Gaming Random Thoughts

:I
I started up a game of Bioshock today, It makes me sad that it'll be a while before Bioshock 2, I'm really psyched about it.

I guess as long as it ends up great, it's worth waiting for.
all the PS news is pretty dope, especially Uncharted's price dropping [as great as the game is I am not going to pay $60 for a 1.8 year old game] and the slim I guess. I'll take my fat og PS3 anyday but the matt finish is nice.

YO! anyone played the Arkham Asylum Demo? Anyone picking it up?
I'm thinking about picking up Arkham, Wal*Mart is having a introductory price of $38 for it.
totally grabbing Arkham Asylum, The demo was awesome, really got me into it.

And hahaha, oh man, I got a couple 'hate' messages over Xbox live.
All because I'm playing Shadow Complex (It's not available in every region yet, and it seesm everywhere is getting it before America...)

Game is really good though, If it wasn't nearly 4AM for me (and if I didn't need to sleep at all), I'd keep playing.
(Aug. 19, 2009  4:17 AM)To Wrote: If you want a current PS3, all 80GB PS3s (non BC 80GB) will be $299 starting tommorrow. Stores will surely bundle it with stuff to get them out the door. You can easily swap the HDD with any sized Sata Laptop HDD.

I have an 80GB PS3 with Software PS2 BC, and to be honest, I don't use BC much. Helps that I still have a PS2 connected to a TV though. If you want a BC PS3, buy Ryan's, lmao, he has a 20GB, so no WiFi, but you have Hardware PS2 BC, and Ryan seems adamant on getting rid of it.

I think I'd see myself using BC a lot, despite not even owning a PS2 originally; but equally I'd rather keep the wifi function. What a dilemna.
Talking of PS3's, I got mine yesterday, pretty cool. Still waiting on Assassins creed though (ordered everything a week ago)
NO NO NO NO NO NO SupaburnSupaburnSupaburnSupaburnSupaburnArgh!Argh!Argh!Argh!DJ 2002 - Shock!DJ 2002 - Shock!DJ 2002 - Shock!DJ - Shock!DJ - Shock!
[Image: 2j281ky.jpg]

get out

EDIT: despite my hatred for both raging blast and anime music the song at the end of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6TZ17kXFIc is pretty rad, is it new?
lmao I was going to post Super Saiyan 3 Brolly, but you beat me to it. This PC doesn't have working speakers so I can't comment on the song.
(Aug. 19, 2009  4:17 PM)♥ Wrote: I think I'd see myself using BC a lot, despite not even owning a PS2 originally; but equally I'd rather keep the wifi function. What a dilemna.

curious, do you have an HDTV? or plan on getting one?
(Aug. 20, 2009  8:51 AM)Blue Wrote: curious, do you have an HDTV? or plan on getting one?

I plan on getting one, soon. Is it pointless to have a PS3 without one? o:
(Aug. 20, 2009  11:39 AM)♥ Wrote: I plan on getting one, soon. Is it pointless to have a PS3 without one? o:

No, I had my PS3 hooked up to a SDTV for a while before we got our Samsung HDTV, and it worked fine. Blue asked that because unless you have an HDTV there is no difference from PS2 games being played on a PS2, to PS2 games played on a PS3. So he could be hinting that you buy a PS2, since it seems BC is not going to come back to the PS3, atleast not hardware BC.
Gosh, I just watched that Raging Blast trailer, those are some atrocious character models. Seriously, BT3 on PS2 and Wii looked better. And obviously, last year's Burst Limit is leaps ahead in that too. Spike really should have just made another BT for Wii, it would have sold better then the lovely Tenkaichi Daiboken/Revenge Of King Piccolo has done so far in Japan. And leave Dimps to the PS3, and 360. I kind of suspect next year we'll get Burst Limit 2, and then the following year we'd get Raging Blast 2.

That song is new to this game. I haven't heard it before in anything DragonBall I've seen or played.
(Aug. 20, 2009  3:54 PM)To Wrote: No, I had my PS3 hooked up to a SDTV for a while before we got our Samsung HDTV, and it worked fine. Blue asked that because unless you have an HDTV there is no difference from PS2 games being played on a PS2, to PS2 games played on a PS3. So he could be hinting that you buy a PS2, since it seems BC is not going to come back to the PS3, atleast not hardware BC.

Yes, exactly what I was hinting at! LOL You do get more out of your ps3 when you finally go HD
For me the BC is hit and miss, sometimes the upscaling looks great but games that render at 480i(which is most) don't exactly benfit much. It mostly anti-aliases the image or reduces "jaggies". Best thing, do some reasearch(mainly games you want), but either way roan's ps3 will run you less than a new one *but the no wifi kinda rots if you can't get ethernet cable to you room

I am tempted to get Arkham Asylum. It plays pretty unique and the voice work is great, fighting is easy but fun too...
When did/does DBZ RB come out it looks siiiiiiiiik.
P.S 320GB PS3 and Xbox elite PM me if you want my online tag.
FIFA 09 on PSP is really addicted if you have online friends on fifa and a messenger client. FIFA fans try it Eee
aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh trying to decide between

PS3 Slim
+
Microphone
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
Killzone 2
SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Confrontation
Resistance 2
(also non exclusive batman arkham asylum for the joker extra lmao)

or

DSi
+
Final Fantasy IV
Dragon Quest IV: Chapters of the Chosen
Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride
Pokemon Platinum
Chrono Trigger
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars
(has scribblenauts coming out next month too famsiudfnadasfgnaiurghna)
I don't play my DSi very often, but I still find it pretty bad that most of the games you want for DS are ports, or remakes.
well, I got 4 Killimanjaro's and an extermination the other day playing Halo 3. cool.

and sam I'd get PS3, just saw a preview of uncharted 2 and holy carp
Yeah I'd definitely say that the PS3 is a worthier investment than the DSi.

Uncharted 2, God of War 3, Heavy Rain, etc. all look pretty awesome, plus there's the blu-ray player for added value. DSi has... Um... I can't even think of anything that I care about. lol
(Aug. 23, 2009  9:00 AM)Sam Wrote: aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh trying to decide between

PS3 Slim
+
Microphone
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
Killzone 2
SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Confrontation
Resistance 2
(also non exclusive batman arkham asylum for the joker extra lmao)

or

DSi
+
Final Fantasy IV
Dragon Quest IV: Chapters of the Chosen
Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride
Pokemon Platinum
Chrono Trigger
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars
(has scribblenauts coming out next month too famsiudfnadasfgnaiurghna)

Well main thing I would ask would be what do you see yourself using more?

Pick that one. Personally I would go with the PS3 (but that's cause I have a DS lite already XD )
(Aug. 24, 2009  3:26 AM)Birds Wrote: 3 lights on my 360 are red

carp me

Iceburn
(Aug. 24, 2009  3:26 AM)Birds Wrote: 3 lights on my 360 are red

carp me
Smithicide?
now it's one light with the E74 problem code thing

and i've had this for about 2 years and can't find my receipt (do i even need the receipt? i never really looked into eligibility for the warranty on this thing) ffffffffff

carp this i'm should just get a ps3 slim