Gacchu Guts

Hi I'm maeyer2001, I'm a really big fan of this card game.

You can ask for some combinations of Beetles to make an Ultra Gacchu, beetles etc

Enjoy
You need to explain more about something in your OP when you make a thread about it...
ok, google this game and saw this so i would like to revive it, starting with some info about it. basicly it's an arcade game where you use cards with barcodes witch you collect every time you start a game and basicly battle with them against computer based players, though im hoping they will somehow add a multiplayer element to them in the future. every card is a beatle exluding the special happy card (lucky enough to get that as my second card) witch gets you a binder, or the power up cards, witch to be honest, don't know what they do yet as i only started today. the game involves using combinations of card or/and using strong cards to beat the opponet by performing 1 of 2 kinds of mini games, the main one involving a rolte like system witch you must stop at the right time them tap balls to collect "guts" witch unlock the power up mini game, witch fuses all your betals into a super betle, witch is where the combination part comes in. having certain combinations unlocks diffeferent super gachus, or just some wacked out body combination of all 3 witch, at the moment, is all i get as i only have 3 different cards. anyway the second mini game involves spinning a ball really really fast and in the right direction to make you bettles get stronger (im personally really good at this). if anybody knows more about the game, please tell me. i would also like more info on the cards as i only have 3 different ones and 1 double copy. if this is by any chance against the rules (i know i have been here along time but i forget some of the rules that never seem to apply to me as i never break them) please tell me.