Genbull Dragooon 85EWD

Genbull Dragooon 85EWD

This is my first combo thread, so correct me if neccesary.

Haha, it's been a long time since a standard thread came out. Okay, so I have to give credit to UltimateOrion for LTSC spin stealers. Anyway, this combo is designed to counter all dem Duo combos these days, but most importantly, F230. Reviser Dragooon SA165EWD had troubles with F230. In my opinion, this combo does better OSing things, not to be offensive.

Concept: A powerful spin stealer able to OS many/all things. Most importantly, this combo can counter F230. Also, it does not require a special launch. Even though it's not 100% against F230, it's pretty good. The reason it is able to OS F230 is because of it's low height.

Parts:
Genbull: It's a "lifted" wheel meaning that the combo stops without touching the metal wheel, which comes very handy sometimes. Also, Genbull has the most stamina out of all the chrome wheels.
Dragooon: Left spin....'nuff said
85: Low track, avoids F230, and falls over later.
EWD: Obvious, lol. Amazing precision and stamina.

Equipment:
BB-10
Beyblade SonoKong Grip(not with Beylauncher LR)
Beyblade Grip Rubber
Beyblade Grip Extension
BeyLauncher
BeyLauncher LR

Tests:

Attack:

MF-M Flash Dragonis GB145LRF vs. Genbull Dragooon 85EWD (GD weak launched every battle)
FD(1OS/5KO)
GD(6OS/8KO)
GD win percentage:70%
Wow, ummm...IDK what happened. Weak launching Genbull Dragooon was very effective. Those KOs were strange.....Maybe I'm just bad with attack.

Wyvang Balro SA165R2F vs. Genbull Dragooon 85EWD (GD weak launched every battle)
WB(1OS/9KO)
GD(7OS/3KO)
GD win percentage:50%
Didn't expect this. Obviously better results than Flash, but for some reason, both Flash and WB stalled sometimes after a couple hits.

Can anybody redo those tests for Flash and Wyvang Balro?

Defense Tests:

MF-L Gravity Perseus Stamina BD145RDF(right spin) vs. Genbull Dragooon 85EWD (both weak launched every battle)
GPS(3OS/0KO)
GD(8OS/0KO)
Ties:8
GD win percentage:72.7%
pretty good...

Killerken Genbull BD145RDF vs. Genbull Dragooon 85EWD (both weak launched every battle)
KG(2OS/0KO)
GD(17OS/0KO)
Ties:1
GD win percentage:89.5%
I'm surprised that GD did better against KG than GPS.

Stamina Tests:

MF-L Gravity Perseus Stamina B : D(right spin) vs. Genbull Dragooon 85EWD (both weak launched every battle)
GPD(0OS/0KO)
GD(10OS/0KO)
GD win percentage:100%
Stopped testing since winner was obvious.

MF-L Duo Cygnus SA165EWD(normal) vs. Genbull Dragooon 85EWD (both weak launched every battle)
DC(0OS/0KO)
GD(20OS/0KO)
lol, dominated

MF-L Duo Cygnus W145WD vs. Genbull Dragooon 85EWD (both weak launched every battle)
DC(0OS/0KO)
GD(19OS/0KO)
Ties:1

MF-L Duo Cygnus B : D vs. Genbull Dragooon 85EWD (both weak launched every battle)
DC(0OS/0KO)
GD(18OS/0KO)
Ties:2

Balance Tests:

Death Aquario F230GCF(brown) vs. Genbull Dragooon 85EWD (both weak launched every battle)
DA(2OS/0KO)
GD(14OS/0KO)
Ties:4
GD win percentage:87.5%

Wow, that was a lot of testing. Anyway, can some people do some testing? Especially an orange F230, attack, Duo SA165EWD, Duo W145WD, and Duo B : D
Damn dude, you revealed my combo for the next Standard tournament ! Anyway, I'll try to do the tests against Duo Cancer W145WD.
(Oct. 21, 2014  12:54 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: Damn dude, you revealed my combo for the next Standard tournament ! Anyway, I'll try to do the tests against Duo Cancer W145WD.

haha, sry about that. okay, sounds good.
(Oct. 21, 2014  12:59 PM)Pegasus of NJ Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2014  12:54 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: Damn dude, you revealed my combo for the next Standard tournament ! Anyway, I'll try to do the tests against Duo Cancer W145WD.

