Game Boy Advance SP

B)
I know, i know. Everyone thinks it stinks. I think it's good fun.
Tell me ur fav game!!!

I own -

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2
Power Rangers SPD
Beyblade G-Revolution
Mario Kart
Splinter Cell : Pandora Tomorrow
Fifa 2006
Fifa 2007
Pokemon Ruby
Pokemon Saphire
Pokemon Emerald
Yoshi's Island
NFS Underground
etc . . . . . .

Can't name all there are too many.
all of those games are pretty terrible or the exact same game (pokemon series)

at least post some sweet gameboy games like links awakening
You can never go wrong with a nintendo handheld.
As for me I enjoyed the pokemon games and the Japanese Beyblade games.
Who thinks GBA SP sucks? It's awesome. Freakin' LOVED the Boktai games, Golden Sun games were excellent as well. I've got all the Megaman Zero games, they still entertain me for hours. I've always found handheld videogame systems so much more satisfying than consoles.
megaman zero has NOTHING on the earlier megaman games
Sp was pretty epic kinda weird shape for being a handheld when yo think about it. link to the past was good same with mm battle network 3
(Nov. 27, 2008  5:45 AM)savatoex Wrote: Sp was pretty epic kinda weird shape for being a handheld when yo think about it.

how so
i dont have all your old games like wario zelda and all. but im gonna buy final fantasy 7.
lukin forward to it.

but im really annoyed that the beyblade games are so hopeless.
tony hawk's pro skater is an absolute classsic it ROCKS.
I'm not going to list all my GBA games, but I do have Megaman Zero 2...; fun but SO HARD (what a surprise). Hardest Megaman game I have ever played.
(Nov. 27, 2008  6:06 AM)utsavkotrial Wrote: i dont have all your old games like wario zelda and all. but im gonna buy final fantasy 7.
lukin forward to it.

final fantasy 7 is not a game boy game
well there is a ff 7 now. do a search on the net
(Nov. 27, 2008  6:28 AM)utsavkotrial Wrote: well there is a ff 7 now. do a search on the net

what the hell are you talking about
(Nov. 27, 2008  6:28 AM)utsavkotrial Wrote: well there is a ff 7 now. do a search on the net

no there isn't what the hell are you talking about
opps srry there's FF6 advance on GBA not 7
this thread just got sweet as in?????

anyway r there any skateboard fans here??
pro skater on the GBA is vry addictive
I used a Micro. Before, GBC, then before that was a Pocket.

Pokemon Red/Blue/Silver/Sapphire
F-Zero GP Legend
Medabots AX (Rokusho/Medabots)

Also if the Micro could play Pocket games I would SO play this: http://www.mobygames.com/game/gameboy/star-wars_

This is my first video game ever and I still have this.
(Nov. 27, 2008  6:17 AM)Kei Wrote: I'm not going to list all my GBA games, but I do have Megaman Zero 2...; fun but SO HARD (what a surprise). Hardest Megaman game I have ever played.

You should try 3, that one was a nightmare (fun as hell, though). 4 brought the difficulty curve down a little bit, which was probably a very good marketing decision. 3 was bordering on being so difficult as to make the game less enjoyable overall.
I love my GBA games too.
Battle Network series was awesome, though it gets so much hate.
I've probably poured over 250 hours into that series. Started in grade 4, just picked up the last game 2 months ago,
still enjoyed it just as much.
I never did get any of the Zero games.
Every time I go to electronics boutique, I check their shelf dedicated to used GBA games and usually try to pick up a few games.
they are so cheap, too. worth checking out if you didn't know about it.
(Nov. 27, 2008  5:55 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2008  5:45 AM)savatoex Wrote: Sp was pretty epic kinda weird shape for being a handheld when yo think about it.

how so

1 square when closed 2 squares when open, compared to other handhelds the sp is unique like that btw I cant stand playing the old sp after using the new one, the old back light was bad compared to the new one but its got one thing on the new one, its easier playing outside since the screen shuts off where as the new one just gets brighter.
(Nov. 27, 2008  6:07 PM)savatoex Wrote: 1 square when closed 2 squares when open, compared to other handhelds the sp is unique like that

The Sp had a retro feel to me.
And the DS DSlite and DSi are two rectangles. Is the SP still "unique"?
(Nov. 27, 2008  6:20 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2008  6:07 PM)savatoex Wrote: 1 square when closed 2 squares when open, compared to other handhelds the sp is unique like that

The Sp had a retro feel to me.
And the DS DSlite and DSi are two rectangles. Is the SP still "unique"?

of its time, yes just look at the handhelds back then. I'm not saying its a bad thing but alls I'm saying its different
thats not a very good argument Uncertain. Gameboy color was 1 rectangle.
(Nov. 27, 2008  2:47 PM)Spinster Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2008  6:17 AM)Kei Wrote: I'm not going to list all my GBA games, but I do have Megaman Zero 2...; fun but SO HARD (what a surprise). Hardest Megaman game I have ever played.

You should try 3, that one was a nightmare (fun as hell, though). 4 brought the difficulty curve down a little bit, which was probably a very good marketing decision. 3 was bordering on being so difficult as to make the game less enjoyable overall.

I actually bought Megaman ZX Advent for DS a little while ago. Either they really dumbed down the difficulty, or I am just amazing. Pretty sure it is the former. I was actually able to defeat more than two bosses!
ZX and ZX advent were too easy.
i think i only died like 2 times beating them both.
besides the very last bosses. ugh.