GFX International-World ANime Forum-(Moved)~Do.Not.Ask.To.Be.Administrator

World Anime Forum

1.)Please PM me about your suggestions relating the Forum!
2.)If you PM ME regarding the problems related to the forum,I will add you to my ignore list,in the thought that you are trying to spam!

Moderators:
Tri
SolGloActivatur
Kaizer-v
NightFury(MexaMinion)
6 moderators and only one member .-.
(Oct. 06, 2012  1:46 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: 6 moderators and only one member .-.
One member?You mean me?Cause i'm the first person to join...And as you can see,I am willing to let you be "Moderator" since you

1.)Have experience with forums
2.)Are a great GFXer

I think I'll pass on moderation, got my hands full with a couple of other forums already.
OK,i'm having a bit of a problem with making the admins....admins.
Any help?

EDI:Kaizer-V is a moderator!!
(Oct. 06, 2012  2:04 AM)SolGloActivatur Wrote: Have you figured out how to make people on the site mods yet???
Yep,I figured it out!
You and Kaizer are admin!

Hmm, I don't like this idea. Having six mods, ya know, since your forum is pretty small.
(Oct. 06, 2012  2:10 AM)Shirayuki Wrote: Hmm, I don't like this idea. Having six mods, ya know, since your forum is pretty small.
Do not fret,angryface derp turned down the offer.

This doesn't sound like a good idea. You haven't even began to plan what you're trying to do, what I see is make a forum put 6 moderators. I'm not saying I don't trust the moderators that are listed in the op, but you pick 6 moderators BAM just like that?

But the best of luck for your forum, although I don't think we need another GFX forum in this world Grin

But, I might join to help you guys out. And plus what is going to be in forums? I might actually help with tutorials if you want.
Hey you should make it auto activate because I don't have an e-mail
Yes, this forum is very broken as of now.

Everything is in one section, which I do not like. The General discussion is just broken itself and should be a category.

(Oct. 06, 2012  3:24 AM)beybladefoever Wrote: Hey you should make it auto activate because I don't have an e-mail
Then how did you make a WBO account?

But the forum was created yesterday so I don't blame the emptyness. But you should've planned out what you were meant to do in the forum. Forums like this usually fail, but hopefully it doesn't.
(Oct. 06, 2012  3:11 AM)Viral Wrote: But, I might join to help you guys out. And plus what is going to be in forums? I might actually help with tutorials if you want.
That would be great there is a tutorials section for you to post them
Hah, I thought that it would be nice to post this here. It sums up most of the problems, really.
I really sound like a douche when I posted this though.

At this rate, I will become into my serious behavior.

Before this turns into a conversation or a chatbox, please, don't shoot back replies in a matter of seconds. The posts will multiply too much, then everything will be everywhere, and there will be duplicates of information we already have. With Admins and mods that have no idea on how to work a MyBB3 Forum (Not you Kaizer) I think this forum will collapse fast. Before just hiring people because there work is fine and dandy does not mean they know how to run a MyBB3 forum with full maturity.

My two cents

EDIT: Btw, hire somebody who knows how to run a MyBB3 forum first, haha.

This post explains alot of things.

And Mexa said he had lots of experience with forums, so problems people are suggesting aren't fixed as fast as people with "Experience" can do.

I mean, seriously, it takes 3 clicks to make it auto activate, but I really do not like this idea because it makes it easier for spammers to join in a matter of typing in a username and password.

I may sound rude, but I have to be completely serious here. If you are going to enforce no short worded posts, then the mods and admins should follow this rule also.

The suggestions thread was closed by one of the admins who do not know what drop down boxes do what, so he/she tests it out on the more important threads. Gratz.

Other than Kaizer and solglo, must of you are probably nine who don't know the first thing about blending and clipping masks.

These few things bother me. Please fix them as quickly as you can.
Sorry but, it's getting annoying so stop posting that
Getting annoying? guys what Shirayuki said is right: The forum has a lot of changes to make. He still hasn't figure out how to put a theme in, even a banner. He's also right about this thread: if you guys won't stop, say goodbye to this thread -.-

If you think he didn't do the right thing, just argue it in PM, or even just keep quite and don't let this thread get spammed to hell.
Actually I am adding sections, and organizing everything, but MexaMaster you make it worse because you keep deleting the sections I add, or move some of them to the wrong category.

I know how to manage the site so do not worry, you do not need to delete every section I add. xP
You made me an admin so you need to wait and see the results after finishing.

I will design a picture for the header and for the background of the forum ...
This forum can be cool, more members will join, so please be patient.

Thank you.

I Think That Is Because Your Account Is Not Activated Yet
It Said I Have The Details Of Known Spammer So I Won't Be Joining Anytime Soon
beybladefoever, do not spam this thread with questions about the forum. Do it via PM or I will warn you for SPAM.

Everyone else, no one is forcing you to post here with your opinions on MexaMaster's site management skills or the site itself.

Be on your way.
(Oct. 06, 2012  4:01 AM)Shirayuki Wrote:
I closed it because you were right,it was turning into spam.But there is no reason to be rude.

@KaizerThere are THREE GFX General forums.What did you expect?

Viral Actually,it would be a high honor for you to join.And I have been planning this for months,for your information.

I hope you don't mind me Double posting....

So,sice the forum is now DEAD,I closed it,and will be making a new forum called.....WORLD ANIME FORUM

The same Administrators....

Kaizer-V
Tri
SolGloActivatur
Night Fury(Me)
Are you sure Kaizer-V wants to re-join as admin? He is quite busy with somethings of his own~