*** GALLERIA GALLES *** (New: Jack and Wales Sig)

Wow, it looks cool either way. Smile
Seeing awesome graphic work made by others inspires me to improve in my work.
Redux's signatures/avatars are truly boss :3

Its because of his custom made background. Your graphics are amazing too, seriously Smile
Thanks for that. Joyful_3

Oh and here's a compilation of the custom Beypointer Cards that I did for my friends in the Thunderground Beyblade League:
Thats quite nice of you, making them custom cards Smile

Did you just print them out and stick them on the cards? Or actually print them on a card?

Either way, they're quite unique!
I print them in Vellum Boards in the right size for the Beypointer Card (8.5x5.5cm) Smile
(sorry for double post)

Here's one of Sakyo
[Image: sakyosigwbo.jpg]
Great work as usual Cute
That is awesome!
I love those sigs! =D
Damn Those Sigs Are Just Epic
My personal favorite is you Wales signature. And the text in the Dragoon signature is amazing!~
Thank you guys for all the positive comments.
A little critique and suggestion would also be great. Smile

@Insomniac
I believe that was said by Sakyo in the series or my memory lapsed. XD

Here is a new sig, featuring the Prideful Lion.
[Image: wbokyouyasig.jpg]

Although I don't take specific requests, it gives me an idea on the next character to work on. Joyful_3

...and since we're about Lions in this post, here's my fanart of Dan Kuso (Bakugan) as the man with the Lion's heart
[Image: squallkuso.jpg]
Whoa! That's awesome!
I think you should work on a Doji sig now...
XD
Hey, what program are you using? I can teach you animation in Photoshop if you want Grin
Gah, you have your messaging disabled. Anyways, I thought you had a thing for Wales, so here is a picture of Ketos:

And the new signature is quite nice, same text effect as the Dragooon one Smile

(Aug. 22, 2012  1:13 PM)NoXthin Wrote: Hey, what program are you using? I can teach you animation in Photoshop if you want Grin
~
(Aug. 19, 2012  8:33 AM)Wales Wrote: I use Adobe Photoshop for everything. Smile
@Insomniac
Gorgeous Ketos by the sea! <3

@NoXthin
Thanks for the offer but I do know how to do some animations...well I think so. XD The problem is, my Image Ready got uninstalled so I need to reinstall it. Smile

(Double post again, sorry XD)

Anyways, here's Jack from Team Starbreaker. I love oddly-shaped stuff. XD
[Image: jackwbopeacock.png]

...and dear King Arthur.
[Image: walesketoswbo.png]
Thanks BattleLion. Grin You got a nice Sho sig there. Smile

---

In the other side of the fence, I opened up a custom Facebolt stickers shop called "The Face Shop"
Check it out Smile
cool Wales BTW im Dennis at TBL

you're cool at editing can you teach me how to be a pro?