GFX challenge to Blaze12xz

I challenge you to a GFX battle Blaze12xz !

Theme : Free Style

GFX Peice : Any

Size: Any

Date Of Submission: January 26 Noon or when done

Ends: When entry gets 5 votes

Entries are in!

Get voting!

Entry A
[Image: tBP3d.jpg]

Entry B
[Image: WpUj9.gif]

I will be giving this battle a week if an entry did not get 5 votes and at the end the entry with the most votes (if an entry didn't get 5 votes ONLY) wins.

what man i just started bro
At least challenge when im pro(ill be pro soon Tongue_out)
Well okay accepted but dont expect me to win cos im not friken pro
Blaze12xz Do Not complain really no one on here is a pro I'm still a noob and horrible at gfxing none the least so just follow good tuts i don't follow them i just do what i want but gfx battles are only here to make you improve and ix your mistakes go back to m first sig shop and compare it to my current sig I've improved alot
are animations allowed?
Entries are in!

Get voting!

Entry A
[Image: tBP3d.jpg]

Entry B
[Image: WpUj9.gif]
(Jan. 25, 2012  6:30 AM)Sol Link XD Wrote: its a hard choice but ill have to go with entry B
You have to elaborate on your post...saying why you chose it
(Jan. 25, 2012  6:30 AM)Sol Link XD Wrote: its a hard choice but ill have to go with entry B

Elaborate or have your post removed.
Wow i havent been online in a while...

Im not a gfxer and all but i vote Entry A because it has more creativity where as entry B just has a black border with a background and a picture of link and vari ares flashing which means not much effort was put into it.
Im going to point this out, IM NOT VOTING YET.

Anyways, Entry 1 is a bit good, but very bad. the wireframes acts as the fire, correct? it doesn't bite me. the left side is too much empty, maybe adding C4Ds will help improve that.

Entry 2, well, worst. 2 focals isnt good. plus, link's render is very LQ. the animation is very lame. don't know how to spin it? talk to me. plus, stock BG is bad. no flow, and lost all of th fundamentals.

and no offense to those who were offended

Score check:
A: 1
B: 0