Gaming Random Thoughts

(Jan. 21, 2009  12:04 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: completely forgot about god of war

Oh I haven't. Its really the only PS3 game I'm super super pumped for so far. I'm looking forward to Uncharted 2 and Heavy Rain, but I'm not nearly as excited for those games as I am God of War III.
(Jan. 19, 2009  8:36 PM)KoD Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2009  3:36 AM)bugturtles Wrote: carp vanhalla

and carp you too, standoff

no, valhalla is awesome

well, unless it's heavies or splockets and those gametypes suck in just about any map they show up in

what i really hate is getting valhalla and standoff in TS with AR starts, especially valhalla...

Heard about no BR in ODST.....WHAT THE carp

hope i won't have to be stuck with the silenced SMG through most of the campaign....i mean, it looks sweet and improved, but still...

i am absolutely horrible with BR. either i move the stick too little or too much and either way i will miss and then someone gets 3 BR shots on me.

more swords please
can some one help me with this problem
on my ps3 when the laoding screen for cod waw comes up after that theres no tryarch clip just and blank screen and the game aint working on one psn but its working on my alternative account whats up wif dat?
lol, killzone might be overhyped (or maybe not..i'm saving my opinion untill the game gets out), but LOL @ 50 cent game being rated higher
wow! no more heroes was To! he missleaded us all with his terrible vocab and grammer at the begining.
it was fun to talk with u again To,plz contact brad so he can unbann u and we can all talk again about vediogames Smile

so did u really like no more heroes or it was just a joke or something?
(Jan. 22, 2009  3:07 AM)Sega Wrote: WOOO Skate 2 is out today Grin Grin Grin

I hated the demo compared to Skate. The on foot controls are HORRIBLE
with my xbox360 i got something called scart adapter and i donno what is it or when to use it.i tried googling it but i still donno what is it!
so guys plz tellme
You put it between the Xbox and the TV (I think). They're used for everything. How can you not have seen one before? D:
there is no place to inter that to my tv Confused
bug...or not......I'm confused.....
Coming in half-way through a conversation means confusion for me.

I'm wanting an xbox 360 and a PSP right now cause there are numerous games out on those systems that I want...and one game for PSP that hasn't been released yet and I greatly want.
.hack//LINK
Pinching_eyes
(Jan. 21, 2009  2:50 AM)bugturtles Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2009  8:36 PM)KoD Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2009  3:36 AM)bugturtles Wrote: carp vanhalla

and carp you too, standoff

no, valhalla is awesome

well, unless it's heavies or splockets and those gametypes suck in just about any map they show up in

what i really hate is getting valhalla and standoff in TS with AR starts, especially valhalla...

hope i won't have to be stuck with the silenced SMG through most of the campaign....i mean, it looks sweet and improved, but still...

i am absolutely horrible with BR. either i move the stick too little or too much and either way i will miss and then someone gets 3 BR shots on me.

more swords please

Practice more with it, it's one of the best and more balanced weapons. Heck, I'm no pro or have like 50% of my kills with the BR, but even then it's just so useful/practical for mid range combat that I don't feel well running through the map without having one with me. There's times you'd be carp if you didn't have one with you, ex: you die and spawn with an AR while everyone in the other team is already shooting at you with a BR or Sniper. There isn't much reason to use the AR or SMG (I wouldn't even use the later without dual wielding) unless it's a small map and in that case I'd just be trying to carp the melee power weapons + shotty/mauler.
Also, it's all I use during campaign, along with the occasional Sniper/Beam Rifle, so I'm wondering how ODST will play out without it.

Got my 360 back yesterday Smile Took nearly 3 weeks once it was shipped. I haven't got LIVE working though, seems the settings were reset (couldn't get it to connect automatically either).

Anyone read this? I wasn't too hyped at first about the DLC, but this got my hopes high. A brand new campaign mode to last between 10-20 seems real good for DLC. They said the bike controls also got upgraded and now it'll be a lot harder for you to fall off, something that worried me before because you're part of a biker gang. It's also cool how the stories of both GTA IV and The Lost and Damned are happening at the same time and you take part in events that happened during IV, but from the new characters perspective, etc.
It'll be unusually expensive though :\
(Jan. 23, 2009  9:22 PM)KoD Wrote: Anyone read this? I wasn't too hyped at first about the DLC, but this got my hopes high. A brand new campaign mode to last between 10-20 seems real good for DLC. They said the bike controls also got upgraded and now it'll be a lot harder for you to fall off, something that worried me before because you're part of a biker gang. It's also cool how the stories of both GTA IV and The Lost and Damned are happening at the same time and you take part in events that happened during IV, but from the new characters perspective, etc.
It'll be unusually expensive though :\

Dude I don't think $20 for 10-20 hours of gameplay is bad at all, honestly.

I mean I paid $60 for Mirror's Edge and Prince of Persia and I beat both of those in around 10 hours. Haven't touched PoP since I beat it, but Mirror's Edge offered a few more hours due to the time trials, which I am an OCD freak for.

Anyway, comparatively, $20 for 10-20 hours in GTA IV seems totally fair to me, especially considering the original game I beat in just under 30 hours.
Not only story, but new guns and vehicles and even locations? That gets my purchase.
Hearing that this expansion had been planned out since the beginning of GTA4 gives me high hopes that it will fill in some of the places GTA4 lacked.
^ Yeah I'm pumped for it too. I haven't played GTA IV since I finished the main story back in April, I'm anxious to get back into it with The Lost and Damned.
Yes, if it does turn out as they say, then it'll be damn worth the money.
There should be more DLC like this for other games...Halo 3 ODST, for example, should be DLC.
(Jan. 24, 2009  1:55 PM)KoD Wrote: Yes, if it does turn out as they say, then it'll be damn worth the money.
There should be more DLC like this for other games...Halo 3 ODST, for example, should be DLC.

Yeah I agree, I don't like that ODST is a retail title. They should at least give us the option of downloading it from Live as well as being able to buy it at a brick and mortar store.
(Jan. 23, 2009  9:22 PM)KoD Wrote: no, valhalla is awesome

is there a link for this?
i traded in like $60 worth of games yesterday and they didn't have the game i wanted so annie got dynasty warriors 6 which is a SIXTY DOLLAR PS2 GAME WHAT THE HELL
LMAO like you bought Dynasty Warriors 6.

Worst series ever.