Galux

Gekiryu Wrote:I'll take a guess and say it's near impossible to get, eh Mr. Heartnet?

It's a combo card someone scanned it in once and I happened to have saved the image. They never made a real Galux, but that is the official combo.

AR: Galeon
WD: 8 wide
BB: Metal Ball Defenser (original Draciel or.. Max Draciel if you prefer).
Train Wrote:
Gekiryu Wrote:I'll take a guess and say it's near impossible to get, eh Mr. Heartnet?

It's a combo card someone scanned it in once and I happened to have saved the image. They never made a real Galux, but that is the official combo.

AR: Galeon
WD: 8 wide
BB: Metal Ball Defenser (original Draciel or.. Max Draciel if you prefer).

Paint 'em pink and there ya have it XD
mmmmm UV pink paint *drool*
And Oh Em Geeeeeeee!
I thought about UV-ness and whatnot. Tried out my bistool in UV light and I was like "Glooooooowwww"
Master Draciel, Galzzly, Gekiryu etc.. Are all UV reactive because of the coloured plastic theyre made from. This is results from my bistool:

[Image: SNC10644.jpg]

[Image: SNC10647.jpg]

[Image: SNC10650.jpg]

No Stadium because it's up my BFs house. Joyful_3 Hooray for UV dinner Trays!
Train Wrote:
bugturtles Wrote:
Train Wrote:
AnnieDuck Wrote:http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.ph...shitposter

it is my solemn duty to only contribute enough to avoid being banned and be completely useless the rest of the time

someone must set the bottom standard

Oh please you'll never be banned you're the admin's girlfriend.

LOL I WAS ABOUT TO SAY THIS

It is also the reason I cannot argue against her for too long because I'll be banned.

[Image: GGalux.jpg]

^ That's the Galux combo it's 8 wide MBD base and Galeon's AR.

Way to just steal that from my photobucket... the file name even says GGalux.
G Wrote:
Train Wrote:
bugturtles Wrote:
Train Wrote:
AnnieDuck Wrote:http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.ph...shitposter

it is my solemn duty to only contribute enough to avoid being banned and be completely useless the rest of the time

someone must set the bottom standard

Oh please you'll never be banned you're the admin's girlfriend.

LOL I WAS ABOUT TO SAY THIS

It is also the reason I cannot argue against her for too long because I'll be banned.

[Image: GGalux.jpg]

^ That's the Galux combo it's 8 wide MBD base and Galeon's AR.

Way to just steal that from my photobucket... the file name even says GGalux.

You posted it. I saved it long ago because I thought it was cool. I stuck it into my photobucket and showed it to get my point across. You have a HUGE issue with it. I'll remove it, but it's not like it's fanart or something you spent long hours creating and I stole it...
hahahaha pretty sure G was kidding

also Gekiryu, Annie was right. This should have been posted in the Ask a Question topic. Don't tell people off for giving you good advice next time.
Bey Brad Wrote:hahahaha pretty sure G was kidding

also Gekiryu, Annie was right. This should have been posted in the Ask a Question topic. Don't tell people off for giving you good advice next time.

I didn't all I was saying is that now I know where these topics go, I will post them there next time.

Jesus.
Gekiryu Wrote:

I didn't all I was saying is that now I know where these topics go, I will post them there next time.

Jesus.

Stop picking fights.

Also, the WD on your Bistool is illegal.
Bey Brad Wrote:
Gekiryu Wrote:

Jesus.

Stop picking fights.

Also, the WD on your Bistool is illegal.

I know
the reason its there is because I could only find that one as the rest are up my boyfriends house.

I'm not picking fights. I was just saying that I wasn't having a go at her. Pinching_eyes
Then it might be a good idea to stop throwing in unnecessary exasperated swears at the end of your posts. Wink
Bey Brad Wrote:Then it might be a good idea to stop throwing in unnecessary exasperated swears at the end of your posts. Wink

It's something I say when I get irritated because I didn't find what you said as necessary because I didn't have a go at her.
Enough.

This question was answered and the OP doesn't seem willing to concede anything ... I'm closing this because the issue was resolved.