GFX Battle: Pokemon

Ok you are in
I can post the entries for you guys
(Oct. 05, 2011  3:44 AM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: I can post the entries for you guys

All Right.
Everyone send their entries to Izuma Inzori
Why does every one spell my name wrong?...... It's Izuma Inzori, Not Inzuma Inzori!!!!!!

EDIT: Thanks Infinite
(Oct. 05, 2011  3:47 AM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: Why does every one spell my name wrong?...... It's Izuma Inzori, Not Inzuma Inzori!!!!!!

All right sorry I fixed it.
(Oct. 05, 2011  3:47 AM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: Why does every one spell my name wrong?...... It's Izuma Inzori, Not Inzuma Inzori!!!!!!

EDIT: Thanks Infinite
lol, I know how you feel. I can name all the variations of my name there has been over the months I have been here.
I'm dead. Good luck to everyone, though
(Oct. 05, 2011  4:08 AM)taj12 Wrote: I'm dead. Good luck to everyone, though
No your not, you have improved heaps from when you first started. Even if you lose this battle you will have become better from just competing and you will win next time. Don't put yourself down, your current sig is epic (but the text needs some touching up and so does the C4D if you don't mind me saying)
(Oct. 05, 2011  1:20 PM)SDamonCronous Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2011  4:08 AM)taj12 Wrote: I'm dead. Good luck to everyone, though
No your not, you have improved heaps from when you first started. Even if you lose this battle you will have become better from just competing and you will win next time. Don't put yourself down, your current sig is epic (but the text needs some touching up and so does the C4D if you don't mind me saying)
Ty dude. Improved on it for my entry
I have received entries from
Sparta
taj12
InfiniteLibra

thats all, but you can change your entry until the deadline, the last received entry will then become your FINAL One
Good luck with your sigs guys
I feel really good about mine. The text kinda ruined it, so I may get rid of it and send in a revised entry...
I just sent mine in. I tried something new this time and I hope it pays off.
Current entries received:

CRUelty
SDC
Sparta
Taj12
InfiniteLibra
So we are only waiting on DeX to send in his entry. There is only two days to go.
correct. seesh, all the netries are Epic, this is going to be real good
Aww man! I didn't see this thread till now! I wanted to join Crying Ah well, I'll just join the next one...
Aww I can't wait! I feel super good about my entry.

DeX is the only one left. How long does he have to send it in?

EDIT: Read SDC's post. Sorry 'bout that.
we'll probably need to votes per person. Anyways, one day left 'till entries are due. Me excited
If DeX doesn't send his entry in, can I take his place, I already have an entry...
You can still join I suppose, not to late. Just send your entry to izuma and explain to infinite, after all this is open to everyone
Well it is a ton of people but if people vote for 2 entries it should be fine.
You can join too Control S Soul