GFX Team:Max Turbo(Open Spots)

[Image: 34h9en4.png]
Ok guys So I've decided that i'm making a graphics team! Only 3(4 kind of) Members there will be

If you would like to enter Show me your best work.Also,Here are the People that have made it in:

1.AtomicFang
2.BeyBoost
3.BeybladeMonitor

There will be 1 Substitute,If like a member cant do something because he's out of town or something.

Substitute:
JCx06

User bar:
[Image: v5cuf8.png]
Code:
[IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/v5cuf8.png[/IMG]
pls i want to join!

Join me im looking for a gr8 team and found this thread!
Name: beyblademonitor
MY Best works:

[Image: 208u34l.jpg]

[Image: 18hbsw.jpg]

[Image: 35idvys.jpg]
You Are a begginer, But awesome progress You should watch some tutorials,and learn to add effects and depth Your sigs are a bit unclear You are improving good! SO You Are In !!
(Oct. 30, 2011  11:34 AM)BEYBOOST Wrote: You Are a begginer, But awesome progress You should watch some tutorials,and learn to add effects and depth Your sigs are a bit unclear You are improving good! SO You Are In !!

thank u bro !! wow now im in a team yeah!!
hey guys can i create a userbar pls allow me to do that
Finished doing userbar for our team here it is

[Image: 98ahx1.jpg]
I am making myself a userbar we all will make and we will use the userbar which is the best
Hey Monitor, how come you put Phineas from Phineas & Ferb in that sig?
JCx06 Why Did You Have To Try To Join U Really Work My Nerves
(Oct. 31, 2011  1:29 AM)Fathom Wrote: JCx06 Why Did You Have To Try To Join U Really Work My Nerves

????? What do you mean?
(Oct. 31, 2011  12:59 AM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: Hey Monitor, how come you put Phineas from Phineas & Ferb in that sig?

He just put up a render / pic of Phineas. Its not weird.

@Fathom : Where did you get that render in the second piece ?
The Team is Official now as we have 3 members they are : AtomicFangâ„¢,BEYBOOST,beyblademonitor

Fanthom and JCx06 applied but the team is full but who is ready for being substitute?
Show your best works! dont show them in a link
i have one more but i forgot were i put it in the general gfx thread taj12 liked it he said so himself
Doesn't mean that taj12 like that particular sig,everyone does,seriously.I've seen you failed to apply into sigs for a quite a time.Why don't you stop this and practise?Honestly,you won't improve by just making a few sigs and calling them the best.PM me,I'll give you a bit of private lesson in GFX making.I'm not really good,but at least I got into a team that has pros.Want it?Where did you get the render on your second piece?
So, you invited me back? I'm a Sub? -.-
Fine, tell me when you need me.