Gabriel Draft

Alright hahah. Thank you for all your work on this.
Update
Quote:1 Attack Ring (AR): Twin Horn
1.1 Use in Zombie\LAD customization
2 WD: Revolver Attack
3 Spin Gear (SG): Neo Right SG (Metal Weight Version)
4 Blade Base (BB): SG Wing Base
5 Other Version
6 Gallery
7 Overall

Note: This Beyblade is a Prize Bey and can be obtained from Random Booster 7 and\or Random Booster F.
Also, you can obtain this Beyblade purchasing the Hasbro Ver. that comes with an EG system; Twin Horn (Hasbro Ver.) holds a S-AR.

Attack Ring (AR): Twin Horn
Weight: 5 grams
Twin Horn is an Attack Ring that depicts two symmetrical rams in a rather rounded silhouette with small notches around the perimeter. This Attack ring is used in Zombie\LAD combos in order to steal spin from the opposing Beyblade due to its rounded shape. It also has a small amount of Smash Attack that can occasionally knock out the opposing Beyblade. It is important to note that the Hasbro Version of Twin Horn was modified to support a Sub-Attack Ring. This AR is very rare; for this reason, it is not the first choice in combos as it should be.

Use in Zombie\LAD Customization:
* Note refer to Adding a Different SG if you do not know how to setup the SG.

AR: Twin Horn (Gabriel)
WD: Wide Survivor
SG: Neo-Left SG* (Double Bearing Core) (Burning Kerberous)
SG Shaft: SG (Double Bearing Version ) (Burning Kerberous)
SP: Defense Ring (Voltaic Ape)
BB: Customize Bearing Base (Burning Kerberous)

Weight Disk (WD): Revolver Attack

Weight: 15 grams
Revolver Attack is a Weight Disk with 8 rounded notches. Typically, this Weight Disk appears to be useful for Weight Disk Attack Combinations, however, its width is comparable to that of 8 Heavy, which is not optimal for weight disk attack.

Spin Gear (SG): Neo Right SG (Metal Weight Version)

The Neo Right Spin Gear is an upgraded version over the regular Right Spin Gear, due to the fact that it can hold Metal Cores. In this setup, it wields the Metal Weight, which is the second lightest core, with the normal core being the only lighter core.

Blade Base (BB): SG Wing Base
Weight: 7 grams
SG Wing Base is a flat blade base that holds a Sub Attack Ring. In its default setup, the base holds the same Sub-AR as Cyber Dragoon Battle Spec, which is circular with two wings that taper off in a somewhat sharp angle. The tip of the base is made of hard plastic. However, due to the fact that this tip is relatively small and made of plastic, it cannot be a viable option for attack, as other bases overtake it completely. In its default setup, the base's Sub-AR scrapes along the stadium floor a lot, causing it to kill its stamina entirely, therefore, this Blade Base can't be considered for competitive battling.

Other Versions
Gabriel (Random Booster F, White Ver.)
White Gabriel G (Hasbro Ver.)

Gallery

Overall

Although Gabriel is a rather rare and expensive bey, it has the best Attack Ring for Survival/Zombie Combos in left spin, and also has a rather interesting base that can hold a Sub Attack Ring. Overall, it is essential to any competitive blader's collection.

Mentioned the Sub-AR in the blade base.

I felt like I didn't need to elaborate on the SG because it's a generic metal weight one.
Shipped that package out yesterday, should be here next week. Then I can get all the pics you want of this guy
I made a few small corrections, but otherwise, I think this is good to go. Do you want to wait until the photographs are ready ? In any case, thank you for everything.

Quote:Note: This Beyblade is a Prize Bey and can be obtained from Random Booster 7 and Random Booster F. It also comes as a Starter by Hasbro and comes with an EG system; Twin Horn (Hasbro Ver.) holds a S-AR.

Attack Ring (AR): Twin Horn
Twin Horn is an Attack Ring that depicts two symmetrical rams in a rather rounded silhouette with small notches around the perimeter. This Attack Ring is used in Zombie\LAD combos in order to steal spin from the opposing Beyblade thanks to its rounded shape. It also has a small amount of Smash Attack that can occasionally knock out the opposing Beyblade. It is important to note that the Hasbro Version of Twin Horn was modified to support a Sub-Attack Ring. This AR is very rare; for this reason, it is not the first choice in combos as it should be.

Use in Zombie\LAD Customization:
* Note refer to Adding a Different SG if you do not know how to setup the SG.

AR: Twin Horn (Gabriel)
WD: Wide Survivor
SG: Neo-Left SG* (Double Bearing Core) (Burning Kerberous)
SG Shaft: SG (Double Bearing Version ) (Burning Kerberous)
SP: Defense Ring (Voltaic Ape)
BB: Customize Bearing Base (Burning Kerberous)

Weight Disk (WD): Revolver Attack

Weight: 15 grams
Revolver Attack is a Weight Disk with 8 rounded notches. Typically, this Weight Disk appears to be useful for Weight Disk Attack combinations, however, its width is comparable to that of Eight Heavy, which is not optimal for Weight Disk Attack.

Spin Gear (SG): Neo Right SG (Metal Weight Version)

The Neo Right Spin Gear is an upgraded version over the regular Right Spin Gear, due to the fact that it can hold Metal Cores. In this setup, it wields the Metal Weight, which is the second lightest core, with the normal core being the only lighter core.

Blade Base (BB): SG Wing Base
Weight: 7 grams
SG Wing Base is a flat Blade Base that holds a Sub Attack Ring. In its default setup, the Base holds the same Sub-AR as Cyber Dragoon Battle Spec, which is circular with two wings that taper off in a somewhat sharp angle. The tip of the Base is made of hard plastic. However, since this tip is relatively small and made of plastic, it cannot be a viable option for Attack, as other Blade Bases overtake it completely. In its default setup, its Sub-AR scrapes along the stadium floor a lot, causing it to kill its stamina entirely. Therefore, this Blade Base can't be considered for competitive battling.

Other Versions
Gabriel (Random Booster F, White Ver.)
White Gabriel G (Hasbro Ver.)

Gallery

Overall

Although Gabriel is a rather rare and expensive Bey, it has the best Attack Ring for Survival/Zombie Combos in left spin, and also has a rather interesting base that can hold a Sub Attack Ring. Overall, it is essential to any competitive Blader's collection.
Hey @[Shirayuki], can I leave the honours to you for publishing this article ?
(Feb. 20, 2016  12:35 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Hey @[Shirayuki], can I leave the honours to you for publishing this article ?

Doing it right now!

EDIT: Done, let me know if anything needs fixing. Pictures are temporary until lightbulbs or natural lighting without casting insane shadows happens.
Alright cool hah. Thank you in advance. I will move this to the Approved Drafts sub-forum but you can reply with the link once it is published. Let me know if you encounter any issues during that process too.