GFX battle! BeyBoost Vs Beyblademonitor

BeyBoost Vs beyblademonitor:

E1: [Image: wolverines.png]

E2: [Image: bfi4nd.jpg]

1st to 5 votes win!
I will not vote because both seems bad, but I will comment:

The first entry Is an old sig that WE have seen. It isn't fair that you used a recycled sig for this kind of battle. You did not work hard for it.

The second entry is too much simple. It seems you made the BG by slapping brushes and Added a render and text. The text is distracting, taking away the focal point. It's bad to do that
Both entries are really really bad.I don't feel like voting.
E1Confusedtock BG used,I've seen this before,it sucks,no light source,no flow.At all.
E2:At least there is much more effort in this.The BG is simple.Too simple.
I did not like any either so I'll just comment.

E1 : The smudging is plain , that is a beginner style smudge. It has got no depth nor flow at all. It has low quality. Try a sharpen or blur and make the focal interesting.
E2 : Looks like you just made a background and slapped a render in. Like entry 1 , it also got low quality.

Both of them need to work on their effects and basics.
I am too lazy to write more Speechless.
(Nov. 13, 2011  10:23 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: Both entries are really really bad.I don't feel like voting.
E1Confusedtock BG used,I've seen this before,it sucks,no light source,no flow.At all.
Using stocks arent bad when you are just a beginner(no offence) but pro's use thems(stocks of places like cities or a person(not rendered))

(Nov. 13, 2011  10:23 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: Both entries are really really bad.I don't feel like voting.

there is not stock in this sig! XD the sig is made by using brushes and by adding blur! no stock! HUH!
(Nov. 13, 2011  11:25 AM)Wolverine Mode Wrote: I did not like any either so I'll just comment.

E1 : The smudging is plain , that is a beginner style smudge. It has got no depth nor flow at all. It has low quality. Try a sharpen or blur and make the focal interesting.
E2 : Looks like you just made a background and slapped a render in. Like entry 1 , it also got low quality.

Both of them need to work on their effects and basics.
I am too lazy to write more Speechless.

there is no smudging in it its just the mixing of the brushes and motion blur

(sorry for double post)

and why no one is voting!?
well i vote for 1st one cause at least it doesn't looks as horrible as 2nd one
(Nov. 13, 2011  12:21 PM)Xlr8 Wrote: well i vote for 1st one cause at least it doesn't looks as horrible as 2nd one

Second one looks better to me but yes , others can have different opinions Smile.

BeyBoost:No one is voting,as both entries are not good.Well,except for xlr8.No offence.
I know But we cant decide in 7 or 6 hrs that no one will vote! .No offence and sorry if spam or off-topic
Hmm ... if that's it , then my vote goes to #2.
1: render does not match with background and premade(no effort)
2: bad text, ugly background

Bey-blade monitor as i said before try using one render and adding different affects and messing with the opacity. The More you try you can develop combinations look at Fathom's first shop his examples where horrible i gave him the same advice he used it. Fathom has improved exceptionally. Try My Advice and follow some beginner tuts on http://www.guildinn.com/forum/beginners/

Bey boost i expect more from you, you are one of the better gfxers on this forum i have seen you fail on many of your recent tags. As I stated to Bey-monitor follow some tag tuts on http://www.guildinn.com/forum/beginners/
(Nov. 14, 2011  2:11 AM)Khalil13 Wrote: 1

Bey-blade monitor as i said before try using one render and adding different affects and messing with the opacity. The More you try you can develop combinations look at Fathom's first shop his examples where horrible i gave him the same advice he used it. Fathom has improved exceptionally. Try My Advice and follow some beginner tuts on http://www.guildinn.com/forum/beginners/

Bey boost i expect more from you, you are one of the better gfxers on this forum i have seen you fail on many of your recent tags. As I stated to Bey-monitor follow some tag tuts on http://www.guildinn.com/forum/beginners/

Dude if you are trying to get your point across you should look at how many renders he has in the sig.
no it was a typo sorry i will fix but the sig he made could use alot more work