Whatever one you own.
I bought the Hasbro set that came with dracien and dravice., but when w were playing, it seemed like dravice was the only one winning... Also, I had to build a sadium holder so that the marbles didn't role out because that was becoming a big problem...
Is strike cobra good?
(Dec. 25, 2013  12:17 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Is strike cobra good?
Somewhat. the core is an okay control type core but the feet are a really good reason to get. Unless you can get the buster leg
Doesn't anyone find it weird that crossfire products are actually on clearance in some places.
Yah, there are still tons after Christmas at my Toys R Us. This isn't looking good...
Sure isn't Ultramarine and still no sight of Dragren or Lightning Dracyan or any Wave 2 matter of fact.
Sorry For Double Post, but on Vortexx I noticed a commercial for Digimon Fusion and what I find funny is its taking CrossFire's time slot. It Premieres on Jan.25, which unless B-Daman is shifted 2 more episodes to air.
Hasbro added a bunch of new products to their site:

2-Packs:
Thunder Jaku Vs. Strike Dracyan
Lightning Diles Vs. Strike Dravise

Accessory Packs:
Thunder Avian w/ Tornado Magazine
Strike Bearga w/ True Aim Gauge

Battle Vault Set
Includes Battle Vault Carrying Case and Lightning Avian

Hopefully, Wave 2 (Lightning Dracyan, Thunder Fin, and Strike Dragren) will be released with these ones, although they were already on the site... Strike Tigare and Thunder Bison were added today along with these new ones.
Well that's good news, hopefully sales pick up.
Wow,I shouldn't have lost hope so quick.
Wow, I never thoughht we'd actually see two packs.

Either this means their pushing the line, sales suddenly did better, or they're trying to get rid of all stock, haha.

In the first two pack, that looks like a recolor of Thunder Dracyan (not a "Strike") with a normal Accel core...?

The True Aim Guage looks like the True Aim Barrell...?
(Jan. 06, 2014  2:18 AM)Leone19 Wrote: The True Aim Guage looks like the True Aim Barrell...?

Yeah, they renamed it for some reason, but it is indeed the same thing...
All B-Daman are 75% off at Toys R US for the next few days (I think it ends on the 16th or something). I grabbed a Break Bomber Battlefield, Vertigo Spin, Strike Avian, and Lightning Fin for about $12.
Also, at Target, their spot on the shelves is gone and any stock leftover is most likely with the rest of the clearance items. This is not a good sign for future releases.
(Jan. 13, 2014  1:09 AM)phantomcellistf Wrote: All B-Daman are 75% off at Toys R US for the next few days (I think it ends on the 16th or something). I grabbed a Break Bomber Battlefield, Vertigo Spin, Strike Avian, and Lightning Fin for about $12.
Also, at Target, their spot on the shelves is gone and any stock leftover is most likely with the rest of the clearance items. This is not a good sign for future releases.

my target is rearrangeing everything if yours is doing any kind of rearangeing I wouldn't worry much
If you remember, this happened late in GI for Bakugan, I remember Target cleared the shelf for it, put them in clearance bins for $2.00 or less, then filled with the shelf space with regular priced Mechtanium Surge things about a week or two later, so this could just be something like that.