Galaxy X-Treme Team Logo Contest (Entry Closed, Vote Now!)

Poll: Which one do you think is the best logo?

quetzalcoatl's 1st logo
50.00%
Bakers Dozen's 1st logo
0%
Sniper Kid's 1st logo
0%
LeoneLione's 1st logo
50.00%
TheBlayder's 2nd logo
0%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Apr. 21, 2011  5:13 PM)bigbangpegasis9 Wrote: Hmm,im going to redo mine.just forgot about the galaxy......Expect it to be tomorrow(asian time)

Alright, I'll be waiting (if you can, please create more than 1 logos!).
Can I also make a GIF
BTW What is the teams sponsor bey?
(Apr. 22, 2011  2:52 PM)Bakers Dozen Wrote: Can I also make a GIF
BTW What is the teams sponsor bey?

Yes you can, but if it's the exact same models from your previous entry, it won't be count.

And what do you mean "the teams sponsor bey"? I don't understand Chocked_2 .
i think he means what bey represents your team
(Apr. 23, 2011  4:14 AM)bigbangpegasis9 Wrote: i think he means what bey represents your team

Ohh... I've never thought about it. Should it be a custom or an uncustomized one?
possibly not
I'l post my entry soon.What bey represent's the team anyways?
Here's my entry.

[Image: d946E.jpg]
Here must be a better one-

[Image: HUSa7.gif]

Just tell me if u want anything to be edited,color,effects or anything else!
If I can use a custom bey as the team's sponsor bey, I'll choose MF Galaxy Bull 85HF/S. But if I can't then the team's sponsor bey would be uncustomized Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F.

@ bigbangpegasis9: So when will you post your new logo? It's been 5 days since you say that you will redo yours.

@ Sniper Kid: Your 2nd entry is too "glittery". And I prefer the font from your 1st entry, It's cooler than from the 2nd one. Both have good backgrounds.

So far there's 9 entries: 1 from bigbangpegasis9 (waiting for replacement), 1 from AxBlader, 1 from Back2Back, 3 from Bakers Dozen, 1 from BeyBladestation, and 2 from Sniper Kid.
yeah yeah im making it onsemore(im planning something)
nope :p using photoshop on this
ok.u can use tinypic for extraordinary pic.
(Apr. 28, 2011  5:33 AM)bigbangpegasis9 Wrote: [Image: GalaxyPegasis1copy.png]

here you go!

What bey did you use for the background? Is it Galaxy Pegasis?
It is a mystery

LOL jk its galaxy pegasis.
may i enter also? here:
The "X" symbols extreme and the galaxy background is for galaxy, then for a userbar you just put "Galaxy X-Treme Team" next to this logo.
[Image: x-tremelogo.png]
Here's an other:
[Image: galaxyxtreme.png]
It can be in blue, yellow, or green if you don't want red. Same with the other one up there.
Also can you put 25 entries down to like 15 or something closer because then if there is no winner I waisted my time for nothing making that.
If I win I was wondering it would be possible to have Basalt, 230, and CS?
Im making one.
EDIT - Oops, forgot to post this, i basically only did this in five minutes, so i dont expect to win xD
Logo
[Image: gxte.png]

Userbar without border.
[Image: getr.png]

Userbar with border.
[Image: get.png]
@ dracofrancis: Sure, you can.

@ LeoneLione: You don't need to change the color, I like it. And don't worry, I've changed it to 15 in case there isn't enough entries.

So far there are 14 entries: 2 from bigbangpegasis9, 1 from AxBlader, 1 from Back2Back, 3 from Bakers Dozen, 1 from BeyBladestation, 2 from Sniper Kid, 1 from dracofrancis, 2 from LeoneLione, and 1 from TheBlayder.

ONE MORE!!!
Here's a last one:
[Image: facextreme.png]
Hope you like it!
Alright, it's 15 now! But if you still want to post your entries, feel free to do so before 31st of May (the poll will be started after that date).
Ok, im going to add a proper entry, i spent more than 5 minutes on this Tongue_out]
Thanks for the logos, everyone! If you want to post more, be quick, since it's only a few days left before 31st of May!