Games of Interest 2008

Needs MOAR Left 4 Dead and Landstalker remake.
Blue Wrote:dUDE in this order
aha KILLZONE 2 yes I know '09

Mirrors Edge
R2 and Little Big Planet
Bioshock PS3
im sure at least one racing game will come along... Wipeout HD..?

gran turismo 5? :p
I'm really excited for Final Fantasy Tactics A2 and it comes out in 2 days! The tactics for Playstation and tactics advance were two of my favorite games ever.
I'm adding Battlefield: Bad Company to my list.

I tried out the demo the other day and I liked it so I'm going to rent the game when it comes out and go from there.
Roan Wrote:I'm adding Battlefield: Bad Company to my list.

I tried out the demo the other day and I liked it so I'm going to rent the game when it comes out and go from there.
yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes

play demo with me
Vulcan Wrote:I'm really excited for Final Fantasy Tactics A2 and it comes out in 2 days! The tactics for Playstation and tactics advance were two of my favorite games ever.

If you have never played War Of The Lions, you've never played Tactics.

Added to my Wanted in 2008:

Loco Roco of the Sequel variety
Maz Wrote:Spore looks amazing
i'm not really sure... the focus seems to be less on evolution and the other cool aspects and more on creating funky creatures. i mean the spore creations are really cool allthough, so all in all i'm pretty agnostic about the whole thing.
incondite Wrote:
i'm not really sure... the focus seems to be less on evolution and the other cool aspects and more on creating funky creatures. i mean the spore creations are really cool allthough, so all in all i'm pretty agnostic about the whole thing.

someone found a thesaurus (especially coming from the ever so obtuse sam)
Artie Wrote:
incondite Wrote:

someone found a thesaurus (especially coming from the ever so obtuse sam)
is this sarcasm?