0%
Great!
33.33%
Loved it! Joyful_2
22.22%
Hated it Pinching_eyes_2
11.11%
Total: 100% 9 vote(s)
I haven't been here in SO long, and my friend and I had an idea for a story. I'll be writing a Sword Art Online inspired book series. I will NOT be accepting character requests.

BOOK ONE
Ive been thinking about making one of these for awhile,good job!

If you wondering I'm the maker of Akai Shinku
(Dec. 10, 2014  1:26 AM)Spectral Wrote: Ive been thinking about making one of these for awhile,good job!

If you wondering I'm the maker of Akai Shinku

Thank you so much Joyful_2

And I'll look for that! Don't worry.

Originally, I wasn't gonna be posting this but I decided to anyway, so people could write feedback. Tongue_out
This is very good! I don't know anything about Sword Art Online or anything of the like, but this seems interesting nonetheless.

The only critisism I have is I think you sometimes shift from past to present tense, so just be aware of that.

Otherwise, it's great!
(Dec. 10, 2014  4:37 AM)Dual Wrote: This is very good! I don't know anything about Sword Art Online or anything of the like, but this seems interesting nonetheless.

The only critisism I have is I think you sometimes shift from past to present tense, so just be aware of that.

Otherwise, it's great!

Thank you so much! I will remember to check the tense changes

I think that problem with tenses is from how I did the perspective, and I will work on it!
Episode Two is finally out!

P.S. Sorry about the double post.
EPISODE THREE IS OUT.

It's a bit short because of a small amount of content idea related to the hospital other than what is in the chapter, so sorry about lack of this one's content.
EPISODE FIVE IS IN THE OP
Idek what was going through my mind with that one, I just felt like writing some sort of comedy as part of the book.
NOTICE:

I can't post episodes this weekend due to many responsibilities IRL, so next episode won't be out until monday or later.
Episode Seven is in OP.

Also on another note, I have decided to keep all the books in one thread (although im only on book one) so if people will read the later books without reading the ones before, they're here.
Will you be adding ALO and Underworld and other games?
(Dec. 22, 2014  9:09 PM)Tsuna` Wrote: Will you be adding ALO and Underworld and other games?

Yes, I will be adding other games. Not sure about ALO however, just going to add other games. Part two of book one revolves around magic in another game.
NEWS: Unfortunately, my USB has gone missing last night and that is where all of my work is saved. This means, I cannot do episode 8 until I find it. I will revive this thread once I find it, and get episode 8 done
(Jan. 04, 2015  4:06 PM)notafraid71 Wrote: I love it, Ethan! StupidStupidStupid

... Pls don't use my real name in comments, and thanks.
(Jan. 05, 2015  12:07 AM)" Kirito Wrote:

Great job, Etha- I mean Kirito! Love the ending!

Sorry :-( by the way did you read the PM I sent u?
Okay, I didn't read this, but I admire your theming. Well, either it's theming or Sword Art Online is the only thing your mind is capable of thinking about. But hopefully, it's theming.
(Jan. 05, 2015  1:07 AM)Whos Desire Wrote:

Great job, Etha- I mean Kirito! Love the ending!

Thanks! Actually, my real name is how I based Etho's real name (outside of GGO) because I couldn't think of anything else! And BTW episode 8 isn't the end. I'll be posting more and more soon! Episode 7 was dull though, I will NOT post more episodes like the seventh.

Will try to post more episodes this week before the weekend as I am busy all weekend.

(Jan. 05, 2015  3:49 AM)AkioEPC Wrote: Okay, I didn't read this, but I admire your theming. Well, either it's theming or Sword Art Online is the only thing your mind is capable of thinking about. But hopefully, it's theming.

Nah, Sword Art Online isn't the ONLY thing my mind is capable of thinking about. Lol but after this trilogy notafraid71 and I will do a co-op story based around the theme of gaming. I can PM you the description of it @AkioEPC
(Jan. 06, 2015  1:17 AM)notafraid71 Wrote: I love it!

Thx