0%
Sweet
100.00%
Awsomesauce!!!!!
0%
Total: 100% 1 vote(s)
Hey guys this is my first time to write a story so here goes nothing

Chaptet 1:galaxy apollo

"3,2,1,go shoot!"said the two players.both of them are being watched by a kid named takeru."hmm ,they play beyblade here to,eh?"said takeru.then he went to a beypark where they are hosting a tourney."this sounds interesting,right,apollo?"said takeru looking to his bey,galaxy apollo 100rf."welcome bladers!we have only three spots left for the tourney,so you only have a few chances to get in here!"blasted the microphone."im in"said takeru.

"welcome to metrobladers!here,we will see who will challenge who!ok first up is ken vs takeru!"said blader-dj."ok lets do it"said takeru."3,2,1,go shoot!"botha bey started to clash."go,pheonix!"said ken."go,apollo!"shouted takeru.apollo hits pheonix hard,sending it flying."ok so its aquios vs takeru!"said blader-dj

To be continued.....(btw my brother,cyberpegasis98,wants me to "merge"are stories together,so i started when aquios,my brothers fictional character,entiring the same tournament Metroblader.i am going to make this part of his story longer too see what happenes to aquios during the fight.so if your going to ask me why,we are bros and we do whatever we do to"merge"our stories)
Yo bro i see your story here,maybe if we could do something....and why did you tell them about the "merging"of our story?you just ruin the plan!

Btw you gave me a character i will give you to:

name:ken
bey:excalibur 125rf
personality:good