GB145 testing (Attack,Incomplete)

Waitttttt, so you went from saying it was a good thing to all of a sudden these other types would do better.
Thank you though for the sound explanation!
(Feb. 05, 2011  5:22 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: logic.

contact points, distribution, lots more things make his statement true
For contact points, wouldn't Lightning L Drago be the best? In my experience, it exposes the most of something like H145 or R145.
(Feb. 05, 2011  5:42 AM)Themailman Wrote:

For contact points, wouldn't Lightning L Drago be the best? In my experience, it exposes the most of something like H145 or R145.

He was most likely reffering to matching contact points... for a 3 pronged wheel such as pegasus, R145 would distribute the weight way better than something like H145 or GB145...
(Feb. 05, 2011  5:51 AM)Nojo294 Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2011  5:42 AM)Themailman Wrote:

He was most likely reffering to matching contact points... for a 3 pronged wheel such as pegasus, R145 would distribute the weight way better than something like H145 or GB145...
Ah! Thankz for the clarification.

Aren't we getting off topic though? I think that the oval(ish) shape of GB145 could potentially offer some recoil against low stuff, mainly low attackers and low stamina types. Although, with the advent of 230 those aren't to effective... But the added spin could help to beat 230.

Sooooo... Please post results V.S. 230 stamina/defense combos (If ya can)Cute.
(Feb. 05, 2011  6:01 AM)Themailman Wrote: But the added spin could help to beat 230.

Sooooo... Please post results V.S. 230 stamina/defense combos (If ya can)Cute.

That's exactly why I was saying you might just use R145 since it weighs more.
I never thought of matching contact points that's a very solid idea.

Sorry, back to topic.
Would GB145 happen to have matching contact points with any other metal weights?(I keep forgetting the proper name for the ring parts... fail)
(Feb. 05, 2011  6:12 AM)Gibraltor Wrote: That's exactly why I was saying you might just use R145 since it weighs more.
I never thought of matching contact points that's a very solid idea.

Sorry, back to topic.
Would GB145 happen to have matching contact points with any other metal weights?(I keep forgetting the proper name for the ring parts... fail)
I think you mean "Metal Wheels." I don't think it does, at least, not with L Drago.
Thank you for the correction! Ah, well what a shame, when I get my stuff in I'll see about this also, it'd be nice if I can get away without having to buy Rock Giraffe for R145 if GB145 is just as effective for attack.
*Bump* OP Updated
This just proves that nearly everything can be used for attack Tongue_out
(Feb. 28, 2011  8:08 PM)ldragolightning Wrote: This just proves that nearly everything can be used for attack Tongue_out

Not really. It's no surprise at all that it works well on LLD since LLD works well on nearly every track and also the combos he's using it against aren't great. I mean ED145, C145 and WD are really outclassed for defence combos.
(Feb. 28, 2011  8:19 PM)Ultrablader Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2011  8:08 PM)ldragolightning Wrote: This just proves that nearly everything can be used for attack Tongue_out

Not really. It's no surprise at all that it works well on LLD since LLD works well on nearly every track and also the combos he's using it against aren't great. I mean ED145, C145 and WD are really outclassed for defence combos.
im Just waiting on Kai-V to Get started with the Testing
Yes, I was also going to state that about the tracks. but C145 isn't TERRIBLE, like the rest, I mean it has some use
it USED TO have use, now it.....well sucks
(Mar. 01, 2011  5:06 PM)abhicherath Wrote: it USED TO have use, now it.....well sucks
I Could Test it With R145 With Rotation with his MF-H
i can test some GB145 attack combos vs the new BD 145 track
(Mar. 03, 2011  5:33 PM)Dracovianauis Wrote: i can test some GB145 attack combos vs the new BD 145 track
Go ahead Tell me any Result along your testing you ave done

So i tried Testing with Meteo L Drago but some what it applying too much weight witch it reducing it spin time and Friction on R2F i will try RF later my L String launcher got messed up badly so i wont be able to do it anymore ill Buy Gravity Perseus next month