GFX Battle: Syco VS. ?Mr.Mystery?

Poll: Which sig is better?

Entry A
30.77%
Entry B
69.23%
Total: 100% 13 vote(s)
Vote for one and be sure to give a reason. Somebody Cnc both of 'em.

Entry A:
[Image: win.png]

Entry B:
[Image: DRAGOON.png]

May the best one win!!!

Voting ends on 12:00 am, 22/10/2012 Indian time
Entry B.

Entry A is decent, but the render stands out too much, blend it in more. Background flow is ruined by the techno circles.
Entry B is also decent, blending needs work, but the Bey blends in more, and the text works, perfectly. Nice background as well Smile

I must say the creators are evident.
Good job to both.

EDIT: WHOOPS! I clicked on entry A and voter in the Poll.
Disregard that please Smile
Oh man, entry B. Nice effect around Dragooon too. And the text is not obnoxious. So, its nice.
Entry B. For the good color scheme, good BG, and not too much, or too big text. I like the smudge on the render but don't go crazy with it. KIU
Entry B, I like the backgrounds effects a lot. The text is simple, but it goes well with that sig. Entry A should have better blending. The circle things in the background could be better placed. They don't look good like that.

So yeah, entry B
Entry B because the Render in Entry A doesn't blend in as much and Entry B render blends in much better then Entry A's
Score count as of votes WITH explanation,

A:0
B:5

Keep the votin goin!
Woah got some cool entries!

Entry A is really messy although it has a nice color scheme it feels like the creator just plopped anything on. There is no blending and the render is too far off right.

Entry B has an epic background with smudging and splatter brushes which IMO the creator put more effort into it. Although the color scheme does not match with the render he tried to blend the character. The text is...meh but it goes with the color scheme.

Vote goes to B!
Voting ends, with a unanimous win, I wouls like to congratulate ?Mr.Mystery? on his victory!!!!!
Wow!I never expected myself to win as I am not really experienced in making signatures.
At least you followed the basics, that's what counts Smile
hm entry 1 just looks like render has been slaped on the bg and bg consists of some random brushes Unhappy
entry 2 is also an average no blending no flow the only thing which makes it better is compo. and seriously if u can't use text righly then better not use it.