Galleon Attacker

I am looking for the Original Galleon Attacker, from Hasbro. In box is perfered. Will negotiate a price.

I know this is my second thread, but this is really more for my own nostalgia than actual competition, unless I can find all my old blade parts, in which case, watch out Plastic Bladers!

Also, if you could include a custom grip in the price that would be great. I'm looking for the Sniper one.

Thank you for your consideration!
Why Hasbro???
Isn't Takara like way better...
(Mar. 01, 2009  11:43 PM)Anu Wrote: Why Hasbro???
Takara is way better...

The Takara and Hasbro Galeon are exactly the same.
Takara is way better...

Just because something is from Takara does not equate it being better. Galeon Attacker from both Hasbro and Takara are the same thing. They both came out of the same factory.
(Mar. 01, 2009  11:51 PM)Arjun Wrote:
Takara is way better...

Just because something is from Takara does not equate it being better. Galeon Attacker from both Hasbro and Takara are the same thing. They both came out of the same factory.

Nu-uh the Takera one has a Ga-Ru-O-Nn written on the bit chip picture!!11!oneone!

Seriously though, sometimes hasbro is better. (i.e stronger molds: Bistool, Driger V2)
I only specified Hasbro because I know it was common, plus, I want that specific one for nostalgia, as I said. I recieved my first blade, Galleon, as an Xmas present, and I played with it even after everyone else stopped.
Then, I got older...yeah.
I think you're far more likely to find a Takara one, actually ...
I have a Takara one if you need it...
(Mar. 02, 2009  6:28 AM)G Wrote: I have a Takara one if you need it...
What are you asking for it?
Whats wrong with using the thread that I opened for the purpose of finding this blade to ask for an asking price?
Why facepalm? I read the rules, theres nothing against it, unless I missed something.
(Mar. 03, 2009  1:08 AM)fragbait Wrote: Whats wrong with using the thread that I opened for the purpose of finding this blade to ask for an asking price?

Just seems more polite to ask pricing details like that in PM
(Mar. 03, 2009  1:22 AM)Synesthesia Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2009  1:08 AM)fragbait Wrote: Whats wrong with using the thread that I opened for the purpose of finding this blade to ask for an asking price?

Just seems more polite to ask pricing details like that in PM

This. Discussing financial details on a public forum is a bit awkward, generally.
Alright, I fired off a PM to him already anyway, was just curious.