35.71%
Its pretty good
64.29%
Not really
0%
No!
0%
Total: 100% 14 vote(s)
Okay this is my new combo, its designed to be able to KO stamina types, OS stamina types(to an extent), OS defense types, and with-stand attacks. So far I only have 1 test, but ill do more thursday when I get my bb-10, it would be appreciated, if other people tested as well.

Part Choices:

Conditions:

PHANTOM GASHER 230 SD VS. GENBULL WYVANG SA165 MF

GW wins:19 (17 ko, 2 os)
PG wins:1 (1 OS)

Genbull Wyvang Win Rate: 95%

PHANTOM GASHER W145 BWD VS. GENBULL WYVANG SA165(normal) MF

GW wins: 14 (11 Ko, 3 OS)
PG wins: 6 (2 KO, 4 OS)

Genbull Wyvang Win Rate: 70%

KILLERKEN REVISER E230 RSF VS. GENBULL WYVANG SA165(normal) MF

GW wins: 17 (3 KO, 14 OS)
KR wins: 3 (all KO)

Genbull Wyvang Win Rate: 85%

FLASH GASHER S130 RF vs. GENBULL WYVANG SA165(normal) MF

GW Wins: 11(5 KO, 6 OS)
FG Wins: 9(all KO)

Genbull Wyvang Win Rate: 55%

Yea it got destroyed all right .....
REVIZER DRAGOOON W145 BWD VS. GENBULL WYVANG SA165(normal) MF

GW wins: 13 (10 KO, 3 OS)
RD wins: 7 (5 os, 2 KO)

Genbull Wyvang Win rate: 65%

BASALT KERBECS TR145 R2F vs. GENBULL WYVANG SA165(normal) MF

GW wins: 13 wins(7 KO, 6 OS)
BK wins: 7(all KO)

Genbull Wyvang Win Rate: 65%

REVISER DRAGOOON BD145 RDF VS. WYVANG GENBULL SA165(normal) MF

WG wins: 11 (10 KO, 1 OS)
RD wins: 9 (3 KO, 6 OS)
this seems pretty good
Its really similar to the idea I had in mind, lol. Anyways, I see most wins are by KO so I would like to see some more OS wins. Also Phantom Gasher 230D is fairly easy to KO, mostly because its on a 230 heigh and in your combo Wyvang is on top. So I would like to see some testing VS a different heigh, something like Phantom ______ W145/AD145WD. Some benchmarks would be nice, too.

EDIT: also would be nice to see some VS Defense, just to see if somehow it manages to KO them. (Of course, it can still OS them, lol.)
Any Attack Beyblade combo can KO Stamina Types with the slightest of ease, so those results do not prove much if 90% of the time are just KOes. Also, such combos can outspin Defense Types easily.

You should work on many tests before to see if it's a good combo, before posting the thread.

Wished I had a Genbull ..
Yeah, definitely do more tests before posting lol

That said, I like this custom in theory; I like Genbull on top since it MIGHT give a little more stamina while also having a bit of bite to take out taller foes (more bite than Killerken anyway). I'm not sure if it could actually OS anything, though... I'll give it a try. In the mean time, do more tests!! Tongue_out
Wyvang is a good choice for attack
(Jun. 18, 2013  12:49 PM)genbull9817 Wrote: Wyvang is a good choice for attack

Well, you're not wrong, lol

How is the recoil on this custom? It's heavy, sure, but I've always avoided MF with Wyvang personally.
Try the combo genbull genbull F230TB
(Jun. 18, 2013  12:43 PM)Ingulit Wrote: Yeah, definitely do more tests before posting lol

That said, I like this custom in theory; I like Genbull on top since it MIGHT give a little more stamina while also having a bit of bite to take out taller foes (more bite than Killerken anyway). I'm not sure if it could actually OS anything, though... I'll give it a try. In the mean time, do more tests!! Tongue_out

I tried gebull on top, it did give it more stamina, but i. not sure how genbull does against e230 though.

(Jun. 18, 2013  12:54 PM)genbull9817 Wrote: Try the combo genbull genbull F230TB

i dont have 3 genbulls, anything i could test it with otherwise?
Reminds me of Girago Girago SA165MF.
Anyways, can you test against left spin?
I think it will destroy this.
(Jun. 18, 2013  7:56 PM)diblee123 Wrote: Reminds me of Girago Girago SA165MF.

yea i can, and its different because sa165 isnt in attack and my combo is a little better all around.
You really can't say that without tests... I tried this when developing Girago^2 SA165MF, and Wyvang got much lower win rates tan Girago...

