Galzzly Draft (Just read the OP!!!)

All HWS Beyblades I own have articles up, so I did an article on my only plastic blade. Also, it's almost HMS and plastics Remeberance day. I also want to TRY to help out.

now here's the draft:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Galzzly
Type: Attack
System:5-Layer

Attack Ring (AR): War Bear
War Bear appears to have Smash Attack, but the teeth-like protrusions are so close together that the smash is minimal, if any. The only part of the AR that has any effective smash is the bear-head shape on it, but when using the Eight Wide that comes with it, the smash is interupted.

It also includes an S-AR, which must be used with it or you can use a different one. It may provide slight Attack and Defense, but the effects are because as it is free spinning, it will cause spin to be reduced quickly. As such, this AR is useless.

Weight Disk (WD): 8-Wide
See 8-wide.

Spin Gear (SG): Right SG
A right-spin only SG with no special Bearing or anything, just the standard metal ring.

Blade Base (BB): SG Flat Base
See SG Flat Base.

Overview: This Beyblade is comprised of useless parts. There is little to no reason to purchase this Beyblade.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So that's it. Feedback please!
EDIT: I forgot to add the Overview in the Original Post, sorry! added!
You are suppose to redirect people to the SG article for the Right spin gear unless it is unique to the bey. Which it is not this case.
(Jul. 13, 2011  5:01 PM)Soundwave Wrote: You are suppose to redirect people to the SG article for the Right spin gear unless it is unique to the bey. Which it is not this case.

I do not know how to do that, please help.
It just means all you need to do is "See Right SG." for the section.
I think you must add why THIS s-ar reduces the spin velocity,'cause not all the S-AR have this effects on the BeyBlade.
Then i think you'd add the recolors of this Bey.

EDIT: by the way, i think you should add more informations in Overall section,add pics,and add some combos where you can use Galzzly's components!
I think the AR is alright if put with a decent sub ring isn't it? Also yeah there are lots of variations.
I noticed in your S-AR section that you addreseed the reader as "you." Try not to do that when writing an article or essay. Address the reader as "one" or "a person"

And yes, redirect people to the spin gear page as sugested before.

I know there isnt much to say about Galzzly, but if you could, as galaxy suggested, add some more detail in the AR and Overall sections, add some pictures, and also, divide the AR and S-AR into seperate sections. In other words, make the bits about the S-AR a smaller section that is part of the bigger AR section.