Gaming Random Thoughts

(Jul. 24, 2015  6:03 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: I'm gonna bomb some dodongos today. Who wants to join me ?

GREAT! You dare to suggest such activities, stop it, or else YOU WILL DIE!
(Jul. 24, 2015  6:37 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2015  6:03 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: I'm gonna bomb some dodongos today. Who wants to join me ?

GREAT! You dare to suggest such activities, stop it, or else YOU WILL DIE!
MAH BOY that's the spirit

Who wants to play some 3ds smash. ?
Hey guys time to play Smash Wii U, wait a minute... Yeah my dad went ultra rage mode and broke my Wii U. And I just got Splatoon too ecch. Getting another Wii U but I hope I can Wii U to Wii U data transfer, is that possible?
Why the deuce ward did your dad break your Wii U?!
(Jul. 24, 2015  9:54 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Why the deuce ward did your dad break your Wii U?!

That's what I asked to my mind, but if I ask him then he'll claim my laptop...
Guessing that he will probably not have a comeback and blackmail the laptop, covering the fact you had legitimate questions.
Your father's name is not The Angry OwnageDerp's Father, so, why would he do such a mean thing ? And by the way, when the AVGN is angry, he destroys games, not consoles. He's not that mean.
Of all games why didn't he destroy Dr Jekyll And Mr Hyde? It's his most hated game after all.
(Jul. 24, 2015  9:51 PM)OwnageDerp Wrote: Hey guys time to play Smash Wii U, wait a minute... Yeah my dad went ultra rage mode and broke my Wii U. And I just got Splatoon too ecch. Getting another Wii U but I hope I can Wii U to Wii U data transfer, is that possible?

Gasp I'm so sorry for you. But yes I'm pretty sure you can if its all saved onto a flash drive or hard drive. But if you can't turn on the old one then no. How broken is it?
(Jul. 24, 2015  11:15 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Of all games why didn't he destroy Dr Jekyll And Mr Hyde? It's his most hated game after all.

His own carp would be offended to lay on the plastic cartridge that hold this game, I think this is pretty self explanatory.
(Jul. 24, 2015  11:55 PM)Bladerguy2 Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2015  9:51 PM)OwnageDerp Wrote: Hey guys time to play Smash Wii U, wait a minute... Yeah my dad went ultra rage mode and broke my Wii U. And I just got Splatoon too ecch. Getting another Wii U but I hope I can Wii U to Wii U data transfer, is that possible?

Gasp I'm so sorry for you. But yes I'm pretty sure you can if its all saved onto a flash drive or hard drive. But if you can't turn on the old one then no. How broken is it?

Broken as in he cut the fiber optic strip to insure the console will never turn on again. But I called Nintendo and they have my data so as long as if the got my NNID, (whoopee, i'm still console banned on Miiverse...) then they'll get it back!
(Jul. 25, 2015  3:58 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2015  11:55 PM)Bladerguy2 Wrote:

Broken as in he cut the fiber optic strip to insure the console will never turn on again. But I called Nintendo and they have my data so as long as if the got my NNID, (whoopee, i'm still console banned on Miiverse...) then they'll get it back!

Well then. I think you should be good. I'm buying a Wii u later this week. So maybe I'll get splatoon right away and beat you up xD But good luck to you. This reminds me of a troll I pulled while playing minecraft. I presented to be an insane dad totally against video games and I was yelling to these people " get loves get jobs no more games if you don't I'll come to your house and destroy your games. My son learned the hard way. I grilled his Wii u and ran over his phone. I threw his xbox in the pool" funny part was people fell for it and got so mad. Lol. But I can't wait for a Wii u. My parents refused to get me one for any Christmas since it came out so I was forced to save up and buy one myself. And it only took me half a year. Achievement get!
So apparently a few hours ago there was an announcement about a huge overhaul of Destiny, including more details on your character with exact codlin times and the addition of quests for basically everyone, and I am extremely hyped for this.
Advice: NEVER... HYPE!

The possible disappointment it could show would be worsened by it. It's fine to be anticipated but hyping is not good.
Sir, as always you are totally right.
Not sure if this belongs here but what's everyone's favourite game online?

Online as in fan made games on the internet.

Mines Super Mario 63, it's such an addicting and lengthy game which I can replay over and over.

And the other game I like to play is a game series which I won't mention.
Okay I promise this is the last time I'll bring Dr Jekyll And Mr Hyde NES up, I finally got the good ending for it!
Man really ? I tried it myself in the summer and it's not that hard. I reached the church without any problem, but man, it's so slow !
You beat it as well? New respect for you!

It's not hard to do it, I purposefully die on the Dr Jekyll stage BUT you always have to keep the Life Meter retained in the Mr Hyde stage. The Stress meter should go down and if you keep doing it, you can keep recovering your life bar and you'll eventually make it to the Mr Hydes rooftop stage.

If you beat the final boss, the Dr Jekyll city stage is completely rid of enemies and you just walk to the church. Seriously, I'm surprised Bad Luck Bootsy didn't beat this game.
I don't know if I beat it, it just restarted all over, I think :')
If you reached a level full of tall buildings and beat that, it should say "END" with the church background. Unfortunately, that's considered the "bad" or normal ending.
(Aug. 07, 2015  10:17 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: I don't know if I beat it, it just restarted all over, I think :')

Damn, you guys really play some obscure retro games haha. What's the hardest you've played? I'd normally pick Ghosts n' Ghoblins (or was it Ghouls and Ghosts?), I've never been very good at it. I used to think Kid Icarus was really hard but it's gets surprisingly easy after a few levels. A lot of people say Mega Man but I'm like a pro Tongue_out
@[Wizard] Silver Surfer or Battletoads, Ghost N Goblins is hard, but I've beaten these three games.
I'm so lame at Mega Man, this stupid guy's jumps are just weird. Still a great game, but I'm horrible at it.