Gaia Dragoon MS

Gaia Dragoon MS article.

Just finished this. Meant to finish it yesterday, but got caught up in some other things.

One question, does anybody know the name of Gaia Dragoon MS's emblem? I checked the Damashii archive, and it was never mentioned. I just called it the Gaia Emblem in my article.

edit: Also should mention that I copy+pasted this:

"Select your core depending on the situation. If you expect to see more attackers and older stadiums or Tornado Balance Type S, you should select Bearing Core 2 to prevent knock out. If you expect to see Defense or Survival type Beyblades and stadiums like Tornado Balance or Tornado Attack, you should select Bearing Core as it has better survival than Bearing Core 2. "

from the Advance Averazer article. The Spin Stealing example I gave for Metal Saucer was the exact same as the Advance Averazer customization, so I figured there is no reason for me to re-word the exact same concept. I hope whoever wrote it does not mind!

edit 2: Does anybody know how many limited Gaia Dragoon MS's were produced? There is the Proto Grey one from the 5 Saint Beasts Booster, and a couple tournament limited ones? I remembered I have this white one:

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...goonMS.JPG

Where is it from?
The white one was sold at tournaments iirc
(Jul. 10, 2009  11:03 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: The white one was sold at tournaments iirc

Alright. I've updated the article. Wasn't there a gold version as well?
there was a sort of yellow version in the double set
Could you add that to the article? I don't remember the exact name of that set haha
neither do i lol

does anyone have the box?

i suggested leaving out the "alternate versions" section of future articles for exactly this reason
(Jul. 10, 2009  11:26 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: i suggested leaving out the "alternate versions" section of future articles for exactly this reason

It usually isn't too difficult for Plastics and HMS. MFB though, definitely excluding that section. There is like a billion versions of every Beyblade.

Thanks G.
I got the name if you still need it. Twin Battle Bey Double Shooter Set.

[Image: TwinBattleBeyDoubleShooterSet.jpg]
Several are still missing in the "Other Versions" section of this article...

Gaia Dragoon MS - Campaign Limited (Silver)
Gaia Dragoon MS - Tournament Limited (Gold)
Gaia Dragoon MS - HMS Fukobako Lucky Box 2004 Booster (Black)
Gaia Dragoon MS - Tournament Limited (Light Blue)
Gaia Dragoon MS - Tournament Limited (Metallic Gold)
Gaia Dragoon MS - Campaign Limited (Pure White)
Gaia Dragoon MS - Tournament Limited (Silver)

Oh and the article isn't listed on this page.
(Jul. 12, 2009  3:15 AM)Aqua Wrote: Several are still missing in the "Other Versions" section of this article...

Gaia Dragoon MS - Campaign Limited (Silver)
Gaia Dragoon MS - Tournament Limited (Gold)
Gaia Dragoon MS - HMS Fukobako Lucky Box 2004 Booster (Black)
Gaia Dragoon MS - Tournament Limited (Light Blue)
Gaia Dragoon MS - Tournament Limited (Metallic Gold)
Gaia Dragoon MS - Campaign Limited (Pure White)
Gaia Dragoon MS - Tournament Limited (Silver)

Oh and the article isn't listed on this page.

... so fix it? Do you not understand the point of a wiki?