GET A DAMN TAKARA STADIUM

All right, look.

I've really had it with people complaining that they don't have a proper stadium. Not that this has happened lately, but it grates on my nerves. There is always a Tornado Balance on YJ, and it is miles better than any Hasbro stadium. MOJ is not hard nor particularly expensive to use and it's worth the investment if you want to play this game.

SO GET ONE. UGH.
Best. Beyblade. Purchase. Ever.

Tornado Balance is a must have stadium, and for anyone who enjoys OHKOs, and other attack-type shenanigans, Tornado Balance Type S is also a must have.

These stadium are FAR more advanced and entertaining than hasbro stadium, not to mention far more durable.
For anyone who's never used one before, using one for the first time is like a breath of fresh air. You feel freer, you feel less trapped and smothered by the walls and pockets. I think this is the only true way to experience Beyblade. Hasbro's stadiums are just not sufficient.
I don't know how to order off of YJA, nor do i understand their item descriptions, but i would love to have one of those stadiums for when i get my blades, even though i already ordered a V-Force Mobile Stadium.
there's a damn sticky on how to use MOJ

daaaaaammit
What's MOJ? The sticky explains how to use mail order on YJA, is that the only way to order from them because i use paypal. I still don't understand the item descriptions.
USE A TRANSLATOR

GOOGLE HAS ONE
ARGH

MOJ= MAIL ORDER JAPAN= THE SUBJECT OF THAT GUIDE THAT I DID
Bumpking12 Wrote:What's MOJ? The sticky explains how to use mail order on YJA, is that the only way to order from them because i use paypal. I still don't understand the item descriptions.

I have been using this service since I was 14. It is not difficult. MOJ is Mail Order Japan, the service we use to order from YJA. Please do not ask questions if you are unwilling to exert the effort.

This is why I am irritated. Everyone is saying, "Oh, I can't figure it out!" THEN YOU ARE NOT TRYING HARD ENOUGH.

Don't understand the item descriptions? Run it through a damn translator, do you need Google to tell you that THIS is a stadium?:

[Image: toys_kami-img600x450-1137302187image14.jpg]

From your post, I can tell you did not read the sticky at all. You just read the title and made assumptions.
why is it so hard for you people to understand
Sorry for the mix-up guys, i was just being an idiot and assumed from the stickys title that MOJ was some sort of money order service that didn't include paypal, i know how to use YJA and MOJ now.
Bumpking12 Wrote:Sorry for the mix-up guys, i was just being an idiot and assumed from the stickys title that MOJ was some sort of money order service that didn't include paypal, i know how to use YJA and MOJ now.

You really should read topics in the future. :-/
Bey Brad Wrote:For anyone who's never used one before, using one for the first time is like a breath of fresh air. You feel freer, you feel less trapped and smothered by the walls and pockets. I think this is the only true way to experience Beyblade. Hasbro's stadiums are just not sufficient.
Thank you BND! for making me a believer. ;-P

I can't wait until my TB and TBTS arrive.
Bumpking12 Wrote:Yes i know, i am truly sorry about that. I know how irritating it can be for people to ask you questions when the answers to are directly infront of thier face, i see it happen all the time on this site. I was being an idiot and this won't happen ever again with me.

Thanks, I appreciate and accept your apology. Smile
Bey Brad Wrote:You really should read topics in the future. :-/
Yes i know, i am truly sorry about that. I know how irritating it can be for people to ask you questions when the answers to them are directly infront of thier face, i see it happen all the time on this site. I was being an idiot and this won't happen ever again with me.

EDIT: I forgot to quote you so i erased the other post, and made this new one.
EDIT2: Thank you!
if someone were to buy a stadium off YJA for me, and then sell it to me for a bit higher price, then i would be so happy, my dad doesnt want me buying stuff from japan cause he thinks theyll screw me over, only because he was in the tile buisness and they made cheap carp putting his company outta buisness..help!
(Sep. 11, 2008  12:56 AM)winderblade Wrote: if someone were to buy a stadium off YJA for me, and then sell it to me for a bit higher price, then i would be so happy, my dad doesnt want me buying stuff from japan cause he thinks theyll screw me over, only because he was in the tile buisness and they made cheap carp putting his company outta buisness..help!

Tell your father to stop being culturally ignorant. China and Japan are not the same country.
(Sep. 11, 2008  12:58 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2008  12:56 AM)winderblade Wrote: if someone were to buy a stadium off YJA for me, and then sell it to me for a bit higher price, then i would be so happy, my dad doesnt want me buying stuff from japan cause he thinks theyll screw me over, only because he was in the tile buisness and they made cheap carp putting his company outta buisness..help!

Tell your father to stop being culturally ignorant. China and Japan are not the same country.

No1 knows this in my area until 6th grade Dj - Uh.

Also tell your dad that TOYWIZ is less trustworthy than other contries, i have 2 receipts and both say Leo Booster, but i STILL got Sagittario Booster....not to mention that they have the Stadiums in stock and i didnt get it with the rest, but the receipt still said "pre-order"...
(Jul. 12, 2008  3:45 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
Bumpking12 Wrote:What's MOJ? The sticky explains how to use mail order on YJA, is that the only way to order from them because i use paypal. I still don't understand the item descriptions.

I have been using this service since I was 14. It is not difficult. MOJ is Mail Order Japan, the service we use to order from YJA. Please do not ask questions if you are unwilling to exert the effort.

This is why I am irritated. Everyone is saying, "Oh, I can't figure it out!" THEN YOU ARE NOT TRYING HARD ENOUGH.

Don't understand the item descriptions? Run it through a damn translator, do you need Google to tell you that THIS is a stadium?:

From your post, I can tell you did not read the sticky at all. You just read the title and made assumptions.
What does MOJ ship by?
(Sep. 14, 2008  6:45 PM)DragoonMS UV Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2008  3:45 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

What does MOJ ship by?

You can choose. Safest would be EMS.
(Sep. 14, 2008  6:45 PM)DragoonMS UV Wrote: What does MOJ ship by?

http://www.mailorderjapan.com/yahoo-auct...ipping.php

That should help.