After all theses tests, did your EWD is flat ? I heard it worn down really fast on synchromes.
(Oct. 21, 2014  1:04 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2014  12:59 PM)Pegasus of NJ Wrote:

After all theses tests, did your EWD is flat ? I heard it worn down really fast on synchromes.

Actually, no. I weak launched it in all my battles ^^
I was actually going to make the thread soon for this but now i don't have to. Thanks for giving me the credit for this combo.
(Oct. 21, 2014  7:53 PM)UltimateOrion Wrote: I was actually going to make the thread soon for this but now i don't have to. Thanks for giving me the credit for this combo.

np, can u do any tests?
(Oct. 21, 2014  9:09 PM)Pegasus of NJ Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2014  7:53 PM)UltimateOrion Wrote: I was actually going to make the thread soon for this but now i don't have to. Thanks for giving me the credit for this combo.

np, can u do any tests?

Sure i will have tests up soon.
I came up with this too a long time ago if you remember UltimateOrion. Also, I think it's better good with Girago. Overall, I think no one gets credit, since a lot of people have made this for a while. And a short Duo should win against this. Can anyone test that?
Hey, anyone done with testing
hi i am new to this a i was wondering if someone can help me with some combos so i got a samurai orochi t125 sf
i need to get better so i can destroy my competition
That would belong in the build me a combo thread, and if you post all your parts there, someone can help make you your best combo.
(Jul. 01, 2015  2:22 AM)OrionWarrior Wrote: Change EWD to AS From Sol Blaze

That's a terrible bottom, it cannot stay balanced due to the ring being too steep compared to EWD, the track on this is low so it'll scrape and EWD does just fine, it's one of the best for opposite stamina.
MSF-H Girago Girago E230(Upper Mode or whatever it is called)MB is a very very good counter to this because E230 makes Genbull Dragooon loose all of its balance and Girago ends up winning with quite a bit of stamina, some one should test it because i am away at the cottage without my beys haha.

Also once i get back on July 4th i will probably do some tests on this combo since no one has done so yet.
Everything on 230 counter it, actually.
(Jul. 01, 2015  2:35 AM)MissingNo. Wrote: Everything on 230 counter it, actually.
Oh really, i though girago was just special haha.
Every stamina combination on 230 in fact.
(Jul. 01, 2015  2:46 AM)MissingNo. Wrote: Every stamina combination on 230 in fact.

What? Where did this come from?

Even despite height difference, unless EWD were to go off balance, right-spin 230 combo shouldn't be winning.
Try it by yourself then. I was owned 3-0 against my little brother's Phantom Orion 230TB.
(Jul. 01, 2015  2:56 AM)MissingNo. Wrote: Try it by yourself then. I was owned 3-0 against my little brother's Phantom Orion 230TB.
that's pretty hard to believe tbh... like E230 makes sense because it destroyes Dragooons balance... but a regular 230 is hard to believe...
E230 gets destroyed by this combo. Also Girago is better than Genbull on this combo.
(Jul. 01, 2015  5:01 PM)UltimateOrion Wrote: E230 gets destroyed by this combo. Also Girago is better than Genbull on this combo.

Hey!
That's what I was about to say.
Also MF-L and 90 is better IMO
Oh and Duo still kills this combo.
(Jul. 01, 2015  6:27 PM)Ocean Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2015  5:01 PM)UltimateOrion Wrote: E230 gets destroyed by this combo. Also Girago is better than Genbull on this combo.

Hey!
That's what I was about to say.
Also MF-L and 90 is better IMO
Oh and Duo still kills this combo.

Dou does not kill that combo all the time