Game of Questions

Well, I got the idea from "Whose Line is it Anyway?". Basically, you ask a question and the next person replies in a question. However, try keep it related to the previous one because otherwise it loses it's comedy effect.

I'll start it around a scene and the scene is :

"Your on a plane and the plane is going down..."

To start it off :

Is that supposed to be like that?

(P.S. Your not supposed to ask me to verify what that something is, you think of something I may be talking about and go along with it!)

Here is a video for you to watch to get a general idea :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-D4NkTnaoo
Yes, it usually does that around the third time.
Mystikal Wrote:Is that supposed to be like that?

Do you even know what that is?
Does anyone here letting these stupid forum games in is a good idea?
forum games are dumb 90% of the time.
go to gaia or something if you want to play them.
Guitar_Legend Wrote:forum games are dumb 90% of the time.
go to gaia or something if you want to play them.

You were supposed to say, "Do you?"

And I would've said "No." And locked it.
I don't think we should its pointless.
I don't think this topic is hardcore enough. First off, the graphics suck. I mean, all Litrid did was take a picture from the Smash Bro site and just put it in his signature. Where are the shaders, fill effects, gradients? I think the Gaming Random thought's graphics are way better than this thread.

Secondly, the gameplay in this thread sucks. No one likes these games on forums, except Gaia. This is a carp Casual thread, for users like Kei.

Don't even get me started on the online functions of this thread. One post at a time, and it's not even P2P? I'm so glad this carp is free because I would NOT pay for BeyWiki Live.
AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
Artie Wrote:I don't think this topic is hardcore enough. First off, the graphics suck. I mean, all Litrid did was take a picture from the Smash Bro site and just put it in his signature. Where are the shaders, fill effects, gradients? I think the Gaming Random thought's graphics are way better than this thread.

Secondly, the gameplay in this thread sucks. No one likes these games on forums, except Gaia. This is a carp Casual thread, for users like Kei.

Don't even get me started on the online functions of this thread. One post at a time, and it's not even P2P? I'm so glad this carp is free because I would NOT pay for BeyWiki Live.

qft

I couldn't have said it better myself.
Artie Wrote:I don't think this topic is hardcore enough. First off, the graphics suck. I mean, all Litrid did was take a picture from the Smash Bro site and just put it in his signature. Where are the shaders, fill effects, gradients? I think the Gaming Random thought's graphics are way better than this thread.

Best post ever. XD
where did rooney go he hasn't posted in ages wtf