35.71%
Its pretty good
64.29%
Not really
0%
No!
0%
Total: 100% 14 vote(s)
This would have more stamina with W145, as theblackdragon said.
Interesting results. I think you're getting close to it. And yes I totally agree with trying W145 instead. Genbull Wyvang W145MF. At such heigh I think that maybe genbull could work this time. Just check out its stamina & attack power on W145, and if it improves all around, then good. If it has good stamina but poor attack, try putting Genbull on top.
(Jun. 19, 2013  1:03 AM)theblackdragon Wrote: What? I said that Girago got double the win rate against flash. Girago got higher win rates against both. Tongue_out

I think he meant his combo can KO other combos other than attack better because of Wywang
Okay here's the tests for W145, Wyvang Genbull couldnt KO, or OS, so I tried genbull wyvang for more smash.

Genbull Wyvang w145 MF vs. phantom gasher lw160 bwd

GW wins: 14 (all KO)
PG wins: 6 (2 KO, 4 OS)

It didnt do better for smash, but the height couldnt allow to get many KO's, and the stamina didnt have any significant difference.
(Jun. 19, 2013  5:21 PM)Kyler_the best Wrote: Okay here's the tests for W145, Wyvang Genbull couldnt KO, or OS, so I tried genbull wyvang for more smash.

Genbull Wyvang w145 MF vs. phantom gasher lw160 bwd

GW wins: 14 (all KO)
PG wins: 6 (2 KO, 4 OS)

It didnt do better for smash, but the height couldnt allow to get many KO's, and the stamina didnt have any significant difference.

There's one problem though... On an SA165 height, Wyvang wouldn't be able to hit anything shorter than 200. So, regardless of whether its smash was more or less, it wouldn't be able to hit much at a 165 height, so I don't think it would matter much. :\

Does LW160 have any competitive stamina purposes?
Seems odd that W145 didn't gave the combo a stamina boost... but yeah, I agree with theblackdragon, the 145 height should give it some offensive advantage. I think you should test against both 145 and 230 height stamina types. Since you're using W145 on your combo, you could use AD145 for the stamina one if you have it since I don't think LW160 is any good for stamina. If Wyvang can KO both heights, then it should have no problem KOing anything in between. And test its out-spinning against a defense type, since in an actual tournament one would opt to KO a stamina type rather than out-spinning it. Against balance types, well, l think this should be able to KO most Phantom/Duo customs. Sureley its gonna have a hard time against top-tier attack & balance types, but that should be ok if the combo can at least beat Stamina & defense.
(Jun. 19, 2013  11:06 AM)theblackdragon Wrote: KO stamina types and OS defense types. Smile

So basically Flash W145MF?
(Jun. 20, 2013  12:54 AM)Tri Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2013  11:06 AM)theblackdragon Wrote: KO stamina types and OS defense types. Smile

So basically Flash W145MF?

Well, yah, but... heavier! Tongue_out
It seems like you know my combo better than me! By the way I finally got my bb-10 ill be able to do more tests now.