Gemios 145WD

Finally found a reason to buy a Gemios DF145FS,i have been battle with some combo,like:
Storm Pegasis 100RF,Lightning LDrago 90RF...and i have found something,Gemios wheel has,a,very good,DEFENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Here the result of the test:
Beylauncher for all beyblade,attack stadium for all battle,all beyblade are launching at 80%(except attack type).
VS Storm Pegasis 100RF
Gemios KO
Gemios EX(Pegasis explose Joyful_2because the face...Only Storm is battling with Gemios,LOL)
Pegasis KO
Gemios OS
Pegasis KO
Gemios KO
Peg KO
Peg KO
Gem OS
Pegasis KO
Extra match
Gemios KO
6-5
VS Earth Aquila DF145B
Gem KO
Aquila KO
Aquila KO
Gem OS
Gem OS
Aquila OS
Draw OS
Gem KO
Gem KO
Aquila KO
5-4
VS Lightning LDrago 100HF/S(HF)
Gem KO
LDrago KO
Draw KO
LDrago KO
Gem KO
LDrago KO
LDrago KO
Gem KO
LDrago KO
LDrago KO
3-6
Gemios is sometimes useful right?
Gemios has been tested and it's been found to have some decent smash but no where near as good as top tier. Also Cpt squirrel was right those combos you tested it against aren't great. Also WB is much better for defence than WD.
(Sep. 18, 2010  7:11 AM)Hell Bey Wrote: I'm not happyCrying

Oh Noes..
Stop spamming.

Okay, I think we've established that this isn't a particularly useful customisation.
If you really want to use the Gemios then use MF Gemios 145RF since testing has shown it has alright smash attack although it's not nearly as good as the top tier combos.
(Sep. 19, 2010  3:22 PM)s200401150 Wrote: like we care
Kinda hash don't ya think
unless you have the facility to test this against top tier combos have another try but until then don't bother.
Heh thats because on that day my black and gold lldrago was stolen,so no offence
(Sep. 21, 2010  4:23 PM)s200401150 Wrote: Heh thats because on that day my black and gold lldrago was stolen,so no offence

Poor you,i still had my LLDrago normal version,maby one of your friend that play beblade with you has stole it.