GAME HACKS AND CHEATS

anybody know how to hack a game co.s i got a action replay dsi
and i hacked all my game that were dificul i,v got some cheats here you can use if u have a action replay or a gamesharkk or a dsi and ds
here are the cheats [ game cheats]playsation2/naruto ultimate ninja 3
Gaara unlockable Characters (More)

Here are more characters you can unlock in the game, along with the method each character can be unlocked.

Anbu Kakashi
- Finish Ultimate Road
Anko Mitarashi
- Beat her in Ultimate Road
Asuma Sarutobi
- Beat him in Ultimate Road
Hanabi Hyuuga
- Date her in Ultimate Road
Kurenai Yuhi
- Beat her in Ultimate Road
Taijutsu Naruto
- Finish Ultimate Road

- Chapter 2, Mission 7
Haku
- Chapter 1, Mission 2
Hoshigaki Kisame
- Chapter 3, Mission 8
Jiraiya
- Chapter 3, Mission 9
Kankuro
- Chapter 2, Mission 7
Momochi Zabuza
- Chapter 1, Mission 3
Orochimaru
- Chapter 2, Mission 6
Sandaime
- Chapter 2, Mission 6
Shizune
- Chapter 3, Mission 11
Temari
- Chapter 2, Mission 7
Tsunade
- Chapter 3, Mission 11
Uchiha Itachi
- Chapter 3, Mission 9
Yakushi Kabuto
- Chapter 3, Mission 10
any other cheats or hack you want just post here and i,ll give you it
1&2 hokage unlock plays
[wii] mario galaxy/

Unlockable: Death Count

The Grand Finale Galaxy, which is the secret galaxy that can be unlocked after 120 Stars are gathered with both Mario and Luigi, holds another secret. Once the final
Star is acquired with both characters in this galaxy, you will be able to see your death count on your save file. This will allow you to see how many times you died while playing the game with both Mario and Luigi.

Hint: Second Player

If you have a second Wii controller, you can have a friend play along with you. While there wont be a second player on-screen, you will have a second cursor to use. This means that Coins, Star Bits, and the like can be collected by the second player. Theres also some functionality in controlling Marios jumps.

Hint: Extra Lives

Because you start each game with only four lives (after shutting the game off and turning it back on), you might be in need of some extra lives upon rebooting the game. You can usually get five right off the bat from Toad (hell run around with a letter above his head, symbolizing a letter from either Luigi, or more likely Peach). There are four more strewn around the Observatory that you can acquire, however:

1.) On the moving green platform below the core.
2.) Under the stairs leading to the kitchen.
3.) Right at the top of the observatory. (Once the Red Star is unlocked)
4.) Underneath the entrance to the gateway to the stars. (Once the Red Star is unlocked)xbox360/bakuganbattle brawler]Unlockable: 121st Star

Theres actually 121 Stars in the game, not 120. To get it, you must first have all 120 Stars. This unlocks Luigi. Beat the entire game with Luigi, defeating Bowser at the end. After this, a new galaxy will be unlocked. Finish this final galaxy to get the 121st Star.

Unlockable: 121st Star

Theres actually 121 Stars in the game, not 120. To get it, you must first have all 120 Stars. This unlocks Luigi. Beat the entire game with Luigi, defeating Bowser at the end. After this, a new galaxy will be unlocked. Finish this final galaxy to get the 121st Star.

Unlockable: Luigi

Heres how to get Luigi. First, get all 120 Stars in the game. Then, return to Rosalina (on the Comet Observatory) and request to fight Bowser one last time. Defeat him and let the credits roll. Thereafter, a message will appear telling you Luigi is a playable character. xbox360/bakuganbattlebrawler]

cheat codeCodes

To get the following effects Enter these codes:

•10,000 BP - 46836478

•100,000 BP - 18499753

•1,000 BP - 33204429

•5,000 BP - 42348294

•Bronze Warius - 44982493

•500,000 BP - 26037947

tell me what you think guys

re extra
Copypasta? Might want to credit the site of where ever you got them from. Also I think everyone can just go to GameFAQS...
http://www.cheatscodesguides.com/wii-cheats/mario-wii/

Also if you are playing a game thats too difficult for you, you are obviously doing something wrong. Cheating makes the game less enjoyable IMO.
(Aug. 10, 2010  6:00 PM)souless1234 Wrote: Copypasta? Might want to credit the site of where ever you got them from. Also I think everyone can just go to GameFAQS...
http://www.cheatscodesguides.com/wii-cheats/mario-wii/

Also if you are playing a game thats too difficult for you, you are obviously doing something wrong. Cheating makes the game less enjoyable IMO.

Yup, sums it up.

This thread is unnecessary, because if anyone was interested they could just use Google.