*Sparta
*Taiwo Seigi
*BurnBlader
*Vintage
*Medz

Send all entries to Flaming Aries
ME I WILL DO IT YES I WILL
(Aug. 09, 2011  1:12 AM)Flaming Aries Wrote: ME I WILL DO IT YES I WILL

You'll enter or keep track of the entries?
keep track of the entrires and all
OK, awesome! Everyone, send your entries to Flaming Aries.
I've finished mine and sent it in. FA, who still has to send theirs in?
I still do, I'll have it finished soon though. Gasp
BurnBlader sent his in!
I want to enter guys! I'll have my entry finished in a few minutes if that's alright.
(Aug. 10, 2011  5:43 PM)Medz Wrote: I want to enter guys! I'll have my entry finished in a few minutes if that's alright.

OK, sure! Just finish soon. I'll add you to the list.
I'm finished, I've sent it to Flaming Aries via pm already. Good luck everyone.
(Aug. 10, 2011  6:33 PM)Medz Wrote: I'm finished, I've sent it to Flaming Aries via pm already. Good luck everyone.

Wow, that was fast. Nice job! FA, who else still needs to turn in?
Medz entry is over size and unless he resizes I will not enter him
No thanks, if you guys can't be bothered to enter a size-limit beforehand, I can't be bothered to put any more effort into it.
Medz seriously read and ask sparta if you are to lazy to do it I will resize it me self I don't want your work to go to waste but seriuously quit actting like a kid because really wha you are saying is not fair at all read
The first post says nothing about a size limit nor anything about who to talk to about a size limit. And no thanks, don't re-size it, that would ruin the image. Also, in my view, you're being unfair, your negating my entry because of a rule you never announced.
dude your sig was no even 500x200 at least do that i is a limit! 650X250 is not the size on this fourm I think your entry is great! But I don't feel like wasting my time
OK, OK, that's enough. Let's not argue. Medz, sorry for not putting the limit in the OP. Flaming Aries, sorry for the trouble. Let's compromise: Medz, if you send your entry to me I will re-size it instead of FA. Is that OK?
I will do that right now thanks Sparta!
Now, I'm going to go into what my parents call Lawyer Mode for a minute:

Nowhere in this signature battle thread, the post quoted detailing the rules, or the Graphics Battle OP, where the rules are also detailed, does it say anything about a signature limit of 500x200. There was no set ruling, so Medz' entry should still be allowed in the contest, despite discrepancies in size. I understand that there is an "unwritten" rule about said limit, but it has not been written in the OP at the time of this post.

Really, it should have been stated as "size: 500x200 pixels." That would have been very clear for all participants.

<!--End lawyer mode-->
You can't expect me to follow the 500x200 limit if you never posted it in the first place, what kind of incompetence is that? And please get off your high horse, I've already asked you not to re-size it. Anyway, I'm out of this.

For those that care, this was my entry:

[Image: 24o7sxi.png]

Edit: Sparta, No thanks.
Also Odin, thank you but I'd rather not participate in this anymore.
Alright, shall I edit the OP to have a set size?
I really am sorry if you are mad medz it is just common sense and I am sorry for your enry going to waste
It's common sense to post the size limit. Its incompetence to disqualify an entry if it's over-sized without stating the size limit.
I am not the one who made the rules of the competition or the WBO