1) Attack types will stomp this. Girago has some serious defensive/recoil-resistant capabilities, IMO.

2) Wyvang has MUCH less stamina than Girago, and it doesn't have the same "grinding" ability, so if it can't KO a stamina type, it will not be able to OS nearly as well.

3) I really think attack mode works a lot better with this kind of thing. It had more stamina, less recoil, and more smash when I tried it...

But then again, I am pretty biased. Tongue_out I'll try to get some tests up later... Smile
Okay thanks blackdragon i wasnt teying to diss your combo or anything, ill try attack mode.
(Jun. 18, 2013  7:58 PM)Kyler_the best Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2013  7:56 PM)diblee123 Wrote: Reminds me of Girago Girago SA165MF.

yea i can, and its different because sa165 isnt in attack and my combo is a little better all around.

Say that after you actually get some tests done Wink

I definitely see left-spin giving this trouble, just like basically all mid- to high-height MF customs :\
Basalt Kerbecs tr145 r2f vs. genbull wyvang sa165(ATTACK) mf

gw wins: 2 ( 1 KO, 1 OS)
bk wins: 8 (all KO)

It was a bit one sided, the recoil was lower but not by any signifigant amount, but the stamina was much higher.

Phantom gasher w145 bwd vs. genbull wyvang sa165(ATTACK) mf

gw wins: 12(11 KO, 1 OS)
pg wins: 8( 4 KO, 4 OS)

It didnt help much for recoil considering there were 6 ties in this match, but 4 in the last, but did help with stamina, but stamina isnt the problem in this custom so...
I think that you really shouldn't have tested against a combo on RF since the result would be obvious, we are talking about MF. anyways, I think the combo needs further testing. Preferably against a Dragooon and Duo defense/stamina combos.

The concept of the combo is nice, but IMO it needs some changes. Like instead of using a pure Stamina Chrome wheel and a pure attack one, using something a little more balanced to add some synergy. I wouldn't expect Wyvang to perform so well on MF. Much less to get so much stamina from Genbull when its paired with Wyvang. I would help out with testing but I don't currently own Genbull, or MF.
What chrome wheels should i try, i was thinking something like killerken, you know to keep the bulkyness and to maintain the stamina, but im afraid it wont have enough stamina.
Ok. So this combo is meant to KO Stamina types and OS them to some extent. Given that this combo is on MF, the only way it could OS is by Tornado Stalling. in that case I think Gryph fits somewhat better than Genbull. It has more attack, yet it has good solo-spin time which seems like it could fit the combo. but if that doesn't work for you, then maybe Girago or even Oriya though i think Orojya wouldn't do good to the combo. There are literally a bunch of possible synchroms, so there will surely be a way to make this combo work as intended, or at least close enough. Just try Killerken, Orojya, Gryph, and everything you think that fits.
I tried orojya, didnt do so well, ill show you the results of killerken after i test genbull and gryph.
Got some tests! Whew! These took FOREVER. Tongue_out

tests:

In conclusion, I don't actually think Girago has that much of an advantage against stamina types... However, due to Girago's incredibly low recoil, It has over double the win rate of Wyvang against attackers. So, all in all, this thing is actually pretty good. It just doesn't destroy attack types, which is very understandable. Smile Nice job Kyler. That test against basalt was interesting... I must say I did not expect that! It seems to kick phantom around, though.

P.S.

infinity: I actually found that this thing will lose miserably to stamina types when tornado stalling. Smile If you bank it, it will actually come pretty close, but it has to slam into it over and over. Same with Girago, but it doesn't really slam, it just grinds.
Thanks for the testing blackdragon, I guess we conclude that your combo is better vs, stamina and mine better vs. attack. Im thinking about changing genbull wyvang to wyvang genbull for more stamina and atatck against sa165, and bd145 users.

Ok here you go infinity,

wyvang gryph sa165 mf vs. reviser dragooon bd145 rdf

gg wins: 9(all KO)
rd wins: 11(5 KO, 6 OS)

killerken wyvang sa165 mf vs. reviser dragooon bd145 rdf

Kw wins: 8(5 KO, 3 OS)
Rd wins: 12( 8 KO, 4 OS)

Ill do the testing with wyvang genbull when i get home.
I think this has potential to be a Synchrom Tornado Staller! Good job kyler!
Yea thanks shining god ms! Im still working on it a little though.
What? I said that Girago got double the win rate against flash. Girago got higher win rates against both. Tongue_out

Again, not trying to beat you out or anything, just postin' results. Smile

P.S. Did you try this on W145? I think it would be boss.
No, but ill try it later.