GameFly Under $20 Summer Blowout Sale

I was going to post this in Gaming Random Thoughts, but I figured it was worth its own topic.

GameFly is having a huuuuge sale on some really great games on their Used Online Store. You don't have to be a member to buy from the store, but if you ARE a paying member then you get free shipping on anything you buy from the store.

So, without wasting anymore of your time, here are a few of the better games that are available:

- Devil May Cry 4: $19.99
- Mass Effect: $19.99
- Burnout Paradise: $19.99
- Assassin's Creed: $17.99

PS3

- Devil May Cry 4: $19.99
- Lost Planet: Extreme Condition: $19.99
- Unreal Tournament 3: $17.99
- GRAW 2: $19.99

Wii

- NiGHTS Into Dreams: $14.99
- Manhunt 2: $14.99
- Bleach: Shattered Blade: $17.99
- Dewy's Adventure: $14.99

If any of you decide to sign up, make sure you tell them I referred you (ssroan [at] gmail [dot] [com])!

www.gamefly.com

Just click on the Store tab over on the top right of the page.
lol, wasn't Lost Planet just released two weeks ago for ps3? has to be real carp (the demo was)
Is it me or is the site just down?
G Wrote:Is it me or is the site just down?

Nah, it was acting up for me earlier too. Pages weren't loading correctly and such.

They're probably a little overloaded on bandwidth, as pretty much every major gaming site has posted this news up. haha
@ SK- Lost Planet was released for PS3 in February, or March, apparently it is garbage. The one that came out recently was the Platnuim Hits edition of the 360 and PC ones with added content.

That Wii list makes me sad, almost all of those games scored at most a 6/10 Unhappy. I got NiGHTS for $10 brand new at the massive EB Games Gamers Day sale(I believe it was Canada only, so yeah). NiGHTS Wii is very average.