Galaxy Pegasus 5Glaive Jolt

Hey. What is everyone's opinion on this bey? I'm probably going to buy it, but I wanted some opinions about it traits and battle style first.
It's paint gets chipped easier than usual Beys, it has fairly weak teeth. And that's all I know.
(Feb. 09, 2021  1:33 AM)Zeta_ Wrote: Hey. What is everyone's opinion on this bey? I'm probably going to buy it, but I wanted some opinions about it traits and battle style first.

you need to buy the whole set. I don't know if you can still buy it u prob can. If you are a big MFB fan this is the set for you and are buying stuff playing for fun go for it, but if you looking to go into competitive play please skip this. bV, rL are better investments
Not that great from what ive seen. Jolt' is really the only good part on this bey.
(Feb. 09, 2021  1:37 AM)Longinox Wrote: It's paint gets chipped easier than usual Beys, it has fairly weak teeth. And that's all I know.

Do you think Striker is any better?
(Feb. 09, 2021  6:07 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: There's already a thread for this https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Product...pid1727919

We're not talking about just the set, we're talking about the bey in gereral.